Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

SFA blocking all TUPE leavers' international clearanvce.

I think it's fair to say that if the SFA is going to pick completely meritless fights with FIFA, it's going to do whatever it likes on Friday as well. Hopefully someone from FIFA has been fitted with an appropriately-hardened set of steel toecap boots to apply to Regan's testicals what is due to them.

Has Regan got no concept of the damage they are doing for one team which could fold before the season even starts. The lack of morality is sickening

Did I read this right in this mornings Monday Jury in The Record

Question....Should the SFL allow NEWCO (my words!) into the 1st Division

Answer from Traytor....Yes, but only if the governing bodies can prove the losses they insist will cripple the game if NEWCO (my words) are sent to the third. But even if they can its wrong and shameful if the SPL and SFA are conspiring to ensure NEWCO (my words) are in the 1st division no matter what

Jeez....how many faces does this cretin have!!!!

SFL clubs seeking parity with SPL counterparts under merged league setup

And that article specifically says it'll be three votes, so I was wrong. Yippee!

The "SPFL" discussion is still a shit sandwich far basically anyone outside of the Old Firm, let alone the SPL. I can't see how even the most craven of lower-league chairmen are going to vote to give the SPL twice their voting power, let alone why any SPL chairman (except Michael Johnson) would specifically reaffirm 11-1 for major resolutions.

SFA blocking all TUPE leavers' international clearance.

I think it's fair to say that if the SFA is going to pick completely meritless fights with FIFA, it's going to do whatever it likes on Friday as well. Hopefully someone from FIFA has been fitted with an appropriately-hardened set of steel toecap boots to apply to Regan's testicals what is due to them.

I think this was expected. Too many legal problems for the SFA to give clearance until the legal fog lifts (i.e. olco are in liquidation)

Meantime FIFA should provide temporary clearance.

SFA blocking all TUPE leavers' international clearance.

I'm assuming it is newco/sevco who are blocking this as no-one else can. If so, and if the players can show this has had an effect on their prospects, I would like to see the players suing Green.

I asked the question a few pages ago but ask again, have any SPL supporters groups asked their chairmen if they sactioned the threats and blackmail that has been issued by the SPL and SFA?

I emailed the chairman of St Johnstone seeking an assurance that our club had no involvement in the initial proposal. Still waiting on a reply.

I'm assuming it is newco/sevco who are blocking this as no-one else can. If so, and if the players can show this has had an effect on their prospects, I would like to see the players suing Green.

the players have signed contracts for their new clubs & are getting paid so i cant see how they could sue over it

Did it actually say anywhere that the threat is SPL2 meant next season anyway? What about the season after with rangers in SFL3 this year. Would that be a possibility?

Sorry to keep quoting what was said at saturdays meeting but it was stated worst case scenario SPL2 would be in place for 2013/2014.

STV Sport@STVSportSFL clubs seeking parity with SPL counterparts under merged league setup http://bit.ly/MRAtFf

Does this sound like "fold" is being mooted?

They wanted this when SFA Pro Board was formed (ended-up with 3 SPL + 2 SFL) - but it seems obvious to attempt to negotiation. Getting 3-3 representation, more money, and perhaps a moratorium on reconstruction aspects they don't approve of, could make the "compromise" more palateable.

On paper a 10-man overall Board

* 3 SPFL Premier

* 3 SPFL 1/2/3

* 2 independents

* CEO

* Chairman (nominated collectively)

seems fairly reasonable of itself.

I emailed the chairman of St Johnstone seeking an assurance that our club had no involvement in the initial proposal. Still waiting on a reply.

I sent a similar type of e-mail to ST at United but no reply. I had previously sent a letter before the SPL NO decision and that was never acknowledged either.

Unless I'm mistaken, Whyte was going to sue the BBC over the documentary, Martin Bain was definitely going to sue someone. Ex-St Mirren director Ken McGeoch was going to sue the St Mirren board, AND the BBC, and someone was going to sue Collyer Bristow over something. Dave King was intending to sue somebody - absolutely sure he was, and now maybe a series of players will sue over international clearance?

Surely to Christ someone was going to sue Ticketus, or was it that Ticketus were going to sue Whyte?

C L U S T E R F U C K !

the players have signed contracts for their new clubs & are getting paid so i cant see how they could sue over it

You know this for a fact? What about win bonuses if the clearance is not through in time? Though I did not mention it in my earlier post, what about the players who have not yet signed for a club; could it be the sevco position is a barrier to them being signed?