Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I blame ourselves sad.gif. We obviously weren't clear enough with our chairmen, we need to spell it out.

NO NEWCO IN THE SPL

NO NEWCO IN ANY 2ND TIER SPL

NO NEWCO IN SFL DIVISION 1

NO NEWCO IN SFL DIVISION 2

NEWCO MUST APPLY TO JOIN SFL DIVISION 3

It's like telling a kid to clean they're room. At a glance the room looks tidy until you notice a rather bumpy rug and a bed that seems to rest on a plinth of toys.

His Hibees ? His Hibees ?

I love to know where you got your information from.

Britney is a H*n.

We're talking about the same tit here? Spiers is a Hibee (although he might say that in the same way that Young is a Buddie and McVeigh is not a tit.) I worked in the fourth estate for long enough and can assure you when the onion bag bulged that day he was nearly greetin'.

I may only be the daughter of a Florentine Pogen..........

Peter A Smith@PeterAdamSmithIt's claimed the SPL has no contingency plan yet for commercial consequences of Rangers not winning immediate promotion from SFL1.

So basically they are saying they are banking on them being promoted first time round? f**k off then you corrupt c***s.

Tell you what, why doesn't the SFA hand Rangers a set of corrupt officials for every game, to ensure they win the league at a canter? After all, the survival of the poor SPL clubs is at stake, Scottish football is at stake.

Only marginally more absurd than the current attempted carve-up.

We're talking about the same tit here? Spiers is a Hibee (although he might say that in the same way that Young is a Buddie and McVeigh is not a tit.) I worked in the fourth estate for long enough and can assure you when the onion bag bulged that day he was nearly greetin'.

I may only be the daughter of a Florentine Pogen..........

Are you sure you are not getting confused with Pat Nevin ?

Pat has a wee soft spot for the Hibs.

Edit :- You are the daughter of a Swedish cookie ?

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Sevco are going to kill themselves long before the season starts. Let's see how stupid the people behind these proposals will feel when that happens.

OR..............they go into Administration before Christmas/unable to meet fixtures - how stupid would the footballing administrators feel then taking it up the butt to accomaodate the buns?!

If this `plan` goes ahead, then that`s it finished. Scottish football turns from a competition into `sports entertainment`- just like shitey american wrestling. The `winners` are pre-ordaned, not allowed to fail and the also-rans are there to provide some semblance of a pretence of a contest. Blue collar southern shitkickers might be only too happy to part with their hard earned for such a sham. I am not. Make no mistake, IF five clubs may be heading for bankruptcy should this not come to pass, they sure as hell WILL be heading for it as fans turn their backs (and wallets) in protest of such a diktat.

If this `plan` goes ahead, then that`s it finished. Scottish football turns from a competition into `sports entertainment`- just like shitey american wrestling. The `winners` are pre-ordaned, not allowed to fail and the also-rans are there to provide some semblance of a pretence of a contest. Blue collar southern shitkickers might be only too happy to part with their hard earned for such a sham. I am not. Make no mistake, IF five clubs may be heading for bankruptcy should this not come to pass, they sure as hell WILL be heading for it as fans turn their backs (and wallets) in protest of such a diktat.

Quite. Out of greenies. And out of Scottish football.

Pressley on the news? Anyone got a brief of what he said?

Basically he said what we all are thinking. Its blackmail to get NEWCO into the 2nd tier and there is no way it should be allowed to happen, they should be in Div 3. I have never liked the guy that much, but he has went up 100% in my estimation. Couldnt have been easy to say that in front of the camera's knowing there would be plenty of neanderthals watching. Well done Elvis!!

Edited by Sting777

I bet Celtic are involved in this somehow.

Plenty of succulent hacks would *love* to turn the death of Rangers into an RFC v Celtic fight - they'd shift truckloads of papers to raging Buns.

It's up to yourselves whether you want to push that line, of course. My take is that Celtic think they've had more than enough bullets and bombs in the post recently, so they're keen to keep their fingerprints off the corpse.

Can someone explain the mechanisms required to get this statement/ proposal released?

Clubs presumably consulted, and voted? What split required? 8/4? 10/2? etc etc etc.........