Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

rangers youth player just posted this on twitter , followers of facism.com is going nuts :lol:

2ywwa6g.jpg

have the sneaking suspicion that may be a frape..

left himself signed in somewhere

cant play for rangers and understand the situ.. the lobotomy is part of the medical

Sorry, but I see the SFA intervention as a positive move. Then the league can do what they want with Rangers instead of waiting for the truly pathetic SPL to act.

I'm afraid i see it as a way to get rid of all the sxxt,and then they can say Rangers were put into the newly restructured Scottish Leagues top tier on merit of what they can bring to the table.Rangers have a Large stadium,and huge fanbase which we feel will be wasted by placing them in the bottom tier of our newly restructured Scottish Leagues.

We kick up stink asking for sporting integrity,and the SFA go FOR WHAT? The Rangers newco have broken no rules,as they are a newly formed club.

The longer this goes on,the more it is just proving that if the SFA didn't want Rangers around,they would have kicked into touch any plans of them getting back in a long time ago.

I'm afraid i see it as a way to get rid of all the sxxt,and then they can say Rangers were put into the newly restructured Scottish Leagues top tier on merit of what they can bring to the table.Rangers have a Large stadium,and huge fanbase which we feel will be wasted by placing them in the bottom tier of our newly restructured Scottish Leagues.

We kick up stink asking for sporting integrity,and the SFA go FOR WHAT? The Rangers newco have broken no rules,as they are a newly formed club.

The longer this goes on,the more it is just proving that if the SFA didn't want Rangers around,they would have kicked into touch any plans of them getting back in a long time ago.

Come on, you can't separate old and new Rangers in spirit. As a legal entity, yes.

Only a fool would think that way.

1339938834[/url]' post='6345162']

The police do allow and encourage evening games. That's why the 2nd OF game of last season was played on Wednesday 29th December.

I think, to be fair to dee eff cee, he was talking about evening games on a Saturday or Sunday. IIRC, those games were knocked on the head because of the amount of all day bevvying that was leading to (extra) chaos.

To be clear, I'm suggesting you write your own, I'm just sharing mine. Would find it very odd for other folk to be emailing their chairman citing my first born as a reason for their feelings!

Great letter but would change that bit about Enkleman gracing your turf!! Pretty sure your chairman will think its a hoax letter :lol:

Thought I'd take a look on RM to see how Rangers fans were reacting to the "Club 12" news. While there I found this gem...

user_off.pngYorkie Bear

Posted Today, 11:42 AM

The SPL hate us so are unlikely to accept us back. If we end up in a lower league, what better way to enhance the image of Rangers than to befriend these teams who we meet. We can show them all that not only are the team good but the supporters are fantastic. Our supporters will become ambassadors for the club as they travel to those parts that have never witnessed the mighty Glasgow Rangers before.

People will look on and say "Yes, they really are The People".

My reaction to the above was along the lines of :blink: followed by :lol:

Great letter but would change that bit about Enkleman gracing your turf!! Pretty sure your chairman will think its a hoax letter :lol:

When I first started watching Saints, Andy Rhodes was my hero. I've never been a particularly good judge of a goalie sad.gif

What do fans of SPL clubs make of it if the club don't respond to their letter and then ignore it by voting yes to Newco?

2 kicks to the baws and in season ticket territory too.

Won't exactly have you rushing down with your cash will it?

What should happen is - based on league positions - Partick Thistle, Raith Rovers, Morton, Ayr United, Queen Of The South, Cowdenbeath, Arbroath, Dumbarton, Airdrie, Stenhousemuir, East Fife, Forfar Athletic and Brechin should en masse also form newcos, liquidate themselves and apply to have their memberships transfered to their successor clubs.

It would be worth it just for the press headlines - "Scottish Football Decides Today Whether To Allow In Club 18-30".

:P

Edited by WaffenThinMint

Thought I'd take a look on RM to see how Rangers fans were reacting to the "Club 12" news. While there I found this gem...

My reaction to the above was along the lines of :blink: followed by :lol:

I'm trying to figure out if he's trolling, delusional or just still drunk from last night?

Whilst we are on the subject do people think Rangers will still get sellout away crowds in div 3?

It's a different world playing these teams the odd time in cups with millionaire players when you are SPL, than playing them every week with players on similar wages to the fans and Hearts are outbidding you for players.

The only thing living about Corpse FC is the membership. With that comes the history but also the bad stuff.

Servco FC will want a fresh start in the SPL but a new team in the SPL with no debt would be at too great an advantage

to allow that to happen.

