Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Couldn't we put sevco in SPL 2

On their fucking own?

i suggested this will happen

placed on their own in SPL2 with no relegation

the following year it will either be populated with teams or shut down if the vote doesnt go the way they want

The proposal was to 'loan' £8.5m to oldco to achieve the CVA (which in itself was a bit spurious since Chas allegedly holds 85% shareholding in oldco which he bought from Whyte for £2............so it would have been the consortium loaning £8.5m to itself really).

As soon as the CVA failed, they purchased the assets...........to summarise, Green's consortium is 'Rangers' and 'Rangers' is Green's consortium. They didn't loan the money to themselves under the newco route but made a straight purchase.

Super thanks for clearing that up. Was there ay official confirmation that the funds were cleared? Not that I'm suspicious of hughie and the mystery investors of course ...

It would be great if it was literal and they're going to carry out nuclear testing on Ibrox. Probably cause about £14 worth of damage in Govan.

Aye, and make Ibrox Park worth 10 times what it is at the moment. Please don't give Captain Green any ideas. :lol:

Did it actually say anywhere that the threat is SPL2 meant next season anyway? What about the season after with rangers in SFL3 this year. Would that be a possibility?

Not without someone loaning newco a shedload of money. They could no more survive a year on sfl three income than a tesco could on the takings of a corner shop. The clock is ticking til money runs out hence Regan etc trying to force them as high up as possible

Could Stenhousemuir and Dumbarton afford to be sued for consequential to every SFL club if they left without 2 years notice.

Could be two wee newco's in the making.

Where has this been said, the point of SPL2 was that we would not be able to meet the entry requirements so would not get into it ever. This maybe scaremongering by SPL, SFA or our board but this was never mentioned.

I asked the question a few pages ago but ask again, have any SPL supporters groups asked their chairmen if they sactioned the threats and blackmail that has been issued by the SPL and SFA?

SFA blocking all TUPE leavers' international clearance.

I think it's fair to say that if the SFA is going to pick completely meritless fights with FIFA, it's going to do whatever it likes on Friday as well. Hopefully someone from FIFA has been fitted with an appropriately-hardened set of steel toecap boots to apply to Regan's testicals what is due to them.

Super thanks for clearing that up. Was there ay official confirmation that the funds were cleared? Not that I'm suspicious of hughie and the mystery investors of course ...

Ha! Is anything ever cleared-up satisfactorily?!?!

I did add above that I agree with you that a share issue doesn't look exactly enticing at the moment unless you're a completely dumb currant! I also agree that the medium to long term prospects to profit look distinctly shoddy, but I expect Green et al are quite cool about it as they can get out quick (at anytime with little danger of taking a loss) since they bought the fixed assets for peanuts in the first place

Edited by Claymores

Just emailed Queens, the silence is sickening, especially when Annan and fookin Stranraer are out there already.

1980/1981 season, 1985/1986 season, Challenge Cup Final 1997, 2001/2002 season, Challenge Cup win 2002/2003, a decade of first division football, Scottish Cup run 2008 and UEFA Cup 2008/2009 all for nothing if the Board of Directors vote 'YES'.

Edited by DeeGeeOneHamer

Ha! Is anything ever cleared-up satisfactorily?!?!

I did add above that I agree with you that a share issue doesn't look exactly enticing at the moment unless you're a completely dumb currant! I also agree that the medium to long term prospects to profit look distinctly shoddy, but I expect Green et al are quite cool about it as they can get out quick (at anytime with little danger of taking a loss) since they bought the fixed assets for peanuts in the first place

Indeed the fixed assets are clearly worth more than was paid but then bdo may look at that for all we know

I wonder if the SFA "suggested" to Dumbarton that the national team might train elsewhere if they voted "no". Can anyone who was at the meeting enlighten us or did Alan Jardine keep that one well hidden?

They train at our ground only because we are the closest to Cameron House. If they stayed at one devonshire gardens they would train at the jags.

SFA blocking all TUPE leavers' international clearanvce.

I think it's fair to say that if the SFA is going to pick completely meritless fights with FIFA, it's going to do whatever it likes on Friday as well. Hopefully someone from FIFA has been fitted with an appropriately-hardened set of steel toecap boots to apply to Regan's testicals what is due to them.

Has Regan got no concept of the damage they are doing for one team which could fold before the season even starts. The lack of morality is sickening

Did I read this right in this mornings Monday Jury in The Record

Question....Should the SFL allow NEWCO (my words!) into the 1st Division

Answer from Traytor....Yes, but only if the governing bodies can prove the losses they insist will cripple the game if NEWCO (my words) are sent to the third. But even if they can its wrong and shameful if the SPL and SFA are conspiring to ensure NEWCO (my words) are in the 1st division no matter what

Jeez....how many faces does this cretin have!!!!