Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Spread the word and keep the emails going to your clubs chairmen.

WE CANNOT HAVE A NEWCO RANGERS IN THE SPL NEXT SEASON.

It will be the demise of the spirit of competition and integrity that sport is based on. NO TO NEWCO.

#NOTONEWCO

There is, if you forgive me, a faint whiff of irony in Dundee fans voting for sporting integrity tongue.gif, but I completely agree.

There is, if you forgive me, a faint whiff of irony in Dundee fans voting for sporting integrity tongue.gif, but I completely agree.

Aye, may be, but we took the punishment given to us.

Plus Rangers are just vile.

Chris McLaughlin @BBCchrismclaug

#SPL not yet received application for Newco. When they do, they'll set date for a vote. It'll be around 2 weeks after application. #SPL

There are 7 weeks and 3 days until kick-off. Nothing can be done until Thursday or Friday at the earliest, when the CVA is officially rejected, so best case from a Rangers' perspective is that they would be sorted out with only 5 weeks to spare till the start of the season.

But from our point of view, could any legal challenge to the quick asset strip by BDO or the creditors delay proceedings long enough to prevent anything from going through in time? 5 weeks isn't that big an ask. I'd like to think so.

Edited by Spain

So we have currently better then dirt cheap assets that 50,000 people will pay a fortune to use..short term exclusion from Europe, sponsors for they will come, a compliant SPL / SFA and SPL clubs...and you can get all this and walk away from £150 million of debt, decades of cheating, decades of ineligible players, ignoring the football authorities and overturning their sanctions...what's not to chase.

Scottish football has a decision to make?

I see you neg repped (without comment) this No8 do you accept that Green is not in this to save Rangers? he sees and opportunity to make much money......all the actions against Rangers up to this point, and it simply amazes me, have not pushed his chance of doing so belowthe level that would make him not continue. Even if he does get the club and our authorites do the right thing he'll still be able to recoup his outlay imo

Edited by LordHawHaw

Yes, Aberdeen fan. :rolleyes:

The c***s will try anything. :lol:

I don't agree with the guy but, by keeping Rangers in the SPL, it saves SPL chairmen an awful lot of headaches - talks of boycotts are there of course, but lets be honest, they won't amount to much. I would just like Rangers to be treated by the rules - no-one can complain then without looking a complete fucknugget. I don't want a special case to be made out of them (doing that will just come and bite the other teams on the arse) - keeping a newco in the spl would be making a special case imo.

We're delving to the levels of Rangers Media type paranoia with this sort of stuff. To be honest, from what I've seen most Rangers fans don't want the club to stay in the SPL anyway.

Rumours that Lawell is about to sell the jersey and vote to allow Newco into the SPL. Time for Celtic fans to have a long hard think about where their loyalties lie and let the Celtic board know what those thoughts are.

If you vote to allow this Frankenstein monster back to the top league, then you affirm what I and numerous diddy club supporters already believe, that with dual sponsorships, block voting and so on, you are the other buttock of a big fat ugly arse.

Personally I'd love, on this occasion (but only this once mind, because it might break the internet if it became popular), to be proven wrong.

Edit for big thumbs

Edited by archie guevara

So we have currently better then dirt cheap assets that 50,000 people will pay a fortune to use..short term exclusion from Europe, sponsors for they will come, a compliant SPL / SFA and SPL clubs...and you can get all this and walk away from £150 million of debt, decades of cheating, decades of ineligible players, ignoring the football authorities and overturning their sanctions...what's not to chase.

Scottish football has a decision to make?

The following online petition has been setup (and has been for some time). I have discussed it with some members from P&B already.

When it goes online, by signing it (you can remain publicly anonymous) it will automatically go via email to all SPL clubs and the SPL itself for the attention of all board members. So by filling in 3 boxes you send it off to 13 places.

Everything is in place, but would appreciate your comments on the letter. For this to be worthwhile it must reflect the wishes of the majority of us, and gain support beyond this group here.

Here it is.I would hope to open it up by Friday morning (15th), as we then know exactly what situation we are in. So comments before then please.

Thanks.

Vote against a Rangers Newco being admitted to the Scottish Premier League

Greetings

I am signing this petition asking you to vote against Rangers Newco being accepted into the SPL.

I are appealing to each SPL club to penalise Rangers FC publicly for their wrong doing over many years and distance your own club from such behaviour. This is within your control as a member club.

Sport is about honesty and integrity. When we as supporters watch any sport we assume clubs have not cheated. That they have all operated to the same set of rules. Once that does not happen we are watching something totally at odds to the sport of football as has been played at all levels for well over 100 years, and that sport then has no real integrity or value.

