Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's really disgraceful that the authorities haven't closed it down yet. They are quick enough to invoke the appropriate laws when some pissed student racially abuses a celebrity but such an open cesspit of bigotry goes unchecked.

I couldnt agree with this more. Last week I watched a 19 year old boy, the primary career for his mum, and with no criminal history, jailed for 19 months for writing something stupid on Facebook. This kind of bigotry is what the authorities constantly talk about clamping down on but goes on unchecked. It's scandalous really.

Look, what exactly do you expect Rangers fans to do??

"OHHH, you know what? See that club I've supported all my life of which 99% of it's employees are innocent of wrong doing? I'm going to stop supporting them 'cause David Murray and Craig White are a couple of crooks"

Rangers' accounts and dealings were scrutinised VERY heavily in the last few months, and a lot of the players and such are clearly guilty of accepting payments in methods that are unlawful, do you think that we are the only club to have done that? Football is currupt as f**k and not a team in the world has played by the rules at all times. I'm not saying it's right, and from what it looks like Rangers were involved in quite a lot of dodgy dealings but it's the actions of individuals within the club. You can't exactly just 'turn off' your liking towards your favourite football team.

Am I ashamed of the things Rangers did in the last 20 years or so? Of course. Am I going to stop supporting them or apologise for the actions of individuals within the club? Will I f**k.

So what do you expect decent Rangers fans to do in this situation???

It's not just Murray and White who are crooks, Green is as well, as are quite a few Rangers managers and loads of Rangers players. Oh, and all the Rangers directors who did nowt and said nothing, they're crooked too. Just saying, like.

Look, what exactly do you expect Rangers fans to do?? (1)

"OHHH, you know what? See that club I've supported all my life of which 99% of it's employees are innocent of wrong doing? I'm going to stop supporting them 'cause David Murray and Craig White are a couple of crooks"

Rangers' accounts and dealings were scrutinised VERY heavily in the last few months(2), and a lot of the players and such are clearly guilty of accepting payments in methods that are unlawful, do you think that we are the only club to have done that? Football is currupt as f**k and not a team in the world has played by the rules at all times. I'm not saying it's right, and from what it looks like Rangers were involved in quite a lot of dodgy dealings but it's the actions of individuals within the club. You can't exactly just 'turn off' your liking towards your favourite football team.

Am I ashamed of the things Rangers did in the last 20 years or so? Of course. Am I going to stop supporting them or apologise for the actions of individuals within the club? Will I f**k.

So what do you expect decent Rangers fans to do in this situation???

1. Accept that they're dead. Is it really that hard? Oh, and accepting that the demise was caused by themselves, and themselves alone. NOT the SPL, NOT the "Diddy" teams, NOT the SFA, and NOT the "Mhedia". This wasn't murder, it was suicide. :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Actually, there's been no mention of whether rangers (dcsd) manged to make the (extended) deadline to submit their accounts on 15/6 (Friday). Hard to scrutinise stuff that hasn't been handed over, wouldn't you say?:D

Div - can we keep this one, can we? I'll feed him and take him for walks, I promise! Pleeasse.....

I'm not saying it's right, and from what it looks like Rangers were involved in quite a lot of dodgy dealings but it's the actions of individuals within the club.

Fly with the crows, get shot with the crows.

Opening myself to be shot down in flames but, I'll risk this.

Seems to me that the SFL have more robust rules and sanctions in place than the Self Preservation League.

Longmuir has to be commended for stating the position of the SFL and the newcorpse (IF admitted) would be subject to THEIR rules.

Newcorpse would get a right scare if they tried to be a bully there.

If I care more, I'd split that post up into quotes, but on every point you made the same question applies: How do you know this?

Or are you just being presumptuous? Ibrox is in 'dire' need of maintenance is it?

I really hope you are trolling buddy.

Even i as a 1st division supporter am well aware that for around 4 years Murray and Whyte neglected basic maintenance on the stadium.

Rangers supporters (the ones that go) have been commenting a lot how run down the place is looking.

