Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How wrong is this guy?

I mean the canceling of the spl sky/espn deal worth £16,000,000 per season is not really a devastating blow is it?

Spl sponsers pulling out of contracts and taking millions out of the game is not a devasting blow either.

Oh wait..... it is actually.

You might want to note that pishy wee clubs like East fife survive because of the filtering down of the spl T.V. income.

But why let reality get in the way....

Pishy wee clubs like East Fife have more history, players and RIGHT to be playing in the SFL than a certain 'company' trying to get it............<_<

You might want to note that pishy wee clubs like East fife survive because of the filtering down of the spl T.V. income.

Is that why Rangers went into admin, the BIG team gave the pishy little teams too much money? Or would it be that East Fife are a little team as they have little income and expenses unlike the old rangers that had large expenses and little (relative) income. £130m+ deficit says it all.

East Fife are as far as I know solvent, which is more than can be said for Rangers.

I can see us being in line for special treatment by the corrupt c***s for simply ousting them as what they are; greedy, lying, corrupt c***s. I'm just pleased our board have the balls to do it.

Well done Mr Alexander and all on the board. Hopefully the statements lead to the right thing.

Have to say, since I now live in Cumbernauld I will make it my mission to get along and see them this season. I'm sure they'll welcome the cash and it's the least I could do given the proactive, reasoned and brave stance they've taken on this issue.

Noboby will miss kilmarnock when they die in few weeks either.:D

Have your wee five minute of fame cause when Lloyds call in the £9,000,000 debt killie have you won't be laughing then. Even the Killie forums believe they are going to be liquidated soon and it's thanks to fools like yourself that are more interested in snide wee digs at other clubs than following your own team that caused it.

So desperate are Killie right now they are begging and i mean begging Celtic fans not to boycott them, what does that tell you?

Tick-tock.....

WOW, Sevco fan in not having a fuckin clue what he is talking about shocker rolleyes.gif

I haven't posted for a few days but have kept tabs on the forum.

Something someone posted earlier has got me thinking ?.

The newco has and was voted against joining the SPL ! The newco is now awaiting the result of a vote into the SFL ! In the event that the SPL has pissed off so many SFL clubs with bullying tactics or other sneaky maneuver,they vote against a newco in the SFL in any of their 3 leagues because all the available 30 positions have been filled !.

So what happens to the newco then ?.Why has the empty SPL place not been taken up by an SFL candidate already ?.

Does the above events trigger some other nasty surprise devised by cockwomble an co we do not know or even have thought about ? I mean looking at the above if it actually happens could have a really nasty last minute sprung surprise just before the start of the new season as all it's been so far up to now is every stall tactic available has been implemented in favour of the newco being fast tracked.

I know this may appear far fetched and completely ludicrous !!! but no place in the SFL for the newco and an empty spot in the SPL !!! will the SFA veto an SPL entry for Charles Greens B*stard abomination of a club with heavily imposed sanctions as some sort of punitive measure to try and quell all the diddy fans and Celtic supporters ?.

I mean we may get our wish of the newco not getting an SFL place meaning they will have no league to play in ! but an empty slot in the SPL !.

If the above happens in the SFL vote and the newco can't play in the SFL ! has this been all pre-rigged to ensure a corrupt zombie carcase is thrown back into the SPL just for the sake of money and nothing else but we will be fed it is the only possible outlet they could do under the circumstances ?.And there's just about feck all we could do if this happens except complain/threaten boycotts etc after SPL fans thought the newco was gone and went ahead and bought their season tickets and so on ?.

This might be me letting my bottom lip flap around a lot here with much ado about nothing,but I sorta smell shite ahead !.

Surely too far fetched for even this omnishambles! However....

We've been told the SPL clubs can survive for one season without Newco Rangers... but nobody has said what season.

Maybe they'd get in this season but with sanctions so punitive they'd be relegated, and they then spend their one season out in 2013/14 - giving the SPL clubs a bit more time to cut their cloth?

Nah.........

So are newco now properly SFA registered and able to play these friendlies that are being talked about?

The Hawick RA website shows the game as being against Rangers FC. A quick check shows that the game was arranged back in May when Rangers did indeed still exist. Obviously haven't changed the opposition name.

