Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

They really are such incredible idiots - the woman was priceless.

There must be bright ones, but you don't often meet one.

I haven't discussed this with a single Rangers fans who's as well informed about Rangers' situation as I am and I'm far more clueless than literally hundreds of contributers to this thread.

A huge factor in all this is that most Rangers fans are really thick.

Just this moment had a ph call from Bobby at R. T. Office. Telling me that both mine and my daughters tickets will not be renewed by direct debit. They will be in touch with me in the next 3 to 4 days with different payment methods. I asked him if it was a bank prob he kinds laughed and said he wasn't really allowed to discuss it. My seats will be reserved until the 27th of July. Told him that there was no problem I will be renewing no mater where we are. He said they hoped to have a pricing and payment structure out to me very soon. Sorry if this a repost of sorts just thought I would let yous know

Post on RM. Seems that newco Gers are still having problems with their banking facilities........

you have to ask why they want them in division 1 so badly ?

surely they would be better served for their greed in the SPL ?

but wait its of course because they would probably get relegated from the SPL and not be there for the 2013/14 season when they must be there or a tv deal goes away....

Top bloke. I'd buy him a pint any day.

If this type of integrity was endemic in Scottish football, we wouldn't have to suffer the current charade.

Funny how BBC never showed this, they cut him just before he said it. I would have thought a club chairman saying our game was corrupt was newsworthy. STV showed it.

Don't even have one club, but already want two.

Screen_Shot_2012_07_03_at_19_14_22.png

Maybe someone should ask him what happens if the Carlisle and Ibrox games are programmed for the same weekends. But no. The Gers ar'ra peepul and their games will be kept apart for the benefit of Scottish and English football. And bûgger what Carlisle Utd might have to say about it.

If these zoomers didn't exist someone would have to invent them :D

THAT is why women should be allowed nowhere near football.

With the exception of the unbelievable tekkers on display at the Euros.

LOL so according to that Woman, HEARTS done it before and its alright???

when did hearts ring up a massive TAX FRAUD BILL, pay players through an EBT scheme, go bust and get liquidated.... :o bloody news to me :blink:

you have to ask why they want them in division 1 so badly ?

surely they would be better served for their greed in the SPL ?

but wait its of course because they would probably get relegated from the SPL and not be there for the 2013/14 season when they must be there or a tv deal goes away....

It's not a certainty that they will finish top of the 1st without a bit of investment.

It would be hilarious if they got promoted even if they finished midtable in the 1st.

I'm at the point I don't give a f**k where they end up. Whatever happens the rules will have been bent to benefit Newco.

The SPL are worse than useless, their vote is pointless as they've slithered out of making any decision and will place any blame on financial fall out on the SFL. Effectively the SFL are stuck between a rock and a hard place but i'm not, Sevco in sfl1 and i'll not be back to East End and i'v already ot my season ticket.