Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Much as cockwomble paints a bleak picture, i have no doubt that newcorpse will die soon, and when they expire, so will his tenancy.

There is too much still to come out. Thommo tonifht for starters, plus remember was ut a fortnight ago the bit about a former manager saying a major fraud had been going on?

They will die, its just a pity certain chairmen don't see this....

So its a £17.25m loss and there will no nothing at all replacing it??

And don't TKFKAR and Celtic currently take 40% each of the £17.25m anyway? That leaves £3.45m for the rest?

Say the deals reduce to one third, i.e. £5.75m, no Rangers to pay 40% to and Celtic still get 40% of the smaller pie. Celtic would get £2.3m and that would leave, £3.45m for the other clubs.

Under the above scenario, the remaining non old firm clubs would be totally unaffected.

Will it? How exactly?

Seriously? This bunch of charlatans will do whatever it takes; bribe the first division clubs, introduce the SPFL (with lopsided voting) instead of the SPL (and voila no Annual Settlement), breakaway from their breakaway and have another breakaway.

If the contract between the SPL and the SFL contains such a clause or was conditional on said money ... whose problem is it then?

Edit: Or is the money that is handed down chickenfeed to the wealthy SFL clubs?

Dress it up how you want...THIS IS AN SPL PROBLEM.

Cockwomble needs to be told, if newco want in, they start in the 3rd, if that's not good enough for you then you lot take them back to the SPL......NOW f**k OFF !!!!!

So, SPL contracts require Rangers in the SPL in 2013/14..... so SFL1 literally needs to be rigged for Rangers to win it?! :lol:

Spot on.

Also, would they scrap relegation if Sevco were to finish last? Utter joke and also not the SFLs problem. F**k em. NotoNewco

Again..spot on.

Not sure how that affects Berwick Rangers?

It'll affect Berwick because one way or another the £1.9M Annual Settlement will, somehow or another, be torn up and taken away from the SFL clubs…

Well thats the fear/threat/intimidation, anyway.

That is scandalous, and a sacking offence.

Hints at corrupt values, where financial gain overrules sporting integrity.

Doncaster has to go.

Doncaster doesn't sign contracts himself, FFS :lol:!!

If the clauses exist it is because the sponsors wanted them and the clubs/Board were happy giving them.

THis explains Doncasters behaviour up to now, he has negotiated some p!sh TV contracts on behalf of the SPL and if he doesn't get Sevco back in the SPL he'll be found out.

Does the new proposal have a clause which states Sevco MUST win the first division?

THis explains Doncasters behaviour up to now, he has negotiated some p!sh TV contracts on behalf of the SPL and if he doesn't get Sevco back in the SPL he'll be found out.

Does the new proposal have a clause which states Sevco MUST win the first division?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS.

The thing to remember is that every SFL club representative to this meeting will be saying the same thing.

I also agree with the earlier poster, this should be thrown back to the SPL it's their mess and they must have the bottle to deal with it.

Jim Spence@bbcjimspence Neil Doncaster tells sfl that Sky, Espn and sport 5 deals at threat as contracts require RFC in spl in 2013/14 value 17.35 mill

Expand

Yet another illustration of why Doncaster is such a twunt. 2013/14 is plenty time for clubs to rebudget for renegotiated contracts.

As far as I can recall, there has been no comments or acknowledgement from the SPL sides that ANY contracts guaranteeing the presence of ANY particular club(s) is in itself corrupt as it automatically discounts the nature of sport, even considering the liklihood when the contarcts were signed of either OF team slipping outside the top six let alone going bust.

It is difficult to fathom the thinking behind any SPL club that sneaks in a yes vote tomorrow after saying it would vote no. Even if some fans who said they'd quit the game return, I reckon there will still be enough staying away to do major damage.

And don't get me started on the talk of a secret vote ffs....

Was the tv deal not due to go up 20m next season to 80m. So a 17m loss is actually a 3m gain? Or have I got this completely wrong?

TV deal with Sky-ESPN (for UK rights) was to rise from £13M p/a to £16M p/a. Sport5 is I assume an overseas broadcaster? Can't conclude from a Tweet what is meant.

And don't TKFKAR and Celtic currently take 40% each of the £17.25m anyway? That leaves £3.45m for the rest?

Say the deals reduce to one third, i.e. £5.75m, no Rangers to pay 40% to and Celtic still get 40% of the smaller pie. Celtic would get £2.3m and that would leave, £3.45m for the other clubs.

Under the above scenario, the remaining non old firm clubs would be totally unaffected.

I heard these 40% figures on the radio yesterday, it's complete nonsense. Whoever finish 1st gets 17% and whoever 2nd gets 15% - a maximum of 32% between them.

Only the contracts handed to the refs.

If you thought the old firm got the decisions in the SPL could you imagine sevco in the 1st?

Same. He is the absolute stereotype of every useless senior manager rolled into one.

In his defence, his job is to, and I quote, "Maximise the commercial value of Scottish Premier League football by fully exploiting commercial rights and properties" not to ensure sporting integrity. Its in the mission statement (Link, Warning: you may lol out loud) of the SPL. I have a feeling that any other SPL Chief Exec would be doing the same thing.

That said, his underhand tactics of blackmailing SFL clubs into accepting Rangers in Division 1 or creating SPL2 or bribing them £1m makes him a grade A c**t dry.gif

Thinking about it though, the silence from Celtic Park has been deafening on this whole subject. Makes me wonder what Mr Lawwell is saying to Neil Doncaster. After all, Celtic are the club who stand to lose the most.

Itll affect Berwick because one way or another the £1.9M Annual Settlement will, somehow or another, be torn up and taken away from the SFL clubs…

We're in the blac and posted healthy profit last year. Living within our means - some other clubs would do well to follow that lead. Also - if you believe Cockwomble's scaremogering then fair enough

Either way you are right it WOULD affect us - we'd just have to cut back a bit - worth doing. Wonder how we all survived before TV deals? any club with 130years of history must be doing something right

Edited by marty_j

The SFL chairmen need to hold their anal nerve over this and say NO to NEWCO then pass back to SPHell, then we will see who the real culpritsare in all this!!!

With you there. With a little luck the SFL looks like it might break the 50/50, let alone the 75/25 vote. SFL clubs have shown up the SPL for the craven mess it is.

It's time to ditch the SPL and bring everything together under one group, though NOT this season and NOT for the benefit of the SPL tv deals and zombie lovers.