Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Its patently clear that the SPHell chairmen thought that they could vote "no" because of fan pressure, thinking that the SFL clubs would put them in Div 1.

I don't think that is "patently" clear at all. You are as guilty of assuming the intentions of the SPL chairmen mindset that you accuse the SPL chairmen in regard to the SFL clubs. Your vitriol for the SPL is blinkering your opinion from the obvious to the conspiracy.

What is "patently" clear is that the diddy SPL clubs have seen their season ticket revenues drop massively with fans in outcry at the thought of Sevco walking back into the SPL and realised that if they did they would most likely be debt and possibly sanction free and the status quo which has seen their clubs suffer previously.

Express still peddling the "Banned from Europe" line..... ffs......

I quite like the bit where Green brands those who left the club at the TUPE stage were nothing but shameless money grabbers. It smacks of a certain level of brass neck mixed with desperately trying to tow the line to keep the Sevco "fans" on his side.

I have reached a state of zen-like calm about all of this.

So have I, but the way I have done this is to give up on Scottish football. Sad as it sounds. I'll certainly look out for St Mirren scores, but the bottom line is I just don't care any more. The actions of the media and those in power in the organisations has been sickening and I don't see why I should subject myself to that.

People don't have to panic about losing out at the last moment.

In any revolution, the ancien regime will try every trick in the book to stay in power, or at least keep most of what it already has.

We've gone by the bullying and threats stage that Rangers and their backers have long overplayed about "reprisals" against any of those daring to stand up to them. Even the dumbest of orcs knew that game was up when Mad Vlad made his statement that in typical Vlad style made it less a matter of "intergrity" and fairness as a wholesale crusade against everything corrupt and rotten at the heart of Scottish football.

A fortnight later and all the clubs "everyone knew were going to vote Newco in" are firmly in the "No" camp knowing their fans won't stand for anything else.

Bullying having failed, now they're trying to appeal to self-interest, "you won't survive without us", the old "Jones will come back!" routine of Snowball from Animal Farm to allow the pigs to continue to be "more equal than others". But with so many clubs falling from the SPL to the SFL and not promptly going bust, it's a hollow threat and they know it. The only ones with anything to lose are Rangers and the "succulent lamb" journalists who will all be hunting for jobs thereafter.

They also all know that there's one threat that cannot be overlooked - UEFA. Rapid Vienna are creating a stink over being fiddled by Rangers out of their money and they want blood. FIFA are angry over the court case. Scottish football's other clubs may well decide that looking even remotely like going easy on Rangers or any zombie club resultant is not an option when there's the possibility that UEFA may dish out some collective punishment to the whole for the multiple mortal sins of one.

These are great days, don't let anyone try to kid you otherwise.

I will personally shit in the premises of each of the league sponsors if they force the Newco to be voted through.

Ha ha! How could tou do it any other way than "personally"?

Hmmm, I suppose you could post it.....................

Now, who would ever suggest a disgusting thing like that?

So have I, but the way I have done this is to give up on Scottish football. Sad as it sounds. I'll certainly look out for St Mirren scores, but the bottom line is I just don't care any more. The actions of the media and those in power in the organisations has been sickening and I don't see why I should subject myself to that.

Ric in walking away shocker :P

Brechin still in the 'we're saying f*** all' camp but the following quote worries me:

This is without doubt an unprecedented time in Scottish football, and it is of paramount importance that any decision must be in the best interests of the game as a whole, but should in the first instance protect the well being and future of Brechin City Football Club.

Anyone else read that as 'the money for the club is more important' or am I just being a bit negative? unsure.gif

Brechin still in the 'we're saying f*** all' camp but the following quote worries me:

[/font]

Anyone else read that as 'the money for the club is more important' or am I just being a bit negative? unsure.gif

Most of the holding statements have been of similar ilk - nothing to worry about, it's along similar lines to most of the non-commital statements so far.

[/font]

What money for the club?

I stand alone.......dude. Why don't you stop being a bawbag and buddying up to the diddies. They hate us! They would rather we were out n'all so let's stop palling with them. This lot rip us off with ticket prices and sing songs that the other lot sing and claim it's only "40 of them singing it" and it was for a laugh. Nah I know if they go to the wall it isn't good for anybody

Samboy, you're a troll and a closet s***

You are now ignored.

Edited by cyderspaceman