Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Unless I'm mistaken, Whyte was going to sue the BBC over the documentary, Martin Bain was definitely going to sue someone. Ex-St Mirren director Ken McGeoch was going to sue the St Mirren board, AND the BBC, and someone was going to sue Collyer Bristow over something. Dave King was intending to sue somebody - absolutely sure he was, and now maybe a series of players will sue over international clearance?

Surely to Christ someone was going to sue Ticketus, or was it that Ticketus were going to sue Whyte?

C L U S T E R F U C K !

Sue is a slut.

You know this for a fact? What about win bonuses if the clearance is not through in time? Though I did not mention it in my earlier post, what about the players who have not yet signed for a club; could it be the sevco position is a barrier to them being signed?

Ooh! Close.

May I suggest that it is SPL Chairmen as well as Doncaster and Regan that are behind the proposals.

If this is the case what are your supporters groups doing about it?

If this is not the case why are they not sacking Doncaster for going outwith his remit and withdrawing the proposal immediately?

Does anyone outwith the SPL Magic Circle actually know what Doncaster's remit is ?

Does anyone outwith the SPL Magic Circle actually know what Doncaster's remit is ?

it be a womble of the cock variety

Hth

When they stay at Marr House in Bishopton they train at our place too.

When they stay at The Nova in Ayr they train at our place.

Just emailed Queens, the silence is sickening, especially when Annan and fookin Stranraer are out there already.

1980/1981 season, 1985/1986 season, Challenge Cup Final 1997, 2001/2002 season, Challenge Cup win 2002/2003, a decade of first division football, Scottish Cup run 2008 and UEFA Cup 2008/2009 all for nothing if the Board of Directors vote 'YES'.

Just emailed Queens, the silence is sickening, especially when Annan and fookin Stranraer are out there already.

1980/1981 season, 1985/1986 season, Challenge Cup Final 1997, 2001/2002 season, Challenge Cup win 2002/2003, a decade of first division football, Scottish Cup run 2008 and UEFA Cup 2008/2009 all for nothing if the Board of Directors vote 'YES'.

There's a "waiting for clarity" statement on official site. Billy Hewitson was in Standard on Friday but was non-committal. All the blog posts I've seen are saying SFL3 - so they better listen!!

Page 143 is a bit dull but the rest are good. :rolleyes:

Just checked, I didn't post on that page so fair enough.

Did anyone notice the bit in today's Daily Record claiming the BBC want to give Chic Young a .'massive pay cut' as part of his new contract?

alex thomson@alextomoHMRC say Rangers Big Tax Case Tribunal decision is "not imminent - not for several weeks". Why? They're trying to find out.

As a wee tangent - how exactly does this tribunal work? Is it a standing body that's also dealing with other business? Are they meeting regularly with masses of paperwork to consult? Are they lazy and on a healthy retainer?