Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A certain dreadful Scottish tabloid that shall not be named is reporting that Kilmarnock have requested the ballot on league membership be secret.

You are a troll.

Evidence.

Daily Record

Kenny Sheils

It would be best for clubs to avoid the wrath of either fans or Orcs if the ballot was secret and not a show of hands.

Clubs stuck in a lose-lose situation.

Handpicked quotes to suit the get The Randgers in Daily Retard agenda.

Back to page whatever to continue reading, couldn't let this one go.

Not exactly an issue if Dunfermline retain their status?

There needs to be more clarity over who'd benefit if zombieco don't get in the SPL.

Guess it also shows adverse effects of Haudit and Daudit dragging out the administration if we're now at stage where fixture lists can be questioned

Its perfectly clear. Dunfermline have been relegated. End of

If Rangers 2.0 arent in the SPL then Dundee will be. Then the losing play off finalists from each division will also be promoted, leaving a vacancy in division 3. Unless something strange happens, like Rangers 2.0 being admitted to the SPL then relegated, although that would seem unlikely, if its even possible

Wouldn't bother to be honest. Keep the marching to the bigots.

How about a bash at the bandstand in Kelvingrove Park with music and a general non-marching carnival atmosphere to set the objectors apart from the Calvinists who gathered to look solemn at Hampden?

Might even invite the ladies. wink.gif

Edited by Dr Koop

How about a bash at the bandstand in Kelvingrove Park with music and a general non-marching carnival atmosphere to set the objectors apart from the Calvinists who gathered to look solemn at Hampden?

Might even invite the ladies. wink.gif

Could be a goer. I'd probably attend.

Re Protest march to Hampden on 30th June (protest re newco to join SPL .. Mentioned a few pages back).

Is this on, or what ?

Sounds good

Think it is at early stages. If you search on facebook under SPL Protest you'll get be basic info. It was only put up recently

What was all the nonsense about me falling for the "Ranjurs men" stuff then?

And I wasnt the one who used trawling my old posts as an attempted threat. You also have a different standard of "public domain" from me. An incorrect one. I'd rather stay on my high horse than be down in the sewers.

:lol: if I'm in the sewers, then so are the majority on here

Meant to say the other day as well... in amongst his tearjerking eulogy to Walter Walter Cardigan, Keith Jackshun came out with this gem :-

"I know Walter was on the phone the other day to one of his best friends, who is a Rangers fan, and the man was in tears during the conversation about the situation Rangers were in... that was when Walter decided he had to become involved and couldn't sit on the sidelines"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brings a tear to a glass eye Keith... great journalism.

Would be interesting if we were to see a Rangers fan protest. Chances are they'd become confused halfway through between whether they're protesting for the existence of their club or to the council for improved giro's.

I think you're taking the legal precedence from the CoS and applying it to a different scenario, to be honest.

As a business, Rangers 2.0 (thanks PeeTeeJag :D ) are, of course, totally different from Rangers 1.0 - although at the the moment both still exist. Because both exist, they can apply to transfer the SPL share and SFA membership from 1.0 to 2.0.

In legal and financial terms, once 1.0 is liquidated that is it. Its corporate existence dies, as does its liabilities. However, if the football memberships have already been transferred to 2.0, why would they die with it? The answer, of course, is that they wont.

I am taking legal precedence from both the CoS (football authorities having to give precedence to the law of the land over football regulations) and from the corporate personality principle. I am taking my own deductions from it and I am not trained in law so you may be correct and I may be wrong.

I totally get where you are coming from but as Rangers are the members and SEVCO are only a company who own a decaying stadium and a training facility. If the share is transfered then the liabilities of Rangers, including the EBT investigation and the disrepute charges do not transfer ergo nothing else transfers with it. How can you stop the transfer of the ownership of disciplinary liability and not stop transfer of the ownership of achievement? To gain access to the SPL football clubs have had to achieve a certain criteria eg wining the SFL championship, Sevco will not have done that.

For the avoidance of doubt, Rangers Football Club is a company, subject to the Companies Act 2006 and several other legal instruments that govern how the laws treat companies and businesses. In a legal sense, there is no such things as a ‘club’

That could be the closest any of them get to being proper Protestants.

:D I think it was about 1200 pages ago I posted that Protestant came from 'protest' which is derived from 'testify' which is derived from the act of cupping yer hawmaws (testes) whilst giving evidence....

I think most of the currants would identify with that. Bawcuppers and up in court.

"I know Walter was on the phone the other day to one of his best friends, who is a Rangers fan, and the man was in tears during the conversation about the situation Rangers were in... that was when Walter decided he had to become involved and couldn't sit on the sidelines"

I missed that episode of Sportsound.*

*punchline courtesy of the michty

tam-cowan.jpg

transparent.gif

Edited by Macshimmy