Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rhys McCabe has walked.

No, I'd never heard of him either.

Are you being serious? He is 1 of the best young players in the SPL and had a fantastic 2nd half of the season. Sorry to see him go but who can blame him as he will undoubtedly have a few teams interested in him

Is there any evidence the tide has turned for The Rangers? No. If there was, you can be sure we'd have it rammed down our throats by the usual suspects.

Indeed. Anyone remember RM threatening to overload this site with GIUYs once this mess all went away leaving the Big Hoose open for SPL football next season?

romanov-694937545.jpg

Pixies on shuffle, red wine in hand, Graham Norton on mute, P&B on the lapper and knowing that there are Orcs out there unable to sleep tonight.......Carlsberg don't do Friday nights.

Whoo hoo....there's the missus home!

1340401712[/url]' post='6364112']

Tweets

4mAl_normal.jpgAlasdair Lamont@BBCAlLamontRhys McCabe becomes the first player to officially object to transfer from Rangers to newco. Now exercising his right to leave as free agent

Looks like they're starting to revolt.

STARTING to revolt

Your not exactly keeping up with the nuance of feeling towards them are you.

This is the once in a lifetime chance to really kill them off completely , grind them into the dust job. A beautiful thing that you could really only dream of but now its reality . Keep the pressure on and flatten the b*****

QOS, don't hold back, man.

Say what you REALLY mean!

You know you'll feel better for it. :lol:

Apparently their suggestion that Isaacs is happy is just a lie, according to Mark Daly on Twitter. http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-18549293

I saw Mr Grier interview on the STV-news, he didn't watch the programme apparently unsure.gifunsure.gif , come on if there was a bit of scandal about your place of work how many people would not watch it ???

D & P's lawyers are on the case, seems they work at the same pace as their clients.

I take it the letters that Mr Isaacs didn't see at the meeting were the ones he had been shown by the BEEB.

Mr Grier must have a weak bladder as he seemed to have missed how big an investment Ticketus had made to finance Whyte's takeover when they were at that swanky restaurant in London. huh.gif

Are you being serious? He is 1 of the best young players in the SPL and had a fantastic 2nd half of the season. Sorry to see him go but who can blame him as he will undoubtedly have a few teams interested in him

New Wayne Rooney he is not. But, I've been very impressed with the brief performances I've saw of the young lad playing for his old club. One player I would think would be very important for any third division outfit.

No harm to PTFC bringing this gem back up, but what an underrated footballing talent Paddy Connolly was. We only witnessed his latter years at Somerset and even then he was still pure genius :D

Amen, brother. Paddy Connolly was my favourite player when I was but a lad in the early '90s. Pace, goals, a wee trick up his sleeve, a class act. Golac didn't fancy him though (as far as I can remember) and he never quite fulfilled his early promise.

I love it when a tear-stained Rangers fan does the heart on the sleeve thing and writes an impassioned letter into the abyss. :lol:

It's great seeing them lurch from crisis to crisis to crisis to crisis...to crisis. f**k them, and the huge muppet element of their support.

100% this. When we have time to draw breath between fits of laughter at the demise of this club, we'll realise that we're witnessing the greatest year in the history of Scottish football. It's only June, the poisonous old club are destined for liquidation, and the NewCo is already badly floundering.

Rangers Media makes me sad to be honest. Some of the stuff you read on it is absolutely vile.

It's frightening to think that these people exist in real life.

The only thing I can recall is Gary McKay-Steven ripping the pish out of him in the second half of our last ever home game against Rangers (we won, which was nice).

Edited by shedboy82

I hope he is as good as you say but he doesn't stick in my mind, especially since you claim he's "1 of the best young players in the SPL". Is that because he belatedly was able to hold down a place in the SPL's "best" team? In case you haven't noticed, there are many talented youngsters plying their trade around the SPL. A few teams bursting with talented youngsters regularly caught my eye last season on the SPL Highlights programme, eg Dundee Utd, Motherwell, ...

No harm to PTFC bringing this gem back up, but what an underrated footballing talent Paddy Connolly was. We only witnessed his latter years at Somerset and even then he was still pure genius :D

Look at the 'crowd' on the home terracing.

Makes me sad.

When I was a kid, Thistle crowds were MUCH bigger . But it was similar everywhere I suppose.

Or maybe I was just MUCH smaller............................

Opinion from Falkirk Forum:

"Oldco player Rhys McCabe (see link https://twitter.com/BBCAlLamont ) has already walked away refusing to play for Newco with other players set to follow his lead. If the kids are leaving them then they are trully f***ed! I think the prospect of Newco applying for the SFL could be a moot point given that they haven't even been granted a Membership yet. Not only that, with little or no ST money flowing in to them, how much more money will Charles Green pump in to what is an empty shell property company? I think the upshot is that there are so many hurdles to overcome, the short timescale will lead to Newco being lifted out of the footballing system altogether so as not to delay the start of the new season. They will probably end up dying on the sidelines as season kicks on. One can hope."

Alasdair Lamont ‏@BBCAlLamont

Rhys McCabe becomes the first player to officially object to transfer from Rangers to newco. Now exercising his right to leave as free agent

Any excuse! :lol::lol::lol:

At least the denizens of RM are understanding of the difficult position the situation puts young players in.

5DwSK.png

Gutted that they get a Popular badge for 5 votes :(