Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I am surprised none of the more clued up orcs have had a little word in the ears of those who run RM in making it a members only reading site . Embarrasingly - for them- there are those saying that this has all been an orchestrated campaign against the good protestants of this country by a ' *****' media and politicians . Even more worrying , is that there are plenty agreeing and one nutter wanting to take the fight to the streets . Obviously , nothing at all to do with their team cheating on a grand scale for years

You know what, the worst case scenario has happened already. Rangers have been liquidated. And all that looks like is going to happen is that there will now be another tedious 'you've got no history/we've got history' argument that can be had a squibillion times all around the country and we'll play in the first division for a year. The people that think The Rangers are suddenly going to be minnows of Scottish football are going to be very disappointed I reckon.

Ok a couple of almost serious questions.

Rainjurs/Club 12 fans claiming they have been punished enough, so far the only punishment as such is the fines from the SFA!

*The 10 point deduction /not playing in Europe are standard rules and failure to meet the relevant criteria to do so)

Do the fines from the SFA apply to Rangers the company or Rangers the football club ? If it;s the former is there any chance of them being paid, if it's the latter then do the fines carry over to Club 12 when the football club passes over to them?

Why would the fines carry over to Dunfermline / Dundee?

The people that think The Rangers are suddenly going to be minnows of Scottish football are going to be very disappointed I reckon.

You won't be the minnows right enough. You'll still be the cheats though.

You know what, the worst case scenario has happened already. Rangers have been liquidated. And all that looks like is going to happen is that there will now be another tedious 'you've got no history/we've got history' argument that can be had a squibillion times all around the country and we'll play in the first division for a year. The people that think The Rangers are suddenly going to be minnows of Scottish football are going to be very disappointed I reckon.

At least wait until your old team is dead before spouting off about how great newco are. Jumping ship already, have some respect!

I think there is an Spl rule for this if a club has an away game with an early ko. Guess which two clubs this benefits ;)

At least this explains why they were staying in Edinburgh the night before a game at the end of last season rather than getting a 45 minute/ 1 hour coach trip.....

um...no one.

the rule is specific, it doesnt say early kick off, it says morning kickoff. how many morning games have we had recently?

You know what, the worst case scenario has happened already. Rangers have been liquidated. And all that looks like is going to happen is that there will now be another tedious 'you've got no history/we've got history' argument that can be had a squibillion times all around the country and we'll play in the first division for a year. The people that think The Rangers are suddenly going to be minnows mingers of Scottish football are not going to be disappointed I reckon.

I agree.

Its my understanding that when an employee is TUPEd their T&Cs remain the same for a couple of years unless they agree a new contract. Theres no chance Green will pay more than £1000/wk in the 1st division let alone the 3rd. So those players thinking their getting £10-20K /wk in the 3rd are in cloud cuckoo land. Mibbies £10 or £20 like East Stirlingshire.

He will have no choice in the matter, the law is quite clear your contract goes with you if you want to go.

He'll find himself in court PDQ for failure to pay agreed wages, plus the SFA's new "tough" stance on clubs that don't pay their players on time.

Should be fun.

TalkSport just interviewed some Scottish guys at the Euros in Poland. Asked who they were supporting, one remarked 'ABI - anyone but Ireland', with four of the other five stating 'England', the vox pop ending with a rousing 'Come on England' from the Scotsmen.

Guess which disgraced and now defunct football club they supported?

The worst case scenario is Yes to NewCo

TalkSport just interviewed some Scottish guys at the Euros in Poland. Asked who they were supporting, one remarked 'ABI - anyone but Ireland', with four of the other five stating 'England', the vox pop ending with a rousing 'Come on England' from the Scotsmen.

Guess which disgraced and now defunct football club they supported?

Give us a clue then mad.gif