Edited by Gaz FFC

Seems to me that the SFL have more robust rules and sanctions in place than the Self Preservation League.

Longmuir has to be commended for stating the position of the SFL and the newcorpse (IF admitted) would be subject to THEIR rules.

Nope, I think you've got it right there. Longmuir is saying categorically that once Stranraer, Airdrie and Dundee have been punted up, the space is at the bottom. If the zombies want to go for it, that's up to them. Certainly Spartans, and I would assume Gala and Cove, have more of the boxes already ticked on their application. If the zombies were allowed to leapfrog them, I would expect Hell to be unleashed in the courts, not to mention UEFA coming down on the SFA like a ton(ne) on bricks.

Mibbes Longmuir has seen the love for Spencey out here in interwebland, and fancied a bit of worship himself. Well, if he backs up his words with action, he'll be right up there with Spencey, Mark Daly and Tom English as a hero of this whole sorry affair.

As for Doncaster - at least he's got the world's funniest nickname to console him as he clears his desk.....

Good quotes from Longmuir, but another terribly written article by Ewing Grahame.

Any vacancy arising in the SPL would be filled by First Division runners-up Dundee, while losing play-off-finalists Airdrie United and Stranraer would be promoted to the First and Second Divisions respectively.
It remains uncertain if Dunfermline, relegated from the SPL last term, or Dundee, runners-up to promoted Ross County in the Irn-Bru First Division, would occupy the 'Club 12’ slot should Rangers be denied a place in the competition.

Which is it?

The SFL are far better run than the make it up as we go SPL.

To be honest though, the biggest problem is it is one of the elite (the rules aint for us) old firm. If this was any of the other 10 they'd have been kicked out and sanctioned long ago.

anyone read Hugh Keevins column in the sunday Mail today - pause for laughter.

After a few hundred words of unadulterated pish he ends "I used to love football and the people that were in it, but now it's too much like hard work".

Here's an idea Keevins, fuck off and retire. No-one will miss you you ignorant, ill-informed cunt.

1. Accept that they're dead. Is it really that hard? Oh, and accepting that the demise was caused by themselves, and themselves alone. NOT the SPL, NOT the "Diddy" teams, NOT the SFA, and NOT the "Mhedia". This wasn't murder, it was suicide. :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Actually, there's been no mention of whether rangers (dcsd) manged to make the (extended) deadline to submit their accounts on 15/6 (Friday). Hard to scrutinise stuff that hasn't been handed over, wouldn't you say?:D

Div - can we keep this one, can we? I'll feed him and take him for walks, I promise! Pleeasse.....

laugh.gif. Excellent!

I'm still hoping it's even worse than that in the case of Souness and Smith, Secret payments made many years after they left the club to facilitate player transfers between Rangers and Everton/Blackburn/Newcastle etc. Effectively bribery and money laundering, as well as tax evasion. Probably nonsense, but if Leggo can do it....

You need a few birth dates and FULL names in there, but a good start.

In response to a load of angry Buns giving him grief, Jim Spence links them to this post...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/jimspence/2012/02/rangers.html

...Which makes a few perceptive points, uncomfortable reading for the The Rangers fans.

Have to say, Spence is one of the few pundits to have come through this with top marks. Good on him for reflecting the views of fans, rather than parroting the party line.

Good quotes from Longmuir, but another terribly written article by Ewing Grahame.

Which is it?

I am sure dunfermline have accepted the relegation and have budgeted for it. Dundee on the other hand might need some £££ to assist if they were promoted.

In response to a load of angry Buns giving him grief, Jim Spence links them to this post...

http://www.bbc.co.uk...02/rangers.html

...Which makes a few perceptive points, uncomfortable reading for the The Rangers fans.

Have to say, Spence is one of the few pundits to have come through this with top marks. Good on him for reflecting the views of fans, rather than parroting the party line.

What about the protest at Hampden?

At this moment in time I don't think we need to start any campaign to get rid of Charles Green. Thats my opinion right enough, now that Walters name has been mentioned, others will beg to differ I'm sure