Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1341613717[/url]' post='6406377']

Raith say "Ho! SFL! Wha's in cherge?"

Raith carrying on the Clyde trend of getting people telt! Good statement to see, makes a lot of valid points and shoots a few holes in the scaremongering going about.

Well done again to Raith Rovers. I hope the other SFL clubs also have the balls to question the bullying / threats emanating from Doncaster / Regan.

Quote from SFA Document

Licensing requires that those clubs in Membership of the Scottish Football Association meet specific standards. The standards are presented in the form of criteria under five headings –

 Ground Criteria

 First Team Football Criteria

 Youth Team Football Criteria

 Legal, Administration and Finance Criteria

 Codes of Practice Criteria

and also

You're embarrassing yourself now. There are currently 79 clubs in full/associate membership of SFA and in 2011-12 only 37 held licenses of any grade. You do not need a license to play in SFL or to hold SFA membership. Stop.

Edited by HibeeJibee

Quote from SFA Document

Licensing requires that those clubs in Membership of the Scottish Football Association meet specific standards. The standards are presented in the form of criteria under five headings –

 Ground Criteria

 First Team Football Criteria

 Youth Team Football Criteria

 Legal, Administration and Finance Criteria

 Codes of Practice Criteria

and also

Article 35

"Clubs in full or associate membership of the Association or in membership of an Affiliated Association or an Affiliated National Association, as the case may be, shall comply with the requirements of the Club Licensing Procedures. Clubs failing to comply with the requirements of the Club Licensing Procedures, as aforesaid, shall, in the first instance, be referred to the Licensing Committee. If the intervention of the Licensing Committee is not sufficient to procure compliance, the matter will be referred to the Judicial Panel. Clubs failing to comply with the requirements of the Club Licensing Procedures shall be liable to a fine, to a suspension, to an expulsion, or such other sanctions as are provided for in the Judicial Panel Protocol, to a combination of these penalties or such other penalty, sanction or condition as the Licensing Committee or the Judicial Panel (as the case may be) considers appropriate in order to deal justly with the case in question".

Is this just another example of the SFA not applying rules as required by their own articles?

The end part wouldn't stand up in the COS, as we've seen before :lol:

Should have added that because the Glebe pitch doesn't meet this ground criteria, Brechin get fined each season until we get it sorted. Think we get it reduced though seeing as planning permission has been applied for and it requires the hedgeside terracing to be removed for the space and all the floodlights to be moved back.

With these extra current costs to the club, it worries me that we might do a Stenny as everything's hush-hush so far.

You're embarrassing yourself now. There are currently 79 clubs in full/associate membership of SFA and in 2011-12 only 37 held licenses of any grade. You do not need a license to play in SFL or to hold SFA membership. Stop.

was i right in what i said earlier that the minimum requirement is that you are working towards it

or am i typing with my face

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18736348 - fuckin perfect timing for this eh?

The polis should take a huge zero tolerance approach here, arrest everyone and anyone singing offensive songs, waving offensive slogans, making offensive statements, drinking in public, having eyes too close together, arms that are clearly too long for their wee bodies, any number of offences. And keep doing it, every single time there's anything like this, arrest the scumbags and charge them, it'll soon fizzle out.

Funny thing though, the Orange Walks, if it weren't for their poisonous, triumphalist bigotry of course, would be a proper tourist spectacle in a lot of countries - silly outfits, pipe bands, loud drums and a colourful parade, but in Scotland (and Ireland too I imagine), they're bigot fests with serious, angry, wee-man-disease-riddled bigots marching along, beating their drums and whatever else, and a sea of genuine sub-human filth walking alongside it, union jacks draped round their mis-shapen shoulders, drunkenly tripping over their unopposable thumbs and swigging buckfast while the rest of us do our best to ignore it.

True story, I was on the Subway in Glasgow on Orange Filth day once and a family came on, wee boy about 8, mum, dad and granny, all decked out head to toe in Oldco kit and the dad and granny swigging from cans of lager. There's an atmosphere, words are getting louder and then all of a sudden an actual, honest to god fist fight breaks out between the dad and the gran. She's hitting him and he's shouting something along the lines of "don't hink ull no hit ye back ya auld cow", the mum is trying to pull her away, and the comedy was only spoiled by the vision of this poor wee kid shouting in a squeaky voice "granny, calm doon granny..." the initial urge was of course to laugh, but the thought of this poor kid being brought up by these people left a somewhat bitter taste in the mouth.

Jees, that turned into a rant. Anyhoo, are Newco deid yet?

Should have added that because the Glebe pitch doesn't meet this ground criteria, Brechin get fined each season until we get it sorted. Think we get it reduced though seeing as planning permission has been applied for and it requires the hedgeside terracing to be removed for the space and all the floodlights to be moved back.

With these extra current costs to the club, it worries me that we might do a Stenny as everything's hush-hush so far.

How much is the fine for? unsure.gif

Naw, German fitba is so cheap because they at no point ramped the prices up as we did in the UK, that and they still embrace terracing.

