Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Its weird, as he has the credentials, but he has been consistently wrong throughout the whole saga

He is not wrong vis the legal aspect.

It's the politics and he did say a few weeks ago that politics makes a big difference to how things play out.

Will be delighted to change my name to Chazza2003. Apart from Queen of the South winning the Scottish Cup and United winning a League Cup, anybody got a list of who wins what now? Celtic do God knows how many in a row too, of course. Might eclipse the Stein years.

No no ! Only the league runners up should get theirs, cup runners up get nada! As rangers beat other teams to reach said final! So aye to the league and naw to the cups just no winners for those year!

"Fourteen years ago our football administration brought forth, in this country, a new Premier League, conceived in greed and dedicated to the proposition that two clubs should reign over all others. Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that League, or any League so conceived, and so dedicated, should long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war.

We have come to bury the inequality and corruption, as a final resting-place for the club who here systematically cheated and lied and bullied, that our other clubs might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this. But, in a larger sense, we cannot erase, we cannot eradicate this one club without examination of the people and the structures who helped maintain that hegemony. The diddy clubs, living and dead, who struggle here, deserve so much more from the incompetent and corrupt administrators and journalists, those who pretend to act in the best interests of all, without fear or favour, but so rarely do.

The world will little note, nor long remember what happened here in this small country. It is for us, the internet bampots, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which the RTC Blogger and Mark Daly have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these bigotted songs, EBT's, tax scams and illegally registered players, we take increased devotion to that cause which ensured their vile club ceased to exist—that we here highly resolve that RFC cheated in vain—that this nation's Football Association shall have a new birth of freedom and that the Beautiful Game of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from Scotland."

For, as long as a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be subjected to the lordship of the newco. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.

That stinks of a yes to me.

I don't know .. Reading the statement again I think this portion is suggesting that things may be taken out the SPL Clubs hands - Maybe by the SFA:-

The Scottish Football Authorities and Commercial partners, over which we have limited control, have many decisions to make prior to our Board making any valued appraisal.

1340035517[/url]' post='6348619']

I don't know .. Reading the statement again I think this portion is suggesting that things may be taken out the SPL Clubs hands - Maybe by the SFA:-

The Scottish Football Authorities and Commercial partners, over which we have limited control, have many decisions to make prior to our Board making any valued appraisal.

Yes, I just saw that bit. Everyone is waiting for someone else to pull the trigger. Still.

'Mon the SFA....

That stinks of a yes to me.

Not sure. The statement is correct that the clubs need to be clear what it is they're actually voting on before they say anything publicly. I don't blame most of the clubs for not speaking up right now. That said, if the vote is on a simple transfer, any club that votes yes is making an unconscionable decision.

wonder what will happen first.. the dual contracts case. the A.P or the vote.

imagine they SFA strip the member ship. the spl strip their membership and the vote goes against.

then the SFL vote against too.

If the SFA strip newco FC of their membership then the rest is irrelevant. No Club can play in any league in Scotland unless they are SFA affiliates. :D