*Shrug*

Killie go into administration and the SPL pump cash at them to fulfill the fixtures, get liquidated and appear in SFL1 the following season all set for promotion to the SPL.

That's how it works isn't it?

Firstly -----you might want to take note that it's clubs like Killie that are pushing for Rangers to be in Div 1 not Rangers. We don't want your pishy Div1 we want clubs to die and fast, we'll take div3 anyday of the week.

Secondly---- Killie wont goto into Administartion it will be Liquidation off the bat, assets will be sold to the highest bidder and it's likely rugby park will be a tesco or asda in 12 months. Lloyds won't take any hits for the spl clubs as they are owed huge amounts.

MJ knows the crap is about to hit the fan, this was his reply to one of your fellow fans in an E-mail, take note of the first line....

I understand your concerns but there are other issues in play at present which I am unable to put in the public domain.

Rest assured that my sole objective is the wellbeing of our club, unlike the objectives of others who have an agenda which will only be served by the failure of my endeavours.

I do not seek nor expect popular approval and I shall remain true to the principles which I believe will best serve Kilmarnock Football Club regardless of the criticism levelled against me.

Yours sincerely, Michael Johnston.

How wrong is this guy?

I mean the canceling of the spl sky/espn deal worth £16,000,000 per season is not really a devastating blow is it?

Spl sponsers pulling out of contracts and taking millions out of the game is not a devasting blow either.

Pishy EFFC will survive without the Sky handout. The Board of our pishy wee Club is like Clyde's in that it has yet to be convinced that Cevco are a viable Company worthy of ANY SFL place far less a Div 1 spot. And 1 Scottish Cup and 3 League Cups is 4 major honours more than Cevco Scotland carry

Edited by Claymores

Noboby will miss kilmarnock when they die in few weeks either.:D

Have your wee five minute of fame cause when Lloyds call in the £9,000,000 debt killie have you won't be laughing then. Even the Killie forums believe they are going to be liquidated soon and it's thanks to fools like yourself that are more interested in snide wee digs at other clubs than following your own team that caused it.

So desperate are Killie right now they are begging and i mean begging Celtic fans not to boycott them, what does that tell you?

Tick-tock.....

First off, check that debt figure - or just make up another one, closer to reality.

Second, we won't go into liquidation like the bigoted scum from govan as we are managing our debt - not stealing from the taxpayer to fund an impossible dream. Things'll be a bit tight for a while, but Killie will pull through - your cheating club are already dead. Even if we ended up cutting our cloth so tightly that we suffered successive relegations, well guess what - It's happened before, and we came back stronger for it. Was a nice wee tour around seldom-visited grounds, to be honest. A bit like going to a game anywhere except ibrox would be for yer average "ach, it's on SKY, so I'll just get in some Frosty Jack and watch it on telly" currant.

Even if Killie suffer extreme hardship from your lying, thieving ex-club, I want them dead. Not Div 1, not Div 3, DEAD. I and many others will walk away from the Scottish game if any zombie team gets shoehorned in above honest, taxpaying clubs who exist for the SPORT, not the hatred, bigotry and arrogance which rangers symbolise.

goodness fuckity gracious me.........top top scientists would need to fire john brown and gazza around a twelve mile circuit under the alps to smash them into each other at near to the speed of light to get close to the superhypermegaglobalclusterfu** created by the scottish football rain man confederation onanting themselves to death over some bonkers notion of right and wrong. First of all wanting to finacially threaten football clubs to get them to do your bidding seems awfully reminiscent of one of the hysterical claims many are making against the governing bodies.....the smell of hypocrisy is more powerful than susan boyles love cave. Secondly football and cheating....who gives a flying....how many supporters would pass over promotion if one of their players admitted they dived to win a league winning penalty leaving another club consigned to a division they should rightly have won........................ Thirdly why should Rangers go into the third just to placate a noisy minority of electronic warriors...it's impractical, unworkable and frankly just silly. Peace out!

You're not actually doing your club any favours today.

You should be on a separate thead battering away about the disinformation your club dished out it's shareholders, fans etc.

My anger in relation to this is directed squarely at the SPL Chairmen and their saintly attitude that they have done the right thing while instructing their henchman to influence the SFL Vote. My anger and dismay at my board is being vented through email and trust forum. I donot agree with their stance in the vote, but i'm not going to punch them for succumbing to bullying.