I think, to be fair to dee eff cee, he was talking about evening games on a Saturday or Sunday. IIRC, those games were knocked on the head because of the amount of all day bevvying that was leading to (extra) chaos.

No SPL games are evening kick-offs on Saturdays or Sundays. They used to be on Sky at that time and were indeed stopped as a result of the behaviour of the Celtic fans when old Rangers won the league at Celtic Park.

But that slot isn't used for any SPL televised games any more - it's not as though Killie v Hearts kicked off at those times, but Celtic v old Rangers didn't.

What do fans of SPL clubs make of it if the club don't respond to their letter and then ignore it by voting yes to Newco?

2 kicks to the baws and in season ticket territory too.

Won't exactly have you rushing down with your cash will it?

If you mean do I expect a personal response, then that's certainly not what I expect. To be honest, I'm not even convinced anyone, let alone the chairmen will read the whole tome. BUT, the act of actively putting something out there that says 'gonnae no do THAT' and having that register with them is enough for me, if only so I sleep at night knowing I did my bit.

If you mean more generally, if they vote Rangers back in, it's hopefully quite clear in my letter that with a very heavy heart I say I won't be going back to their or any other clubs grounds. It's a comparison that's been made before but if they give the nod then we are in WWE territory and Rangers are John Cena, really unpopular, dull to watch but brings in the money because morons buy his merchandise and no mark messages.

I'm now trying to figure out which WWE wrestlers other clubs would be, which is showing up my embarassing knowledge of pro-wrestling.

Celtic - Seamus, obviously

Aberdeen - Maybe The Undertaker, once a legendary performer now creaking at the seams and only really performing once in a blue moon

Hibs - The Big Show, should be good but too bloated and self indulgent to actually achieve anything

I think I'm going to go now.

I'm trying to figure out if he's trolling, delusional or just still drunk from last night?

I checked back and by the looks of the join date (three days ago) it might actually be a fellow P&Ber trolling away.

I can't imagine even the most deluded Rangers fan believing that Div3 fans will be welcoming the maurading orc army to their home grounds with cries of "You are the people!".

Whilst we are on the subject do people think Rangers will still get sellout away crowds in div 3?

It's a different world playing these teams the odd time in cups with millionaire players when you are SPL, than playing them every week with players on similar wages to the fans and Hearts are outbidding you for players.

Honestly, I think that they'll bring enough of an away crowd to sell out nearly all the Div 3 stadiums - where 4-6) would do it. Playing at Peterhead etc may see less of the Govan loyal bother, but it's likely to see their 'local' fanbase turn out more (although it would still be better if folk just supported their local clubs now wouldn't it). Despite all the guff about the SPL being unable to survive (of course it will), sending Rangers to Div three both shows sporting integrity and would actually be a benefit for most of the other teams for a few seasons.

but wages will have to come down dramatically - at no point have Green (or even Saint Wattie of EBT*) proven that they'll invest on the scale required to continue to pay these wages.

In fact there's a question - have any of the accountants there done the sums on the basis of last year's wages and commitments - but this time including tax - against Home Gates and season ticket sales? How much of a TV deal do Rangers need to maintain anything near their current contractual commitments. Green and co have paid their £5.5m loan, so there will be interest against that and repayments - what level of attendance is needed for them to break even in a best case scenario, and how many of the top players will need to leave just to break even - regardless of the division they play in.

I'd guess Rangers need the tv money as much - if not more - than anyone else. How long would it be before Green has to ask those players who do choose to transfer across to take a pay cut, especially if in division three- and probably another reason for the Daily Record and all to press their apolcalyptic agenda. Any number crunchers out there looking at the maths?

* allegedly

I'm now trying to figure out which WWE wrestlers other clubs would be, which is showing up my embarassing knowledge of pro-wrestling.

Celtic - Seamus, obviously

Aberdeen - Maybe The Undertaker, once a legendary performer now creaking at the seams and only really performing once in a blue moon

Hibs - The Big Show, should be good but too bloated and self indulgent to actually achieve anything

I think I'm going to go now.

Um naw. 'Taker has his incredible streak. Aberdeen don't have that.

Hearts would be Dolph Ziggler. Massive ego.

Hibs would be Zack Ryder - gets a pop from the crowd. Wins nothing.

Neil Doncaster is John Lauranitis

Chick Young would be Booker T - distinctive voice, no idea what he's talking about though.

Jim Traynor is Michael Cole, kissing ass for the heels (in this case The Rangers)