Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Firstly -----you might want to take note that it's clubs like Killie that are pushing for Rangers to be in Div 1 not Rangers. We don't want your pishy Div1 we want clubs to die and fast, we'll take div3 anyday of the week.

Secondly---- Killie wont goto into Administartion it will be Liquidation off the bat, assets will be sold to the highest bidder and it's likely rugby park will be a tesco or asda in 12 months. Lloyds won't take any hits for the spl clubs as they are owed huge amounts.

MJ knows the crap is about to hit the fan, this was his reply to one of your fellow fans in an E-mail, take note of the first line....

Thirdly ---- There is no "Rangers" and there will be no football played an Ibrox stadium next season.

They cheated, then they died. Tragic tale. There should be a book soon, maybe you can ask your Mum to get you it for Christmas.

cheers mate - disappointed in Thommos reaction though. he's clearly been sold a dummy.

Yeh noticed that. You got more joy out of CelticResearch I think.

I did look for the article in the Sun yesterday when I originally posted about the rumour but it must have been pulled early.

Sevco fans' optimism is hilarious,

Rangers will go into administration- Not going to read it, it'll never happen.

Rangers will get found guilty of bringing the game into disrepute- Not going to read it, it'll never happen.

Appeal against transfer embargo will be upheld- Not going to read it, it'll never happen.

CVA will be rejected- Not going to read it, it'll never happen.

Sevco application to SPL will be rejected- Not going to read it, it'll never happen.

Parachute to division 1 will be rejected- Not going to read it, it'll never happen.

Spartans will take the empty slot in the senior game-

That pretty much sums up my observations of the deluded ones too!

laugh.gif

And this is from the Clyde statement today 10th July :-

We first concluded that there was limited risk to the SFL from the 'Armageddon' theory, as depicted in the detailed presentation by Neil Doncaster and supported by Stewart Regan, which had prompted fears of cash flow loss to the SFL next season. We have obtained a copy of the Settlement Agreement signed up to by the SPL and the SFL in April 1998 - it is clear that the agreement is not ambiguous in this regard and there is no scope for the SPL to fail to meet the obligations to the SFL except by deliberately breaching the agreement. Neil Doncaster was unequivocal when he said that there would be no payment under the agreement and stressed that it was not the board of the SPL that made big decisions, it was the clubs themselves. We have concluded that it defies credibility that the SPL clubs would instruct the SPL to deliberately breach a legal agreement.

Please Jardine and Lawrie and the rest of our board take note. Well done Clyde.

So we're currently sitting at 14-2?

Though Thommo did mention one of the undeclared Clubs would almost 100 percent be another NO. So I make it 15-2. That's job done surely as Sevco needed 16 in favour. Not enough Clubs.

Edited by GunnerBairn

Though Thommo did mention one of the undeclared Clubs would almost 100 percent be another NO. So I make it 15-2. That's job done surely as Sevco needed 16 in favour. Not enough Clubs.

Not all the clubs marked as no are definite no's though.

Would imagine Livi would say no.

Out of 28 actually voting - Airdrie abstaining and Dundee seem to have been told not to vote.

Don't we need just one more?

Nope. They're gone on those numbers. 14 voting no would mean a maximum of the other 14 can vote no. And if Dundee can't vote anyway - That's only 13 that can say yes.