Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What is all the pish about RANGERS and EBTs'?

Dont you know that Rangers have been found guilty of NOTHING yet , that means, for the dull /ignorant/daft among you, (i.e. most), that they are still officially INNOCENT - its called legal due process in case you didn't know . Im sure at least some of you will be acquainted with the justice system as 'the accused' but you maybe didnt realise that presumption of innocence is the rule.

You really cant make up sanctions based on what might happen- these kind of things get you into the Court of Session- Thats maybe something you will maybe hear more of in the coming weeks and months.

Still that doesn't stop anyone on this forum making Rangers guilty, although the logic of 'if you say it often enough' seems to hold sway here, rather than looking at facts. But its ony Rangers so it doesn't count eh? Wouldn't like to be on trial with you on a jury.

This must rank as the most historical period in your Clubs' histories with fans posting one- handed in their bedrooms for almost 5 months(Jeez you must have blisters) - but seeing as most of you dont have much to be historical about I suppose its only natural to seize/grasp any opportunity.

When the records are being written in a few years how many of you will still be there to be included? Hearts , Hibs ,maybe Dundee Utd, Celtic obviously ,but after that ................?????

Maybe if you supported your SPL teams with the same energy as you save for hating the Rangers then you might not be heading for extinction, but having said that with the numbers you turn up in for your home games it might look as if you are nearly in extiction already. You are kid-ons. FFS we can draw more for a Protest outside the main stand on a Thursday night.

Blue Square teams are better supported. Pollok and Petershill have had more in the Junior Cup than some of you get for SPL gates.

FFS look at Dumfermline- when they didnt get their split of the Scottish Cup Receipts they put their players on reduced wages in a matter of days , how many of the rest are going down that route now?

Tell you what guys, make sure you buy those Season Tickets -as you are duty bound to do now after blackmailing your own clubs , but having said that maybe you should be buying 2 each to compensate for when Celtic fans boycott your grounds ,after your clubs try to force new voting system changes through.

Keep that money rolling into your Clubs guys- Real fans dont mind doing that.- It might look like a total waste of money seeing as how you will still win f*"k all ,but you should be comforted in the knowledge that Sporting Integrity is never cheap.

I will be keeping my eyes open for your teams on their way down (or maybe out)and be sure that we will be standing by to lend a hand- You know, it will be like a breath of air to be away from you after being in the lavvy that is the SPL.

Still the stench of hypocricy and cowardice wont be noticable to any of your clubs seeing as how they all smell the same.

A silly thought to leave you with...What if your Clubs have been ripping the pish out of you just get the Season Ticket money and then they go right ahead and re-admit Rangers to the SPL using some crazy excuse such as Legal Issues? - will it be too late to get a refund? It would be a shame to have spent your benefits and not be able to get the money back.

It probably wont happen but who can tell in these difficult economic times.?

Did Ron Scott sign up to P+B?

I'll certainly take your word for that, I'm sure you have more experience .

As usual, when you can't argue against a point you just talk pish.

i didnt need to argue against because what you said was moronic and i showed that by taking what you said and putting it in that scenario

then you couldnt even quote properly

your doing really well keep it up

("Aye, I'm just finishing on the PC, pet")

No, the problem with you is that you ask ridiculous questions which the caring denizens of P&B have done their best to answer for you. You then rant and slaver in the most deranged fashion, scattering abuse all over the place, including at some of the most respected posters on here. You display all the unattractive traits associated with the stereotypical rangers supporter, from the air of entitlement to the arrogant belief that "we are the people" is a reason for your club to be treated specially.

A wake up call for you, fool. Anything other than Sevco5088 being allowed to apply for Div 3 next season would mean they are receiving special treatment. And that is "special" as in "unfair to the rest of the Scottish game, like the uncertainty caused by the ex-club known as rangers".

In short, you're a cretin, using valuable oxygen in order to sustain an unviable life form which Darwin would class as an evolutionary dead end.

Hope this helps.

Right. Definitely away now.

Why, thank you - kind sir.

Let me know when everyone on here stops talking pish and it becomes informative and amusing again. Hasta luego.

Who do you think you are? Balotelli?

You stay here and take the rough with the smooth.

