Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I understand peoples hatred of rangers on here but what i dont understand is why everyone is rejoicing and saying its going to be good for scottish football, it was awful as it was with a 2 horse race but now its just going to be a one horse race celtic will be out of sight come october the league will be even more of a laughing stock than it was before, i cant even understand why celtic fans are happy about this as the old firm rivalry is one of the greatest in world football and now its gone and you'se are all making it out to be a good thing, utter madness!! Celtic arent going to go bust either so it will be them romping the league and cups for ever more

Wah!

Tried to find a post about Fraser Wishart meeting with Hughie Green. But it is a hard job to slog you way through even the posts of one day.

In his statement Wishart says "PFA Scotland will meet with the players who agree to the transfer on their return to pre season training as our role is to ensure that all their contractual obligations are transferred with them." Add the words fully and correctly

"We will also continue to advise any member who wishes to take up the option of objecting as to his rights under employment law, a position which we have made clear previously and has not changed."

This is a polite form of telling Green he is now playing by TUPE rules and not the ones he has been making up as he goes along.

Result will be a clear out of those players who can find jobs elsewhere. Starting later this week.

Green has been so stupid about how to hang on to the players I can only assume it has been deliberate. <_<

Bull. Celtic will suffer most.

The "diddy" clubs of the SPL will now be able to out vote Celtic and therefore put through any changes they want. This means there will soon be a much fairer distribution of prize/TV money through-out the league.

Celtic's crowds will also falter, I can guarantee that.

Got to agree with that. Their support is torn between despising Rangers and enjoying the "banter". What a shame, they won't be able to hide behind the "heritage" of each other.

the most sensible solution for the dundee/dunfermline problem would be (Cosgroves idea) to have them play a 2 legged playoff

The most sensible solution would be to promote Dundee. What's the fucking point of bleating on about sporting integrity for two months and then not having a team in the SPL relegated (again)? Dunfermline are, by the rules of the organisations in question, already an SFL side. It's done. If the Dee are going up only to get rogered then so be it; they'd at least hopefully turn a profit given that they'd budgeted for the First.

Barcabhoy on RTC claims he has inside knowledge that we won't be hearing Chic Young on the Beeb again. Contract not being renewed.

ohmy.gif

Nah, Chick is one of the old boys at the BBC, no chance they'd let him go. At the very least he'll continue to be a touch line reporter.

I would have thought Aristophanes would have been more up FF's street

That's some f**ked up timetable the gods have. These guys have been mad for 140 years and they're only getting round to destroying them now.

Do the gods work for Duff & Phelps?

http://forum.rangers...entry1060153075

We're doomed, we're all doomed!!!!

If we go to div 3 and one of the haters has to liquidate and apply to the s.f.l our should be a no and send them to scottish footballs grave yard. I hate them all. They 2 words that liewell made up make me so angry. When karma bites it bites hard!

Someone really should point out to this idiot, that very shortly, his new club is very likely to be going cap in hand to the SFL clubs fighting for its very survival.

Is there one single Rangers fan out there who has realised the seriousness of the situation and tried to show some remorse and build a few bridges? Its denial, denial, denial and they are going to deny themselves into oblivion at this rate.

Surely the SFL should have to wait until after the vote before discussing the matter of SevCo joining into our illustrious and historically-littered football league. It is a matter for the discussion of the SPL and SFA at the moment. wink.gif

Anyone know who is on the SFL Board? I can't find it anywhere online.

Bull. Celtic will suffer most.

The "diddy" clubs of the SPL will now be able to out vote Celtic and therefore put through any changes they want. This means there will soon be a much fairer distribution of prize/TV money through-out the league.

Celtic's crowds will also falter, I can guarantee that.

their crowds have been low for seasons they only started emerging in the 10/11 season after samaras's double match at ibrox put them in contention for the league again'!! cant see them going bust financially sadly but they certainly shouldnt be celebrating

Most research iv ever done for this forum :rolleyes:

Queen's Park Hampden Park 52,500

Clyde Broadwood Stadium 8,029

Stranraer Stair Park 5,600

East Stirlingshire Ochilview Park[a] 5,267

Berwick Rangers Shielfield Park 4,131

Peterhead Balmoor 4,000

Alloa Athletic Recreation Park 3,412

Elgin City Borough Briggs 3,927

Annan Athletic Galabank 3,500

Montrose Links Park 3,292

random post sorry. ;)

Nah, Chick is one of the old boys at the BBC, no chance they'd let him go. At the very least he'll continue to be a touch line reporter.

I'll quaff a bottle of fizz the day he goes. Just like the ex-football club he loves, he is an anachronism.

Now that his raison d'etre is fucked, he should be toast.

I understand peoples hatred of rangers on here but what i dont understand is why everyone is rejoicing and saying its going to be good for scottish football, it was awful as it was with a 2 horse race but now its just going to be a one horse race celtic will be out of sight come october the league will be even more of a laughing stock than it was before, i cant even understand why celtic fans are happy about this as the old firm rivalry is one of the greatest in world football and now its gone and you'se are all making it out to be a good thing, utter madness!! Celtic arent going to go bust either so it will be them romping the league and cups for ever more

How many cups did Celtic romp away with this season?

IMO this thread needs to more discussion of classical Athenian tragedy and it's parallels to the current situation at the big house.

I heard Charles Green's Sevco is launching an audacious bid to join the Delian League.