Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

can someone please post the song BRAVE NEW WORLD from war of the worlds

many thanks. im pretty poor at theses things

Pleased to oblige...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_cBp6gi_G2Y

And if you want a wee party piece to sing along to, here you go... I'm sure you are more than able to make up your own words that will fit this joyous day only too well...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=a1DEtRxLsKM

Enjoy :-)

Fantastic. biggrin.gif

Next mission is to make sure they don't get into the SFL. The way to do that is hand a suspension to them - one year will do - as punishment for one of their offences (take your pick). Over that next year we will realise *shock horror* we don't need Rangers* after all! Those in the media and governing bodies claiming we do need them are peddling that line because it's what they've always known. Show them an alternative, with bigotry and domestic violence at an all time low, with attendances up across every club in Scotland (apart from maybe Celtic), and there would be no argument to welcome them back in.

* Or any variation of.

‏@stvdavidc - #Rangers - Charles Green tells STV News: "Cream always floats to the top and this club will come back to the top." Full IV online soon.

It's not only cream that floats to the top though, is it Charlie?

Indeed.

5079799301_ae09905c5a_z.jpg

This from RM

user_green.pngj1mgg

• Gazza
  • star4.gif

• Group: True Blue
  • Rep: 42

Posted Today, 05:41 PM

We will sit it out for a year and maybe go travelling round Europe and come back stronger next year, like a gap year.

I don't even think it's one of us. Un-fuckign-believable. Really.

I can imagine the Zombie Rangers players dossing from city to city along the Autobahns and freeways of central Europe. Thumbing a lift to the next city to play glamour ties and watch the crowds flock in, like a trampy Harlem Globetrotters.

These daft fuckers don't even realise, if zombie Rangers do survive, the players they WILL have, won't even be fucking old enough to fly domestically without a consenting adult, much less tour Europe!

1340646664[/url]' post='6373221']

Hopefully this will see relics like Traynor and especially chick "I will never use twitter" young consigned to the dusty storeroom where they belong.

It is this attitude that has left them so off the mark throughout this story

Chic and Fat Boy Slim have shown themselves to be true Dinosaurs in all of this. Their days are gone, no more easy pickings from the table of David Murray and no more 'exclusives' on Rangers latest wunderkid target that are merely a work of fiction to please the Uruk-Hai. Their resistance to a rapidly changing environment will see them dwindle to extinction, oblivious to the transformation going on all around them.

Your days are over gentlemen. That bright light in the sky isn't the good old days about to return, it the asteroid that's going to wipe you out.

And on a personal note, might I please add: Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

Love, The Diddies

I'd just like to add that everyone who wrote an email, sent a letter or phoned one of the chairmen who have declared their votes then you need to be sending a note of thanks and message of support. They listened when we asked to be heard.

Ours bloody didn't.....mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

I dream of the day, thirty years from now, where RFC are nothing more than a question in a pub quiz.

Q. What was the name of the team whose demise was responsible for the most glorious thread on P&B?

No. Well here's a clue, their last chairman ended up doing five years for fraud.

Still no takers, right final clue, their former ground is now an ASDA supermarket?

I can imagine the Zombie Rangers players dossing from city to city along the Autobahns and freeways of central Europe. Thumbing a lift to the next city to play glamour ties and watch the crowds flock in, like a trampy Harlem Globetrotters.

These daft fuckers don't even realise, if zombie Rangers do survive, the players they WILL have, won't even be fucking old enough to fly domestically without a consenting adult, much less tour Europe!

Get out my country, you brain-eating zombie b*****ds!

1340648361[/url]' post='6373321']

Oh God. I just got a thought.....if both Dundee and Dunfermline decided that 5 weeks isn't enough to have an SPL squad together and elect to stay in SFL 1. There's no place in Scottish football for SevCo.

Stunning idea, but if that was to happen, then surely some money grabbing diddy like Partick would no doubt jump at the opportunity to be the SPL whipping boys for a season...

Hear what you're sayin mate but I honestly think that would STILL be enough to drive fans away. For good.

Myself for example. Had a season ticket for the Hearts for 17 years, this season would be my 18th, but if SevcoFC end up anywhere higher than the 3rd, then I'm done.

It's not good enough for us to say "och but MY team voted no, so that'll do". Naw, this is bigger than that. It's not about the SPL doin their bit then the SFL doin their bit. For me, it's about Scottish Football in its ENTIRETY doin IT'S bit.

Anything other than 3rd division (at best) and we've all been had.

I'd be interested to know if others feel the same, or if it's a case of "well as long as MY club voted no, that'll do me"....

100% spot on and amongst all the euphoria and back slapping we need to step back and realise this is only the first step. Scottish football needs restructured from top to bottom including the league structures but it has to be on OUR terms now and not to prevent Newco FC plummeting to Div 3 (at best). Any attempt at restructuring the leagues now will be as good as voting Newco staright back into the SPL. The powers that be have to be told in the clearest of terms that we will not accept our club chairmen now voting for a botched, ill thought out, rushed through re-hash just to ensure the Newco is back in the fold with only 1 years revenue lost. In football terms it eyes on the ball as we are at our most vulnerable immediately after we have scored.

One of the Killie fans on here lives in Yorkshire.

Curiouser and curiouser....

There's more than one of us.....wink.gif

Oh, if only I could take credit for bringing these arrogant fuckers down! But then, we all can take credit for giving Spencey, Cosgrove, Cowan et al. the ammunition and support to see this thing kept above the rug, completely unswept. The future's bright, the future's diddy!

BTW, I totally agree with the opinions that MJ is a spineless toad. How far down the food chain does that put Lawell?

Q. What was the name of the team whose demise was responsible for the most glorious thread on P&B?

No. Well here's a clue, their last chairman ended up doing five years for fraud.

Still no takers, right final clue, their former ground is now an ASDA supermarket?

St Johnstone,

(the asda clue gave that away )laugh.gif