You're a Jags fan ffs. Man up!8)

("Aye, I'm just finishing on the PC, pet")

No, the problem with you is that you ask ridiculous questions which the caring denizens of P&B have done their best to answer for you. You then rant and slaver in the most deranged fashion, scattering abuse all over the place, including at some of the most respected posters on here. You display all the unattractive traits associated with the stereotypical rangers supporter, from the air of entitlement to the arrogant belief that "we are the people" is a reason for your club to be treated specially.

A wake up call for you, fool. Anything other than Sevco5088 being allowed to apply for Div 3 next season would mean they are receiving special treatment. And that is "special" as in "unfair to the rest of the Scottish game, like the uncertainty caused by the ex-club known as rangers".

In short, you're a cretin, using valuable oxygen in order to sustain an unviable life form which Darwin would class as an evolutionary dead end.

Hope this helps.

Right. Definitely away now.

Greenie sir ;)

Daviec1872 is No 8's alter ego. It's like Jekyll and Hyde.

BTW a penny dainty for guessing what the 'c' in his user name stands for. :)

Cowdenbeath?

Corruption?

Cheats?

Chicanery?

Conmen?

Cadaverous?

Contaminated?

Custard (Mr)?

Anyway, leave the troll alone. Stay focused.

Sunday Mail today was funny as f**k.

Big Walter says SFA is to blame.

Lee McCulloch has no pals at training and is sad.

Craig Burley thinks that SFL teams must be crazy not to accept Rangers into their league.

What will all the 'great' journalists do once Rangers are gone?

End of an era for the gravy train boys.

:lol:

We've just had a 90 minute masterclass in passing football, by possibly the greatest team ever to grace the beautiful game. :rolleyes:

And fans of the team formerly known as Rangers then turn up spouting bile, arrogance and threats. :huh:

Don'cha just love it :D

MICKEY MOUSE CLUBS WITH MICKEY MOUSE FANS FFS If there is a decenct movie on the telly it cuts their crowds by half.

I really take umbrage at your woeful lack of knowledge of TV scheduling.

The majority of football matches still have kick-off at 3pm on a Saturday. You would be very hard pushed to find a terrestrial channel showing a movie at this time, although it has been known for BBC2 to air some black and white British melodrama if the showjumping from Hickstead has been cancelled due to a farriers strike. Something like 'Brief Encounter' or 'Mrs. Miniver' might be expected, although the odd Hollywood film noir such as 'Double Indemnity' might be screened. Although these films are in some quarters deemed as 'classic', IMHO they are certainly not worth staying at home for on a Saturday afternoon.

Some football matches are shown on a Sunday but usually at inconsiderste times e.g. before the pubs open. In the past these were invariably matches which were referred to as 'Old Firm' derbies and gladly this type of match is off the menu for the forseeable future. This may give the TV companies some scope to shoehorn a repeat of 'The Railway Children' or 'Singin' In The Rain' in between say 'A Week In Westminster' and 'The Antiques Roadshow'. Again, nothing to stay at home for.

However, should Channel 4 decide to drop their popular Saturday afternoon horse racing and show some quality arthouse movies instead, for example an Ingmar Bergman season or an appreciation of the works of Andrei Tarkovsky, then you can be sure that it would give many diddy fans a difficult choice to make.

Sorry for the caps. I just assumed most of you would be too thick to read my comments unless I made them really really clear

CAPS ARE GOOD FOR CLARITY FOR US THICKOS BUT IT ALSO HELPS IF YOU AVOID PUNCTUATION AS IT KILLS THE FLOW OF YOUR PROSE AND YOU CAN ALSO MAKE THE TEXT MUCH MUCH BIGGER.

Sorry about the fullstop, force of habit.

Still here like my club . Maybe you should get used to that.

Is it a problem with you that someone might have alternative opinions to that of the mob? I see someone wanted me kicked out what for? because I respond to vulgar comments in the same tone. or is it just because im a Rangers fan?

Let me know

Your club will shortly be liquidated, but good news, they sold the ground to a character called Green. Will you be supporting the new club or dying with the old one?

"We are Sevco 5088, We are Sevco 5088, no one likes us, we don't care"...nup....need some new songs. It's gonna take some work to get some decent ones.

1341180222[/url]' post='6392267']

Your club will shortly be liquidated, but good news, they sold the ground to a character called Green. Will you be supporting the new club or dying with the old one?

"We are Sevco 5088, We are Sevco 5088, no one likes us, we don't care"...nup....need some new songs. It's gonna take some work to get some decent ones.

Your only here to see the Sevco?