Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Celtic fans would not stand for their club voting yes to Rangers

My view is that the Chairman will vote no only if certain that diddys will vote Govan FC in with the other votes (to appease some). I mentioned yesterday a poinant call to ClydeFM phone-in from a Seltik saying he and his mates wouldn't renew their season books unless the Chairman said there would be 4 OF games next season - frigging twats

Edited by Claymores

Just watching McMoist leaving ibrokes - he's gone all shy, hasn't he? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mibbes thinking through his interview for the Spurs job? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, Mah achin' sides........

Maybe TRFC could do a swap? Redknap to Ibrox and McCoist to Spurs?

couple of twitter bits....celtic to vote no ti newco and newco to start in 1st devision not 3rd?

I've always thought the simplest way to punish them would be to to deduct all points last season, on the basis that by deliberately withholding PAYE and NI,, the players fielded were ineligible. So they would be automatically demoted to Div 1 in place of Dunfermline, and the SFL would use the Livi precedence to send them down to Div 3. No votes required.

Would someone mind posting the GIF of a rising "The Big Hoose" guy again? I know it's somewhere in this thread, but at 1773 pages, it'll take a while to find. ;

There's a lovely green dot in it for the first person to post it.

post-11622-0-33285000-1339669002_thumb.g

Makes a lot of sense.

BUT what happens the following season?

Bottom club in Div 3 relegated? Might be Rangers

IF newco Rangers were in a position to apply to join ahead of Season 13/14 they could be invited to apply, along with another side to ensure an even number of teams. This would require a degree of league reconstruction (and would benefit from the introduction of relegation from the 3rd) but I think there is an appetite for that.

A rabble rousing speech which still doesn't explain to me how a 3rd Division team (your preferred option) affords a decaying 45000 seater stadium and Murray's folly. My 2nd Division team can barely afford the leccy bill for the floodlights and train on their one pitch or at the public park.

I was going to say quite a bit of money had been spent on Ibrox during Whytes time at the club...What i should say is quite a bit of work was done on the Stadium during the last 12 months.

I would suspect Rangers Leccy bill will be at such a rate due to running the undersoil heating which seemingly costs a fortune. The Big Screens are another luxury we can do without. I am sure we will be able to cut the costs right back.

We will rake in quite a bit from player transfer fees in the coming months.

We will still have 10,000 season ticket holders ... I don't think that is overly ambitious and will have cut our wage bill down from Millions to whatever is considered needed to get us back up the leagues.

Rangers might be playing in the SFL 3 but we are not going to lose every single one of our supprot. There are your hardcore support who will still go. There are the ones who will go out of sheer defiance and of course there will be a few who will go along for the odd game here and there.

Would someone mind posting the GIF of a rising "The Big Hoose" guy again? I know it's somewhere in this thread, but at 1773 pages, it'll take a while to find. ;

There's a lovely green dot in it for the first person to post it.

I prefer the laughing bear, smiling moon GIF. Not seen it for a while.

I am pretty sure they're not allowed to call themselves that under liquidation rules. You can't use something that is so similar to the previous company's name.

Anyway, WSC have the only good piece by a Rangers fan I've read. Where are all the other sensible fans of that club? http://www.wsc.co.uk...b-is-liquidated

Edited by deerokus