Tremendous statement by Clyde FC.

A great starting point for anyone fresh to the debate.

Every issue facing the SFL clubs is addressed logically and concisely.

Everything else is just waffle (and cheating).

How wrong is this guy?

Typical Newco fan. Loves a Traynor article.

Firstly -----you might want to take note that it's clubs like Killie that are pushing for Rangers to be in Div 1 not Rangers. We don't want your pishy Div1 we want clubs to die and fast, we'll take div3 anyday of the week.

Secondly---- Killie wont goto into Administartion it will be Liquidation off the bat, assets will be sold to the highest bidder and it's likely rugby park will be a tesco or asda in 12 months. Lloyds won't take any hits for the spl clubs as they are owed huge amounts.

MJ knows the crap is about to hit the fan, this was his reply to one of your fellow fans in an E-mail, take note of the first line....

Rugby Park can't be used for a supermarket. Even if it could, there is no demand.

Secondly, our assets are higher than our liabilities. The bank won't asset strip end send us into liquidation. Not in their interest, especially when there is no demand for land in Killie and hotel sector isn't exactly booming.

We have never defaulted on a loan payment, never defaulted on a NI or Tax/Vat payment, so would take a big turn in events for us to suddenly default.

We have lost Shiels, Kroca, Bujis, Sissoko, Toshney (loan) Van Tournout, Silva etc and not replaced them. There is your loss of gate receipts from Rangers.

We are by no means out of dangers but on the same token, we are by no means going to struggle to play an Spl season.

If sevco go into the 3rd division they'll be in amin by new year, TCFKAR ran at a £10m deficit in the SPL, so even with the loss of players how exactly can sevco survive on a 3rd division income?:blink:

1341912196[/url]' post='6415113']

Tommos latest tweet

alex thomson ‏@alextomo

Having seen STV list I can say it is definitely 14 - 3 pro D3. At least one of the 'undecideds' is 100% opposed to D1.

Is it just me being daft or does that make it 15-3 and job done if it remains that way ?

It's SFL 3 from Berwick - I look forward to Thommos retraction

http://www.berwickrangersfc.co.uk/f-news/news.html

Berwick Rangers Board tonight agreed unanimously that should the new Rangers FC be admitted to the SFL for the new season, that they would support a move directly into SFL Division Three. The Club has also taken on board the feelings of their Supporters Club, Supporters Trust and the countless individual fans who have contacted them directly. There will be no further statement from the club on this matter.

Whats it like to, you know, support a Company? When things go bad will you get out a GlaxoSmithKline scarf and XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL replica shirt as they perform better off the pitch compared to Sevco5088? I don't know why you even signed up to a footbal forum, you could try here: http://uk.advfn.com/

''If'' indeed you are a football fan, then I have some (nah, not really) sympathy for you as the new season approaches and you have feck all to do on a weekend.

goodness fuckity gracious me.........top top scientists would need to fire john brown and gazza around a twelve mile circuit under the alps to smash them into each other at near to the speed of light to get close to the superhypermegaglobalclusterfu** created by the scottish football rain man confederation onanting themselves to death over some bonkers notion of right and wrong. First of all wanting to finacially threaten football clubs to get them to do your bidding seems awfully reminiscent of one of the hysterical claims many are making against the governing bodies.....the smell of hypocrisy is more powerful than susan boyles love cave. Secondly football and cheating....who gives a flying....how many supporters would pass over promotion if one of their players admitted they dived to win a league winning penalty leaving another club consigned to a division they should rightly have won........................ Thirdly why should Rangers go into the third just to placate a noisy minority of electronic warriors...it's impractical, unworkable and frankly just silly. Peace out!

Have you nothing better to do than create multi accounts and spout pish.;)

WOW, Sevco fan in not having a fuckin clue what he is talking about shocker rolleyes.gif

I have more clue than you do.

You live in the land of milk and honey where Kilmarnock have not been placed on amber alert by Lloyds banking group.{They have}

You live in the land where Killmarnock's debt is not £9m and rising, and the club have not put a ban on ANY new signings or new contracts.

Franky it's geniuses like yourself that will be sitting around in a few months time scracthing your napper wondering how Kilmarnock went bust.