Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's true. We applied for it weeks ago because it was something to do with needing an SPL license by a deadline. biggrin.gif

Makes all the news about Rangers that bit more pleasing.

Aye, you applied to SPL in the way Ross County did, e.g. incase their ground plans collapsed. There's no current vacancy.

Rangers season ticket sales suspeneded.

WTF was the point in waiting all this time then 2 days before the creditors meeting sending out the re-newal forms. Waste of time and money. Nobody in their right mind was going to re-new without knowing where we would be playing or even if we would be playing at all.

There is no way i am paying the best part of £600 to watch SFL 3 standard football.

Time to go Mr Green Just pack your bags and leave. Lobby my MP because we haven't been paying our taxes :lol:

He would rather we were in the SPL regardless of the penalties imposed. If anything tells you just how far out of touch he is with the support this is it.

He thinks the support will follow follow regardless. No chance. We have done that for long enough and look where it got us! We will support the team as long as people are honest with us and keep us fully informed. He has failed the support in this respect and we have had enough.

:wub: Aw, nice No8 is back can you tell horrible arrogant No8 who was so insitant that he was right about how everything in this affair was going exactly as predicted to get it right up him? Tell him it doesn't really matter about the appellate and all the other stuff he was so stuck on now because his team are FUBAR, but I feel sorry for your loss since you are so nice :wub:

Edited by stonedsailor

]

I'm looking for sanctions that might happen, your sanction is the thing dreams are made of, unfortunately dreams don't come true very often for such a large group of people at the same time.

Well why aren't you on a letter writing campaign to SFL chairmen telling them you won't be back if a Newco are parachuted into SFL3. My opinion has always been that if the SPL allow a Newco then fair enough since it is their own private league and rules for such an occurrence were already in place, if the SFL let them in they are worse since they will be shunning many clubs who have been run prudently and have been seeking SFL membership for many years.

Just as another thought. Remember somebody called Barcabhoy or somesuch moniker posted on the Rangers Tax Case site about there being far, far more to come out about this story, and that he couldn't believe it was true... blah blah blah. Did that ever escalate into anything tangible?

Anyone read this on that filthy rangers forum. give me a chuckle. They give a new meaning to delusional. blink.gif

snapback.pngEssandoh, on 13 June 2012 - 12:56 AM, said:

It's been a truly dark day today. Personally, I never thought this day would come. A day when the severity of our Club's financial mismanagement has truly been laid clear for all to see, with the men to blame in certain hiding, and the Rangers Family suffering around the world. The anti-Rangers mob of this country however have not been hard to seek out. It's an unhealthy obsession but an unrepentant one at that.

I've been approached several times today by vermin with this "cheating" nonsense. According to these self-acclaimed warriors of Scottish football, Rangers "cheated" every other club in the SPL and that's why attendances are at an all time low all around the country; Rangers "cheated" themselves to titles and gained an unfair advantage over other teams; Rangers "cheated" the tax man and should be dead and buried. You'll hear a cry for a just punishment from some more moderate fans of other clubs in the SPL, but very few mean punishment. They want our club dead.

Let me remind those horrible little celtic men who vomit this poison across forums, on buses and in the pub: where lies your corinthian spirit and siege for sporting integrity surrounding the funding of the wages paid to Robbie Keane, Roy Keane, Ljungberg and several players of the O'Neill era? These wages came straight from the pocket of Dermot Desmond. Last time I checked the St. Mirrens, Motherwells and Kilmarnocks of this country don't have billionaires behind their club's funding £60,000-a-week loan signings to score penalties against bottom half sides and to appease the masses within the filthy festering east of Glasgow. One would consider such outside investment cheating by all standards - so how dare you take the moral high ground over the football finances of other clubs. Don't you fucking dare.

Let me also remind those at Tannadice, Pittodrie and McDiarmid Park that those grounds aren't going to fill themselves any time soon without the Bears. Biting the hand that feeds you is never a good business plan for any football club wishing to progress. The likes of Kilmarnock, without Rangers Football Club, would have been plunged into administration themselves years ago had the Club not received the £2m transfer fee for a certain Steven Naismith. I wonder how that will pan out over the next few years should a similar scenario arise. Let's sit back and watch, shall we?