The behaviour of Rangers with its inadequate governance, behaviour systematically against the rules within which your own club has operated is unacceptable to supporters across Scotland and beyond. The SFA tribunal laid bare many of these activities over the last year. With other Rangers cases pending, multiple law suits ongoing and many stories still to see the light of day, each one will drag the SPL, Scottish football and by association your club increasingly into the gutter. As supporters we realise we have been cheated, just as your clubs have been.

I are not threatening anyone to follow this preferred route. I do not do that nor do I want to see such threats to have any part in sport.

I are appealing to you to realise that any short term benefit will not result in a better future. More than anything I want a decision that sends out a message that cheating in sport at either an individual or institutional level will not be tolerated and has no part in our game.

Those institutions and clubs who cheat must be punished and be seen to be punished. A standard can be set that all the stakeholders involved in Scottish football will benefit from. Not least your own club.

As John McBeath says "If you look after the sport the money will follow you, if you look after the money you'll kill the sport.''.

I appeal to you to look after the sport. The sport I love.

Yours in sport

[Your name]

Edited by thelegendthatis

Could Div maybe make a banner to stick on the homepage asking members and guests to email their chairment and say "NO TO NEWCO"? Maybe attach the list of the email addresses of the clubs?

Rumours that Lawell is about to sell the jersey and vote to allow Newco into the SPL. Time for Celtic fans to have a long hard think about where their loyalties lie and let the Celtic board know what those thoughts are.

If you vote to allow this Frankenstein monster back to the top league, then you affirm what I and numerous diddy club supporters already believe, that with dual sponsorships, block voting and so on, you are the other buttock of a big fat ugly arse.

Personally I'd love, on this occasion (but only this once mind, because it might break the internet if it became popular), to be proven wrong.

Edit for big thumbs

Celtic will not vote yes

http://twitter.com/#!/BBCchrismclaug

Could someone tweet this twat and ask him to explain his statement that

"every club outside Rangers/Celtic get the majority of their income from broadcasting'

Is utter crap.

The basis of him saying this was as an argument to allow a new co back into the SPL.

What is the basis of working for the BBC the ability to go live on Radio and make

up facts that helps the Rangers.

The following online petition has been setup (and has been for some time). I have discussed it with some members from P&B already.

When it goes online, by signing it (you can remain publicly anonymous) it will automatically go via email to all SPL clubs and the SPL itself for the attention of all board members. So by filling in 3 boxes you send it off to 13 places.

Everything is in place, but would appreciate your comments on the letter. For this to be worthwhile it must reflect the wishes of the majority of us, and gain support beyond this group here.

Here it is.I would hope to open it up by Friday morning (15th), as we then know exactly what situation we are in. So comments before then please.

Thanks.

Vote against a Rangers Newco being admitted to the Scottish Premier League

Greetings

I am signing this petition asking you to vote against Rangers Newco being accepted into the SPL.

I are appealing to each SPL club to penalise Rangers FC publicly for their wrong doing over many years and distance your own club from such behaviour. This is within your control as a member club.

Sport is about honesty and integrity. When we as supporters watch any sport we assume clubs have not cheated. That they have all operated to the same set of rules. Once that does not happen we are watching something totally at odds to the sport of football as has been played at all levels for well over 100 years, and that sport then has no real integrity or value.

The behaviour of Rangers with its inadequate governance, behaviour systematically against the rules within which your own club has operated is unacceptable to supporters across Scotland and beyond. The SFA tribunal laid bare many of these activities over the last year. With other Rangers cases pending, multiple law suits ongoing and many stories still to see the light of day, each one will drag the SPL, Scottish football and by association your club increasingly into the gutter. As supporters we realise we have been cheated, just as your clubs have been.

I are not threatening anyone to follow this preferred route. I do not do that nor do I want to see such threats to have any part in sport.

I are appealing to you to realise that any short term benefit will not result in a better future. More than anything I want a decision that sends out a message that cheating in sport at either an individual or institutional level will not be tolerated and has no part in our game.

Those institutions and clubs who cheat must be punished and be seen to be punished. A standard can be set that all the stakeholders involved in Scottish football will benefit from. Not least your own club.

As John McBeath says "If you look after the sport the money will follow you, if you look after the money you'll kill the sport.''.

I appeal to you to look after the sport. The sport I love.

Yours in sport

[Your name]

SUPER POST - I hope this becomes widely known

Apologies if already posted.

If only we had the ability in this country to crack down on the cheats the way the Chinese do. In fact, the Scottish method of corruption seems to be far more insidious.

You listening, Campbell ?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jun/13/china-soccer-match-fixing-sentences