Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nope. They're gone on those numbers. 14 voting no would mean a maximum of the other 14 can vote no. And if Dundee can't vote anyway - That's only 13 that can say yes.

To be fair they'd be lucky to get more than 5.

Now it's known that a yes vote is a waste i expect a landslide.

Are you joking look back. Post SPL vote.

How many pages would you like me to trawl through.

I'm going post Regan's what a knob quote.

They were entitled to think great my fcuking club's done the right thing immediately after the vote.

Edited by ayrmad

Too right, Arbroath's famous result will be run close on Friday.

You are aware this is football club Chairmans' word you're relying on here?

Just like it was with the SPL vote.

Any public 'nos' that turn to 'yeses' on the day will result in an almighty backlash from that clubs fans. I don't see any clubs that have already declared switching sides now.

If you read what i said 300 sons fans won't influence SPL Chairman to remove their threats.

If the Sons fans think they have been duped (see Clyde statement a few posts back) then get on the phone to your club continually until Friday.

If they think everything was above board at the EGM then they've voted fair and square on what was presented to them.

However, I am led to believe it was scaremongering campaign from those at the 'top' at Dumbarton and that the £60,000 withdrawal of cash was misrepresented, as well as the fact that a possible boycott (and they surely must have known by then unless they've had their heads in the sand) that this was a distinct possibility this coming season and that this wasn't taken into account. My belief is that a one-sided doom and gloom story was portrayed which brought fear to those in attendance, hence the result of the vote.

I'm sure some of your Trust guys must be reading this and the other posts (you've got a rep on the Board), so if you think a wrongs been done, rectify it.

If you think otherwise, fair enough.

If the Sons fans think they have been duped (see Clyde statement a few posts back) then get on the phone to your club continually until Friday.

If they think everything was above board at the EGM then they've voted fair and square on what was presented to them.

However, I am led to believe it was scaremongering campaign from those at the 'top' at Dumbarton and that the £60,000 withdrawal of cash was misrepresented, as well as the fact that a possible boycott (and they surely must have known by then unless they've had their heads in the sand) that this was a distinct possibility this coming season and that this wasn't taken into account. My belief is that a one-sided doom and gloom story was portrayed which brought fear to those in attendance, hence the result of the vote.

I'm sure some of your Trust guys must be reading this and the other posts (you've got a rep on the Board), so if you think a wrongs been done, rectify it.

If you think otherwise, fair enough.

Clyde FC have already sent statement letters to all SFL Clubs spreading the word. I suspect Dumbarton FC are already aware. What they need to do is re-examine their conscience.

Just like it was with the SPL vote.

Any public 'nos' that turn to 'yeses' on the day will result in an almighty backlash from that clubs fans. I don't see any clubs that have already declared switching sides now.

The way I heard it The SPL were on the verge of letting them in until Malcolm Murray stuck his oar in.

I'm not saying it's definite they'll get in the 1st, but these guys are waiting to be bought, not worrying about integrity.

I have more clue than you do.

You live in the land of milk and honey where Kilmarnock have not been placed on amber alert by Lloyds banking group.{They have}

You live in the land where Killmarnock's debt is not £9m and rising, and the club have not put a ban on ANY new signings or new contracts.

Franky it's geniuses like yourself that will be sitting around in a few months time scracthing your napper wondering how Kilmarnock went bust.

I'm assuming you can provide proof of this or as i said, you don't have a fuckin clue.Feel free to keep spouting your pish, but at least do it in the appropriate forum, oh that's right,servco don't have a league to play in,do they?

ah the inbred from pathetic shelf has spoken

:D The clue that Gaz gave you is twofold.

1/ GazFFC

2/ My team : Falkirk

Waste of yer da's cummin face so ye are...........

alex thomson@alextomo Berwick voting D1- their director Brian Porteous has 516 "Rangers" shares. Pure coincidence I'm sure.

Expand Collapse

4:54 AM - 10 Jul 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details

http://www.berwickrangersfc.co.uk/f-news/news.html

Scottish League Situation10 July 2012

The Club wish to state that despite ‘comments’ attributed to them on various social network sites, internet etc. that they have as at this evening (Tuesday 10th July) made no decision whatsoever on the SFL/Rangers situation. And when this happens the club will only comment through the official website and urge fans not to listen to comments unless they come officially via the club.

http://www.berwickrangersfc.co.uk/f-news/news.html

SFL Situation Update from the Club

10 July 2012

Berwick Rangers Board tonight agreed unanimously that should the new Rangers FC be admitted to the SFL for the new season, that they would support a move directly into SFL Division Three. The Club has also taken on board the feelings of their Supporters Club, Supporters Trust and the countless individual fans who have contacted them directly. There will be no further statement from the club on this matter.

So... not only was Alex "Invisible Exclusive" Thomson's statement earlier today both wholly groundless, and as it turns out, wholly false... he has compounded it with a grubby and petty smear - through using base inneuendo to suggest a director's alleged token shareholding in oldco Rangers influenced the club's decision.

One assumes Alex Thomson will be making a retraction and an apology?

With the YES vote looking forever strong, why would you contemplate voting no and incurring the wrath of ALL fans (home and visiting) boycotting your Club. It just isn't worth the risk voting no.

Out of 28 actually voting - Airdrie abstaining and Dundee seem to have been told not to vote.

Don't we need just one more?

Seems so. Surely this can't carry if the clubs demand a change in the wording of the proposals.

So... not only was Alex "Invisible Exclusive" Thomson's statement earlier today both wholly groundless, and as it turns out, wholly false... he has compounded it with a grubby and petty smear - through using base inneuendo to suggest a director's alleged token shareholding in oldco Rangers influenced the club's decision.

One assumes Alex Thomson will be making a retraction and an apology?

Marty-j already been on to him and thats a no........