Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

One of the old Rangers 'team'.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2012/07/02/flash-thug-parades-spanking-new-230k-bentley-at-gleneagles-on-the-day-he-goes-bust-owing-12m-86908-23903416/

Gillespie was once one of Scotland’s richest businessmen and a major Rangers shareholder.

His friends include Sir Sean Connery, snooker champion Stephen Hendry, football legend Graeme Souness and former Rangers owner Sir David Murray.

Gillespie owns an equestrian centre and Gillespie Investment Company in Bath Street, Glasgow, where he employs his son Scott and Fraser Souness, son of Graeme Souness.

He also part-owns Lomond & Trossachs Fuels, who he set up with Sir David Murray’s son Andrew in March.

Leggo, Keevins, Traytor all singing from the same hymn sheet today........NURSE!!!! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!

http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/

I wish the Daily Record would give me a job. The first article I'd write would be about the professional (?) career of certain journalists hanging in the balance. These guys have no credibility whatsoever (or so an insider told me).

Thought it would be quite interesting to list the terms / phrases that we now know but didn't know before this saga began. I'll start it off:

Quantum

Don't do walking away

In early course

Rangers in Crisis. (Headline in the Daily Record, AFTER they have gone into administration and being liquidised)

We need to draw a line under that

Going forward

xxxx reveals (Headline of article that reveals nothing other than someone has a point to push)

Consortium (name for a mythical group whose members have names but they are either secret or don't exist)

Bomber (generic term for a person who has lost their marbles, slavers incoherently in public)

We want names

(When this is all over, does anyone fancy a P&B Bomber party. Dress must be a cheap pinstripe suit from Slaters, white shirt, top 3 buttons undone. Shaven head. We can all shout at each other over a pint.)

Thought it would be quite interesting to list the terms / phrases that we now know but didn't know before this saga began. I'll start it off:

Quantum

Don't do walking away

In early course

Rangers in Crisis. (Headline in the Daily Record, AFTER they have gone into administration and being liquidised)

Going forward

xxxx reveals (Headline of article that reveals nothing other than someone has a point to push)

Consortium (name for a mythical group whose members have names but they are either secret or don't exist)

Bomber (generic term for a person who has lost their marbles, slavers incoherently in public)

We want names

(When this is all over, does anyone fancy a P&B Bomber party. Dress must be a cheap pinstripe suit from Slaters, white shirt, top 3 buttons undone. Shaven head. We can all shout at each other over a pint.)

Could we have the dessert so beloved of Mr Brown i.e. the lime jelly with white ice cream?

Clarity....? I needed to read that five times.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/football-news/article/2827793

Seems clear to me. The old club is dead, anyone daft enough to renew a season ticket is doing it for the new club.... Metro Bank. Sounds brilliant.

Any Sevco 8055 fans out there actually going to part with their hard-earned to these charlatans? You were fcuked over by Minty, fcuked over by Whyte, and you'll be fcuked over by Green.

The next few days is all about applying pressure to the SFL from the media, watch it happen.

New RTC article up http://rangerstaxcase.wordpress.com/

Bloody hell, you weren't kidding.. Traynor has seen the sign of the beast and verily are all doomed should Sevco not be given lubricated access to all our rectums.

Clarity....? I needed to read that five times.

http://www.rangers.c...article/2827793

Seems clear to me. The old club is dead, anyone daft enough to renew a season ticket is doing it for the new club.... Metro Bank. Sounds brilliant.

Any Sevco 8055 fans out there actually going to part with their hard-earned to these charlatans? You were fcuked over by Minty, fcuked over by Whyte, and you'll be fcuked over by Green.

More to the point, in the latest news section, why is Wallace wearing a bra on top of his strip?

Just read that Walter Smith article. Does not make any sense whatsoever.

Why would Charles Green, supposedly skint from what we are led to believe turn down an offer in excess of what he paid. If you are struggling financially you do not turn down an escape route.

There has been so many lies fed to fans of the club by people who supposedly care. The McCoist set to quit as Green had told someone he wanted rid of him. Who did he tell? Dave King . King does not like Green so why would either phone each other and why would Green tell King he wanted rid of McCoist. He Didn't. When pressed by the tv cameras on this McCoist refused to comment ,Why? The Rangers fans wanted to know. As an outsider looking in, i agree Green has a lot of questions to answer and i would not be in the least convinced about him if i supported Rangers.

Then came Brown. Dear God, no denying his passion,,again though Rangers fans were really told nothing. When some fan asked who his investors were Brown looked around picked out an individual and said that man wearing the Rangers crest then started on about everyone gets a vote. Now that is all well and fine,but why not name the investors ,more so when earlier Brown had demanded to know who was backing Green.

Everything is a deflection,SFA fault, Green being Stubborn. The SFA would not be involved nor would Green for that matter.

If Walter Smith's consortium had offered the 8.5 million when Green had put his bid in this scenario would not have happened as they would have been the preferred bidders. Why did they not do that?

FWIW I think McCoist is Walter's mole. Apologies if that is a commonly held belief.

Quantum

Don't do walking away

In early course

Going forward

We want names

How about " deadline " ? I certainly didn't know the modern meaning.

One of the old Rangers 'team'.

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23903416/

Gillespie was once one of Scotland's richest businessmen and a major Rangers shareholder.

His friends include Sir Sean Connery, snooker champion Stephen Hendry, football legend Graeme Souness and former Rangers owner Sir David Murray.

Gillespie owns an equestrian centre and Gillespie Investment Company in Bath Street, Glasgow, where he employs his son Scott and Fraser Souness, son of Graeme Souness.

He also part-owns Lomond & Trossachs Fuels, who he set up with Sir David Murray's son Andrew in March.

I fail to wrap my tiny brain around the fact HOW - with such Gillespies around - a club which was an "institution" and "indispensable" for Scottish football and "darling of (half) of the establishment" - was allowed to pass into the hands of a shady Sassenach.

Surely there must be monied people amongst Rangers support - why did a dozen or so not band together and cough up 6M Pounds.

Borys

During a phone in with ungruntled Barclays customers I heard 2 or 3 of them say they were switching to Metrobank.

Apparent'y it's a new start up with juicy interest rates.

The season ticket PR release from New Company who may or may not eventually be linked to Rangers refers to banking with Metrobank.

Is it these guys?

https://www.metroban...co.uk/About-Us/

If so, they have 12 whole branches. All located in London.

With our unique, customer-focused retail business we reinvent the rules of retail banking, making every effort to remove all stupid bank rules from our day to day services to offer simpler and more convenient banking to you.

The cockwomble would soil his pants reading this sort of stuff. 'Unique customer-focused retail business'.... starts to get a stiffy and groans to himself... 'quality product'....oooh.....'quantum'.....ahhh.....'providing value in the marketplace going forward'.....oooooo-yessssssss baby!

...Reaches for Kleenex and ponders resignation notice.

Edited by pozbaird