Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Let me know when everyone on here stops talking pish and it becomes informative and amusing again. Hasta luego.

I reckon probably Tuesday, but I'll mibbes pop on to see how the Sevco fans are getting on tomorrow. I'm getting a bit worried about some of them, and think No. 8's damascene conversion may be the exception rather than the rule.

Anyhoo, see you all later. Mrs WRK's an impatient womanwink.gif

SO, what you're saying is that rangers are the most successful club in the world, have millions of fans who stand together against adversity, are signing five targets from the Euro 2012 finals, and are preparing for a successful assault on Europe this year?

Ah, no, DEID. Got ya. Not just resting or pining for the fjords, then. Actual broon breid. Deid.

@DavieC: Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out, sonny. And, BTW, how about changing your username to somebody your Newco's boss might recognise! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Still here like my club . Maybe you should get used to that.

Is it a problem with you that someone might have alternative opinions to that of the mob? I see someone wanted me kicked out what for? because I respond to vulgar comments in the same tone. or is it just because im a Rangers fan?

Let me know

Where is the Guilty Verdict? It is still under appeal

Who has ever appealed a not guilty verdict?

Rangers (Deid in 2012) were appealing the original verdict which was as I'm sure you've guessed, guilty.

Rangers were proven guilty. Then they whined against the verdict.

guys im out the loop

no p&b fri,sat & most of today

what have i missed

except the clyde stateme

nt i did see that

There's a new troll called davie the c**t 1872. He's hopeless.

Edited by cyderspaceman

Still here like my maw . Maybe you should get used to that.

Is it a problem with you that someone might have alternative opinions to that of the mob? I see someone wanted me kicked out what for? because I respond to vulgar comments in the same tone. or is it just because im a SEVCO5088 fan?

Let me know

sortedcool.gif

When the takeover bids were coming in, rangers fans were dead against liquidation because it would lose their history. Now it's happened that is being swept under the carpet and instead we have this hysterical pretence that everything is tickety-boo. It's like being deported to america but trying to claim you're actually still in the UK because you left your soul in Glasgow.

As an aside, is there a single person on this planet who uses the acronym 'WATP' who isn't a nailed-on dysfunctional bell-end?

Is it a problem with you that someone might have alternative opinions to that of the mob? I see someone wanted me kicked out what for? because I respond to vulgar comments in the same tone. or is it just because im a Rangers fan?

Let me know

See when the team you follow plays it's away games in whatever league next season, tell them to try to not steal the home team's ticket money.

Is it a problem with you that someone might have alternative opinio ns to that of the mob? I see someone wanted me kicked out what for? because I respond to vulgar comments in the same tone. or is it just because im a Rangers SEVCO fan?

Let me know

GLAD TO HELP

Capital letters guys - he's using capitals.

Time we backed down - he really means it.

My God, the education standards in Schools these days, and is he talking in TXT mode as well... what next underlines under really big words...like PIE oh this *** really is great behind the PC, thankfully we have IP sniffers handy :unsure: if a mod just gave me his IP address...

Probably find

gary-coleman-03.jpg

Let me know

("Aye, I'm just finishing on the PC, pet")

No, the problem with you is that you ask ridiculous questions which the caring denizens of P&B have done their best to answer for you. You then rant and slaver in the most deranged fashion, scattering abuse all over the place, including at some of the most respected posters on here. You display all the unattractive traits associated with the stereotypical rangers supporter, from the air of entitlement to the arrogant belief that "we are the people" is a reason for your club to be treated specially.

A wake up call for you, fool. Anything other than Sevco5088 being allowed to apply for Div 3 next season would mean they are receiving special treatment. And that is "special" as in "unfair to the rest of the Scottish game, like the uncertainty caused by the ex-club known as rangers".

In short, you're a cretin, using valuable oxygen in order to sustain an unviable life form which Darwin would class as an evolutionary dead end.

Hope this helps.

Right. Definitely away now.