Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Jesus H! That was awful!! I`ve become a junkie to THIS thread. Congrats with the upgrade and all that, but it makes me realise- the amount of time i`ve wasted, how sad an individual I am AND.....how ineffectual the footballing authorities are in this country as this `hot potato` scenario rumbles on. Missed ya P&B!!

WTF inspired the owner of this site to 'upgrade' at this time? Dickhead.

Edit to add: 5 red dots (so far) including one from someone with a vested interest. It appears it's OK to criticise some people but not others. How sad. :)

Edited by Granny Danger

Also, this bit:

Proposal

This is a New Co - no association with previous directors, investors or shareholders

Yet they're still insistent that their 54 league titles and numerous cups transfer over? Ridiculous.

Aye but the 'Newco' is the 'Holding Company', not the fitba team. or some other bollox.

The way of Rangers was to repeat repeat and repeat - it then becomes fact. (I remember this from a Kris Boyd "goal" that was chopped off at Fir Park). I think this new mob are doing the same thing.

Edited by Mr Waldo

Aye but the 'Newco' is the 'Holding Company', not the fitba team. or some other bollox.

The way of Rangers was to repeat repeat and repeat - it then becomes fact. (I remember this froim a Kris Boyd "goal" that was chopped off at Fir Park). I think this new mob are doing the same thing.

The whole thing is morally abhorrent. Rangers Football Club (in administration, pending liquidation) win countless trophies over the last fifteen or so years that Murray was there. It then transpires that these trophies were won thanks to building up massive football debts that the club never had the intention of paying. They put themselves into administration and liquidation to run away from these debts, and they still want these honours transferred over? The SFA should be telling them that if they want to be a New Co, or however they are putting it, and want a clean slate from the debts, then they have a clean slate of honours, too.

• Arthur Numan
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • Topics:9
  • Rep:6

Posted Today, 08:04 PM

I dont know if anyone will represent us but here is a starter for some questions I would like discussed. feel free to add, there are plenty more

1. Is it justice to punish a club while they are under a criminal investigation and may yet prove to be victims?

2. Why was a Scottish club used as an HRMC test case?

3 Why did a supposedly neutral BBC try to smear a Rangers manager,only to be forced into an apology. Who did the editing and what was their motivation for doing so?

4 Was there any prior connection between Regan and Liewell?

5 Why did the SFA not investigate Craig Whyte as a fit and proper person when he took ownership of Rangers. It was being shouted from the rooftops,did they want him to liquidate so that another club would benefit from our departure?

6 Why did FARE pick on Rangers,are they biased ?

7 Why were Rangers not put on the open market when the cva failed?

8 Why did it take the UK govt. to hold an inquiry and were the Scottish govt negligent for not holding an inquiry?

9 Given the political landscape in Scotland are Rangers being targeted because of their traditional royalist/unionist beliefs ?

10 Is a football association that blackmails bribes and threatens its members corrupt?

11 Are the SFA/SPL fit for the purpose of governing Scottish football?

12 Were there illegal leaks coming out of HRMC?

13 Why was there no offer of support from SFA/SPL but a desperate race to punish Rangers?

14 Can the SFA be trusted to be evenhanded when they have already tried to impose unlawful sanctions?

15 Per head of population subscribers is Sky giving Scotland a fair deal?

16 Due to the complexities involved in the takeover/cva Rangers fans were never given the chance of a fan buyout,is that fair?

17 Can the UK environmental dept. do anything about the strong smell of shite coming from Scotland?

Still reeling at "the presentation". That document is absolute drivel.

And it would have stuck in Roddy Forsyth's craw like a hammer having to cover it as well by the way.

Anyway - welcome back P&B. How I have missed thee.

Edited by mozam76