Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Now that is what I call a coincidence. I did exactly the same thing as you itzdrk.

Tell you what, it may have taken 45 years to come around but it appears to have worked. I've been at almost every ground in Scotland and a few in England too, patiently waiting to have a go at Rangers. Not sure why I picked Ayr United, it was so long ago I've forgotten but it seemed random at the time.

Now that this great opportunity has presented itself, can I stop renewing my season ticket ?

im done with scottish football now if i cant hate on rangers next season

RM conspiracy theory #5753

Green sells ibrox to canadian pension fund for £8m. They charge £3m a year for newco to play in whatever league they end up in. Maybe green has no interest in getting into a league, somebody else can run with that idea as he is too busy selling off the assets and whatever players are left.

Run for cover mr green, there is an orc behind you.

Did Brown really say that Green would be 'hunted for the rest of his days'?

Indeed he did. It was one of the bits of his diatribe that I understood.

It's like an injured animal (a bear maybe) that is biting off its own limb and will bleed to death whilst lashing out at all around.

Long time watcher, first time poster. Just want to agree with most peoples sentiments on here that I never thought I would see the day when Scottish football would be bun free. The day when the rest of us diddies can enjoy and watch our teams in the non poisonous watp and abusive atmosphere is hopefully not too far off.

Our board has been very quiet on this subject but have made public that when needed to would vote with the best interests of the game at heart, so hopefully you can rely on us to be another stick on no vote.

Keep up the good work my fellow diddymen and I look forward to seeing some of you's in the near future in our Second Division travels.

??? has bomber Brown just nailed the coffin shut by forcing Green's back to the wall ???

Green could very well just leave Ibrox and Murray park to rot to hell in spite to all of these threats coming from the gers/newco followers at every angle.

Is this the final hurdle to completely wipe out any chance of a newco comeback ?.

And no-one wants to pay the going rate for the assets of the former club ! they want to buy it for the lowest price possible FFS.

:unsure::blink::huh:

And no-one wants to pay the going rate for the assets of the former club ! they want to buy it for the lowest price possible FFS.

:unsure::blink::huh:

That's a very good point. So what if Green got them on the cheap - everyone else had the chance to bid a few thousand more and couln't be bothered. Now these heart-on-their-sleeve tossers want to buy the 'club that they love and would die for' for as little as they can. Cheapskate barstewards.

Now apologies for the shite picture but look what was strolling along my street a wee while ago, I wonder where it's been ?.... Had the scarf done up and everything laugh.gif

post-20092-0-51509800-1340828019_thumb.j

Looks like a right shithole, feel sorry for you.

Chin up.

1340828558[/url]' post='6380348']

What exactly can the SFA do? They can't act until this new club applies for membership.

Maybe Green is a bit busy flogging off assets to worry about what's left of a cash liability that is the playing arm of the club.

Maybe they could join the Scottish Schools Football Association

"OBJECT

2. The object of the Association shall be to foster the mental, moral and physical development and improvement of pupils through the medium of Association Football and to help charitable funds and purposes."