We could have every game on the TV and all the money we raked in would make no difference to the ticket prices. The oft-made argument that bringing down gate prices will increases attendances exponentially has been proved time and time again to be wrong!

The atmosphere at most SPL grounds is bad enough already before emptying the grounds in favour of armchair fans.

I wasn't comparing us to the Germans, just using them as an example. But I agree with the sentiment that even we were getting 3 times the TV money I don't think our clubs would use it to lower prices (or on improving youth development for that matter).

I can dream though...

http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-18736348 - fuckin perfect timing for this eh?

The polis should take a huge zero tolerance approach here, arrest everyone and anyone singing offensive songs, waving offensive slogans, making offensive statements, drinking in public, having eyes too close together, arms that are clearly too long for their wee bodies, any number of offences. And keep doing it, every single time there's anything like this, arrest the scumbags and charge them, it'll soon fizzle out.

Funny thing though, the Orange Walks, if it weren't for their poisonous, triumphalist bigotry of course, would be a proper tourist spectacle in a lot of countries - silly outfits, pipe bands, loud drums and a colourful parade, but in Scotland (and Ireland too I imagine), they're bigot fests with serious, angry, wee-man-disease-riddled bigots marching along, beating their drums and whatever else, and a sea of genuine sub-human filth walking alongside it, union jacks draped round their mis-shapen shoulders, drunkenly tripping over their unopposable thumbs and swigging buckfast while the rest of us do our best to ignore it.

True story, I was on the Subway in Glasgow on Orange Filth day once and a family came on, wee boy about 8, mum, dad and granny, all decked out head to toe in Oldco kit and the dad and granny swigging from cans of lager. There's an atmosphere, words are getting louder and then all of a sudden an actual, honest to god fist fight breaks out between the dad and the gran. She's hitting him and he's shouting something along the lines of "don't hink ull no hit ye back ya auld cow", the mum is trying to pull her away, and the comedy was only spoiled by the vision of this poor wee kid shouting in a squeaky voice "granny, calm doon granny..." the initial urge was of course to laugh, but the thought of this poor kid being brought up by these people left a somewhat bitter taste in the mouth.

bullshit , wont happen etc etc

the police did fuckall about the sectarian singing clearly seen in the john brown videos (apart from smile)

Certainly not going to argue with you but does the SPL require all clubs to hold a license?

If not, what's the point in the license?

Last post on the subject - Thank you for trying to save my embarrassment. I am not disputing your statements only stating the SFA articles of association and rules. A case of the SFA ignoring thier own articles? Nothing surprising there then, more an embarrassment for them not me.

how did it get to that stage huh.gif

i remember the hillarious letter from uefa about not being allowed to play in europe , what changed after that

the police did fuckall about the sectarian singing clearly seen in the john brown videos (apart from smile)

The problem is numbers.

It's like when the police see a wee group of Falkirk fans standing and go over and tell them to sit or be chucked out.

When the old firm roll into town and they all stand the police shite themselves,

With an orange walk, if everybody singing "banned songs" was arrested we'd need 10X more police and cells.

The police are just as shit feart of the old firm and their moron fans as the SPL and SFA

Edited by Gaz FFC

http://www.bbc.co.uk. ..w-west-18736348 - fuckin perfect timing for this eh?

OK "everybody loves a parade".

Maybe, when we on holiday in a foreign country and we see some colourful, noisy procession, perhaps we should think twice before

applauding and joining in. Just saying.:ph34r:

The problem is numbers.

It's like when the police see a wee group of Falkirk fans standing and go over and tell them to sit or be chucked out.

When the old firm roll into town and they all stand the police shite themselves,

With an orange walk, if everybody singigng "banned songs" was arrested we'd need 10X more police and cells.

The police are just as shit feart of the old firm and their moron fans as the SPL and SFA

ah yo have just jogged my memory of a RM Classic

where this guy was going on about being appauled a guy was getting arrested for doing something up at aberdeen

he regalled us with tales of battering polis who dared to try arrest anyone in the past & he was disgusted this doesnt happen anymore

thankyou having a wee chuckle at that smile.gif

Aye, sadly this is probably true, and we'll make no progress as a country until we start hammering this sort of behaviour.

I was struggling with whether to give you a red or a green for implanting that mental picture in my minds eye but i plumped for green just for the lolz.:lol:

Statement of the fucking obvious: "Bigotry warning ahead of Orange march in Glasgow"

was i right in what i said earlier that the minimum requirement is that you are working towards it

or am i typing with my face

How much is the fine for? unsure.gif

Were Brechin ever actually fined?

In March 2009 they were fined £30k "should they fail to comply within 3 years".

http://news.bbc.co.u...ity/7940071.stm

This was later suspended in March 2010 after they performed some works.

http://www.scotsman....ts_sfa_1_798310

Then the licensing system was changed in December anyway, and they now meet Entry + Bronze level dimensions.

A case of the SFA ignoring thier own articles? Nothing surprising there then, more an embarrassment for them not me.

You don't have to hold a license... it'd be farcical at Sunday league or schoolboy level... and SFL rules don't require clubs to have a license. You're not reading either's rules right or in the correct context.

Edited by HibeeJibee