Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Tbf, deliberately bowling a no-ball is matchfixing, end-of-story.

Only in the same way as kicking a ball out for a throw-in at a particular time is. It's a minor event which will have no major influence on the outcome of the match (unless you subscribe to the "butterfly in the jungle" chaos theory)

was thinking of e-mailing st mirren

i go to a couple games a season since its walking distance , and i wouldnt bother giving them any cash should a newco be allowed back in

but i dunno whether id be wasting my time seeing as im not a supporter

Regardless, forget about your club leanings, YOU are a support of Scottish football, and as a whole, you should be looking to secure the future of Scottish football. Get the emails sent to ALL the chairmen, not just your clubs.

THIS IS A CHANGE FOR SCOTTISH FOOTBALL.

NO TO NEWCO.

Sorry, but if we're punting them from SPL as them continuing is immoral, then them getting parachuted into SFL3 is also immoral.

If they do get hoofed out, then they should start at the lowest rung of non-amateur football... being the Central 2nd Division of West Region, Scottish Junior FA.

]

I'm looking for sanctions that might happen, your sanction is the thing dreams are made of, unfortunately dreams don't come true very often for such a large group of people at the same time.

Ronald de Bore now spouting some pish about SPL not surviving with out Rainjurs. Do you know what? It would be bloody marvellous if the SPL collapsed. Football would still continue in this country, our teams would still continue but we could get away from being held to ransom by TV and the bigot brothers. I would much much rather watch Kilmarnock in small time league they have a chance of winning than in the boredom that is the SPL.

How much money did that diddy take out of the Scottish game. I hope he gets bad sunburn in Dubai :P

A question for fans of all teams.

If its revealed who voted Yes/No to newco what will the strength of feeling be to the teams that voted

rangers back in.

The logic seems to be that the smaller clubs will all vote Rangers back in.

If you take Caley Thistle as an example. They could easily be relegated next season

so why is it so important for them to have Rangers in the league ?

Outside Celtic any of the clubs could suffer a relegation.

People are talking about letting Rangers back in and the smaller clubs will get

rewarded with a greater share of revenue.

Kick rangers out and the smaller clubs will hold the power to change the voting

structure.

No club as far as I can see has explicitly came out and said yes/no.

I doubt they will till the vote if over.

There is only one certainty that fans of every club should be contacting

their board of directors and telling them to vote 'NO'.

Honestly if they let them back in knowing the strength of feeling amongst

fans of all clubs then Scottish football is more fucked than anyone could

every have imagined.

Why would every club in the league decide to ignore the wishes

of all their customers.

Can I just add Neil Doncaster "is not expecting any application

from a new co rangers" this twats ability to make stupid

statements and rash dodgy predictions has no limit.

As a hibs fan I have read that Rod Petrie was one of

the people that appointed Neil Doncaster well done Rod another

solid appointment.

was thinking of e-mailing st mirren

i go to a couple games a season since its walking distance , and i wouldnt bother giving them any cash should a newco be allowed back in

but i dunno whether id be wasting my time seeing as im not a supporter

You're a pay-at-the-gate customer of St Mirren. No need to mention which team you "really" support.

Going into the ground getting spat at, verbally abused, threathend with violence and generally intimidated by grown men as a timid 12 year old kid going to the football with my dad and younger brother. Why? Because I had the gall to support a diddy team that clearly threatened the status of the mightly Glasgow Rangers. We got hammered 5-1 I think. Didn't stop the continual goading throughout the match, sectarian singing, various forms of body fluids being discharged from the top of the Broomloan road stand in our direction along with coins and who knows what else and so on. Compared to the friendly, good natured banter and experience over the years at virtually all other Scottish grounds (including Scumferline) the Ibrox experience is one I doubt I'll ever miss. This was just my first taste of the Rangers experience. There are plenty more both as a kid and adult. My brother who got a job selling match day programmes at home games as a teenager had such a bad experience getting bullied by grown men in the Rangers support he ditched the job and even to this day rarely goes back to Stark's these days.

These are not isolated incidents. Having spoken with many friends of diddy teams over the years this is a common experience. Add systematic cheating over a period of many years and continued arrogance and threatening behaviour in the face of an insurmountable weight of evidence against your club is it any wonder you are the most hated football club in Scotland? Sorry I should say WERE the most hated football club in Scotland.

I would say that I hope any first newco game of the season would be at Pittodrie but I genuinely think Grampian police would be overwhelmed, so no way the SPL would allow that. If they're like that with a proper diddy team (no offence intended) then how can they cope the other way around? There's no way the bulk of the Rangers could take the constant gloating they'd get all the way through the match (probably any away ground really) and clubs should be aware of this on top of everything else.

I can see Green walking away in the next fortnight, too.

1. His "agreement" with H&D surely isn't worth the paper it is written on. H&D may well transfer the "assets" to his NewCo before disappearing off into the sunset with their lever arch files and millions of pounds. The liquidators (and indeed maybe other creditors) will almost certainly challenge this and insist that whilst Green has the right to make an offer, the assets must be auctioned for the benefit of the creditors.

2. His media appearances have been a real shuttlecrash in the last 48 hours. He knows embarrassingly little about how TUPE works, as posters have shown, nor does he appear to have much of a clue about the nature of the SPL or its workings.

3. with the majority of the players walking for nothing post-liquidation and the physical assets subject to an auction, it really is hard to see how a fast buck can be made here. No doubt Green's "backers" will realise this.

4. The oldco brand is also now valueless, as use of the old RFC logo by a NewCo will in all likelihood leave them liable for the debts of the liquidated company.

5. From what I've seen the views of Rangers fans are hardening against Green as they begin to see that he's yet another chancer looking to profit from their suffering and then disappear in a puff of smoke.

6. If RFC lose the SPL vote then that really will be the last nail in the coffin- not just for Green, but anyone else. Everyone knows that you only lose money running a club in the SFL. Where's the incentive for him and his investors in that scenario?

Green's finished- unless the SPL vote them straight back in.

But he's fire-fighting now. Their business plan was to make money on player transfers. Thta's why he's spouting his pish about them breaking contracts if they leave. He wants to keep the big players on board then sell them in the next few weeks, then OK if they get booted from SPL, cos they'll have either working capital for Div 3 or a nice tidy profit to walk away with. If the big players give him the vicky, he's gone.

Ronald de Bore now spouting some pish about SPL not surviving with out Rainjurs. Do you know what? It would be bloody marvellous if the SPL collapsed. Football would still continue in this country, our teams would still continue but we could get away from being held to ransom by TV and the bigot brothers. I would much much rather watch Kilmarnock in small time league they have a chance of winning than in the boredom that is the SPL.

Spot on.

1339572059[/url]' post='6330103']

From ACAS:

"

If you were employed immediately before the transfer (or if you would have been had you not been unfairly dismissed for a reason connected with the transfer) you automatically become an employee of the new employer, unless you object to being transferred and inform either employer. Your continuity of employment is not broken and you keep all the rights and obligations under your contract of employment with your previous employer."

I totally agree they don't have to transfer to newco but don't see how they would be allowed to breach their contract to oldco.

It's quite simple there is no old company, it has been liquidated. Therefore the contract is terminated unless you want to transfer to the newco.I would guess only the older/more rubbish (McCulloch ) who are on good wages and no one else would really want will stay.

Edited by Cairn Terrier

from my own experience on tupe

you have to sign a new contract to join the new company , legally you cant force someone to sign a contract

also this contract cant see the employee on worse terms