Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A wee touch of 'civil disobedience' is the answer :ph34r:

http://forum.rangers...st&p=1060131783

Heres my Ranjurs Meedyaa post of the day..

From Scottio19

So what do they want exactly?

We keep hearing we have not been punished sufficiently.

Never mind the fact we have been in administration,:lol: :lol:

Lost 2 of our first team players,:lol:

Been fined,:lol:

Had an illegal embargo applied upon us,:lol:

Newco'd :lol: ,

Deducted 10 points to end our title challenge,:lol: :lol: :lol:

……

Point 1.. Ermmmm Admin?? a punishment?? I think not.

Point 2... Lost two players?? Man that's fucking savage, I mean your in admin and TWO fringe player leave ( and on their own by the way and sod all to do with the Admins) a punishment? I think not.

Point 3...Fined?? Oh aye and since yer in liquidation the chances of it getting paid are about the same as my team winning a fucking major trophy.. A punishment? AYE if yee paid it but you won't so I think not.

Point 4 ..Transfer embargo?? I think you will find that that IS a punishment but you aint fucking got one. A punishment. I think not..

Point 5.. Newco'ed...Fuckme,where to start with this one?? All debts removed, ( lots and lots of MILLIONS) I will leave it at that.. A punishment? I think fucking not.:lol:

Point 6.. 10 points deducted?? At last, we finally come to pretty much the only fucking punishment these cheats have actually recieved ( but he then blew it with his line about it killing their title challenge. That was over long before they lost 10 points):blink:

Unfuckingbelievable...:o

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

If you nuke Ibrox the surrounding area will become uninhabitable and the residents will be born deformed. Oh wait.........

If someone, anyone, sticks their head above the parapet and says 'No, we will be voting against re-admitting The Rangers back into the SPL', surely the rest will follow?

Except Kilmarnock, of course. Which in no way is a slight on killie fans, just your plum of a chairman.

Don't forget, Harold Shipman is an experienced liquidator. Your analogy is not so far fetched as you may think. :P

There is more.

As a Londoner originally I can get away with saying I've got a touch of the Shipman's with Ranger FC's continued existance in any form.

I've run out of patients.

:D

Edited by Yid_in_Exiile

I know we want The Rangers punished severely, but they surely have to be allowed to ply their trade as a football club on some level?

Would they not have a case for restriction of trade or something?

No one can stop them playing. However they have no automatic right to play in neither the SPL nor the SFL. None whatsoever.

Apply to Div for a transfer of share from Oldco No 8 to Newco No 12.

We could have a wee vote on it smile.gif

You mean evil old bigoted Mr Hyde No8 will leave his history of angry posts in the past and be replaced by new, awfly nice, normal, Dr Jekyll No12? Hmmmmm...

Edited by 7-2

Gregory Ioannidis is to law what Harold Shipman was to medicine. Remember Shipman was qualified as well.

He called Rangers' case against the SFA at the CoS pretty much spot on, predicting the outcome beforehand. Considered by his peers to be one of the most gifted lawyers in matters regarding the Court of Arbitration for Sport. If he has got a couple of things wrong on this fiasco it doesn't reflect on his abilities as a lawyer, but rather the complexities (and skullduggery) of the plight of Rangers.

What do you base your statement on anyway? I'm not a regular visitor to Ioannidis' blog.

I know we want The Rangers punished severely, but they surely have to be allowed to ply their trade as a football club on some level?

Would they not have a case for restriction of trade or something?

As it stands today, newco have no right to anything.

They have applied to have the SPL share, cost £1, transferred from Rangers FC PLC to The Rangers Football Club.

It is simply a yes or no vote from all 12 clubs on 4th July, 2012.

Rangers aren't 'no more'. They are still Rangers (IA) preparing to go into liquidation. Their assets are, AFAIK, 1) £5.5m, 2 )SPL membership (including voting rights) and 3) SFA membership. Plus 4) the intangible of their history. NewCo want 2 and 3 transferred preferably with 4 intact - a continuation. However, as Rangers (IA) still exist penalties can still be applied - which really can only affect 2 and 3. In the extreme case 2 and 3 are withdrawn leaving nothing that can be transfered to the NewCo - thereby meaning that the history goes by default

Hmm, are Fudd and Phelps still in charge of RFC(IA)? If so I might put in a cheeky offer for that £5.5m, those mugs will accept anything.

Hmm, are Fudd and Phelps still in charge of RFC(IA)? If so I might put in a cheeky offer for that £5.5m, those mugs will accept anything.

Yes, they are, and we won't hear much from them now, thank God. It will take about 6-8 weeks to complete the formalities to hand the old company over to the liquidators.