When you sleep in yet again for that kick-off down at the match in that new-look SPL because "there was no point", and when you begin to realise how great a mistake it was to present an SPL without the premier team in the land to the country and to an uninterested Sky, listen closely and be fearful for you own little club's existence. You are orchestrating the demise of not only your own club but the future of Scottish football. And for those clubs who want us dead? The Rangers Football Club has been on its knees fighting for its every last breath over the past 6 months. The Rangers support has kept it living with unmatched love, loyalty and charity. As the saga continues to develop, the Club may in fact be playing its football in the Third Division as of 2012, away from those who harmed it and laughed at it, whilst Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs targets the men who plundered the Club into disrepair. We're willing to take the punishment all around us wish for. No newco Rangers in the SPL is what you want and that's fine by us. We'll rise again. The Club is just going for a little sleep just now.

But just you fucking remember: that sleeping giant at the bottom of the Scottish football leagues is going to wake up, and its going to be very fucking angry. It won't ever forget those who kicked it when it was down, and when Rangers return stronger, louder and more powerful, don't expect any favours when the big boys come back to town. We'll have the last laugh, when you'll be taking your last breath.

No Surrender.

Joseph Goebbels would have been immensely proud of that statement, his spirit lives in the hearts of the Currant Buns

Rangers season ticket sales suspeneded.

WTF was the point in waiting all this time then 2 days before the creditors meeting sending out the re-newal forms. Waste of time and money. Nobody in their right mind was going to re-new without knowing where we would be playing or even if we would be playing at all.

There is no way i am paying the best part of £600 to watch SFL 3 standard football.

Time to go Mr Green Just pack your bags and leave. Lobby my MP because we haven't been paying our taxes :lol:

He would rather we were in the SPL regardless of the penalties imposed. If anything tells you just how far out of touch he is with the support this is it.

He thinks the support will follow follow regardless. No chance. We have done that for long enough and look where it got us! We will support the team as long as people are honest with us and keep us fully informed. He has failed the support in this respect and we have had enough.

Any idea how many did renew though?

No.8, where are you seeing the season ticket sales have been suspended?

It was on Follow Follow. Somebody had tried to purchase his online and was told it had been suspended.

I could try myself through the Email but i am not paying for mine until i see what is happening with sanctions/what division/what the price is etc

Aye, you applied to SPL in the way Ross County did, e.g. incase their ground plans collapsed. There's no current vacancy.

According to Green, there will be tomorrow:

Three-year European ban as a newco – what does that do for your projections?

We knew what the consequences were and what the opportunities were. If the CVA does fail on Thursday, and it is looking as if it will on HMRC’s current position, then we are not even in the SPL. Forget about playing in Europe we might not even be playing in Glasgow!

You could agree to do away with the 11-1 vote to get clubs onside with you?

If the CVA gets rejected then one minute later we won’t be a member of the SPL. And therefore there can’t be an 11-1 vote because they would only have 11 members of the club. So that vote would occur without us.

1339581866[/url]' post='6330552']

There appeared to be some big talk on forums yesterday about how they were going to renew anyway 'to support the club', but I assume that was from folk who would willingly apply for a new job as a kamikaze pilot.

The renewals only went out Friday, so I can't imagine that there were queues round Ibrox as most people were playing wait and see.

I would think very few. I got the Email on Monday and still haven't received the re-newal through the post. Hopefully get that today. I think the first re-newal letter arrived on Monday so it gave you very little time for anybody to fill it in and post it away.

1339582002[/url]' post='6330557']

It was on Follow Follow. Somebody had tried to purchase his online and was told it had been suspended.

I could try myself through the Email but i am not paying for mine until i see what is happening with sanctions/what division/what the price is etc

You couldn't make that up. Someone was actually stupid enough to try and buy a rangers season ticket. Have they not seen the news for the past 4 months?

Joseph Goebbels would have been immensely proud of that statement, his spirit lives in the hearts of the Currant Buns

Of course, I for one will greatly miss the bigotry in my town on old firm day, the cheating, lying tax evasion, the sky money which has already been stated by Div has been assured to the SPL with or without Rangers, the fucked voting structure, the money that the mighty Rangers don't bring to the first division and their loyal fanbase which was apparently unmatched in charity, even though Dundee fans put up far greater an effort in order to try to maintain their club's status. However will we live without them?

Just happily, that's how we'll live without them...Get these arrogant fuckers out of our game. No to newco people...

Well why aren't you on a letter writing campaign to SFL chairmen telling them you won't be back if a Newco are parachuted into SFL3. My opinion has always been that if the SPL allow a Newco then fair enough since it is their own private leaigue and rules for such an occurrence were already in place, if the SFL let them in they are worse since they will be shunning many clubs who have been run prudently and have been seeking SFL membership for many years.

My understanding is that the SFL chairmen don't have a say in who gets voted into the SFL. I could be wrong though.