Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How wrong is this guy?

I mean the canceling of the spl sky/espn deal worth £16,000,000 per season is not really a devastating blow is it?

Spl sponsers pulling out of contracts and taking millions out of the game is not a devasting blow either.

Oh wait..... it is actually.

You might want to note that pishy wee clubs like East fife survive because of the filtering down of the spl T.V. income.

But why let reality get in the way....

Firstly -----you might want to take note that it's clubs like Killie that are pushing for Rangers to be in Div 1 not Rangers. We don't want your pishy Div1 we want clubs to die and fast, we'll take div3 anyday of the week.

Secondly---- Killie wont goto into Administartion it will be Liquidation off the bat, assets will be sold to the highest bidder and it's likely rugby park will be a tesco or asda in 12 months. Lloyds won't take any hits for the spl clubs as they are owed huge amounts.

MJ knows the crap is about to hit the fan, this was his reply to one of your fellow fans in an E-mail, take note of the first line....

You do realise that the real Rangers is about to be liquidated ?,and as a Real Rangers fan as you obviously are you have no players,no stadium,no Murray park,no Albion car park and in fact it does not even possess a ball because a NEW CLUB has bought them all !.Next step is Green acquiring the name then your can't even call yourself a Rangers fan you'll be an RFC 2012 fan till it goes into the history books.

And take a closer look at home because your brand new shiny club is on the rocks before even acquiring a license to play in any Scottish league,and in fact it is your newco club that is in reality more likely to fold over if it does not generate Green a profit pronto.If you have actually been following closely at events at Ibrox with Green then you should worry a lot.Get used to being pumped often off teams you used to beat regularly,get used to average and shitty players giving below par peformances and lastly get used to administration and liquidation as it will happen again if your former players keep showing up every other week with hostile take overs fucking up the newco's finances with season ticket boycotts as Green won't shove one penny into the club without taking 10 pence back out.

DO ENJOY FAILURE NUMPTY ! A LOT.

True :lol:!!

I'm confused as to why the possession of some sort of formalised entitlement comes into it - it'd be bad if someone had a Season Ticket but presumably OK if they went to as many games but paid at the gate?!?!

I appreciate people's point, but if clubs are to be excluded voting rights if 1+ directors "are fans", then there needs to be:

* requirement for all director's to declare who they support

* regulatory framework to govern this and potentially to root-out any non-declarers (edit: perhaps a form of 'inquisition')

Don't mention the Spanish Inquisition...

Haud on a minute tae ah get back, there's a knock on ma front door

No?

This isn't about Rangers. They should never be allowed into SFL1, not because they are Rangers, but because absolutely no team should have that right.

I don't care if they play in blue or are called Rangers, but they have to be treated the same as anyone else. I'd be embarrassed and ashamed if Morton were liquidated and tried to start again in any league other than Division Three, or failing that even lower.

This has become so big that it's not even about Rangers anymore, No one really cares at this point about everything they've done, because it turns out the governing bodies of our game are even more corrupt than Rangers ever were.

To me the colours/name thing was never that important, however as its looking like in a couple of years time Ra Bears will be carrying on as if this has never happened, I am beginning to think that this does have some value in their punishment.

Seeing a team called Rangers, playing in Blue, wiping the floor with 90% of the SPL in 3/4/5/6 years gives me the dry boak.

Surely too far fetched for even this omnishambles! However....

We've been told the SPL clubs can survive for one season without Newco Rangers... but nobody has said what season.

Maybe they'd get in this season but with sanctions so punitive they'd be relegated, and they then spend their one season out in 2013/14 - giving the SPL clubs a bit more time to cut their cloth?

Nah.........

Remember the league reconstruction bit ? if the newco should be in a relegation scenario then we would get shoved right up our backsides A BIGGER SPL and with no relegations :blink:.

I have more clue than you do.

You live in the land of milk and honey where Kilmarnock have not been placed on amber alert by Lloyds banking group.{They have}

You live in the land where Killmarnock's debt is not £9m and rising, and the club have not put a ban on ANY new signings or new contracts.

Franky it's geniuses like yourself that will be sitting around in a few months time scracthing your napper wondering how Kilmarnock went bust.

The debt hasn't risen for several years.

As for Amber Alert. I spoke to somebody who I trust in Lloyd's who told me Keith Jackson is taking baws (shocker eh?) in relation to that.

No such thing has happened.

I was pondering this afternoon and tried to play out all scenarios in my head on Friday the 13th's voting outcomes !.Factored in recent events and clubs positions on the newco situation !.

One thing keeps coming to the top ! the vacant position in the SPL when the real Rangers relinquish their license.And the fact it has not been even remotely given to the SFL to be filled at this time.

Last week I was SOOOO SURE the newco was heading into the 3rd division at best,BUT NOW I'm almost absolutely disgusted at the thought of a Rangers in name taken from the oldco to be used by the newco playing at Ibrox in the SPL this coming season ????? WTF.Their fans will be unbearable if this happens and Scottish football is DEAD to me and my interest in the game STOPS there.

Maybe some paranoia there but there is the smallest possibility that this will happen now and the orcs will have A Rangers in name AT Ibrox !,the powers that be must think we actually need and will accept this in due course over the season !!!.But there will be sanctions ! as if that will make the 41 other clubs fans happy and justice was served out apparently.

I do hope I'm wrong but after all the bullshit,smoke and mirrors.Have the 3 ruling organisations and members already decided where the newco will play ?.Are they railroading/manipulating a situation or position where the newco will be placed in the SPL by a default to maintain some rule or regulation we never spotted ? after all we've been constantly told the only viable place for the newco to survive is in the SPL and football in Scotland will only survive with a Rangers team in the SPL ! any other league in Scotland and it is a dead cert the newco WILL fold over before completing one season in them.Is this another sneaky maneuver by all organisations and members abiding to the fans concerns to save face in public but complicit in placing the newco in the top flight as it's the best financial solution ONLY and will ensure all sponsors and shit like that continue their support with member clubs ?.This whole debacle has not been about sporting integrity since February but getting a team called Rangers at Ibrox in the SPL ASAP no matter what the fans say or feel about it.

Paranoid rant over :blink:.

I can't find it again but I'm sure I read that there is a vote to come about the transfer of the history to the newco and it will be rejected.

Maybe it was a sweet dream....

Well why didn't you just say so then, instead of acting like a fanny with fans of SPL clubs who have e-mailed, phoned, and met more than once with their club chairmen to ask 'What the F is going on in Scottish football, and why are we all being treated like mug punters?'

Sorry if you feel that way, i do not mean to attack the attitude of individuals but in general SPL Fans have let this pass. They don't give a shit about SFL Fans opinions, but have a new found respect (I hope) for their own fans.

Whats it like to, you know, support a Company? When things go bad will you get out a GlaxoSmithKline scarf and XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL replica shirt as they perform better off the pitch compared to Sevco5088? I don't know why you even signed up to a footbal forum, you could try here: http://uk.advfn.com/

''If'' indeed you are a football fan, then I have some (nah, not really) sympathy for you as the new season approaches and you have feck all to do on a weekend.

Oh i will have plenty to do pacific shelf 595 limited fan.

I will be suporting the most succesful club in Scotland be it div 1 or 3, you enjoy getting shafted by the spl when they take half your mobs season ticket money, and 20% of all the money Celtic fans pay goes right to Hibs, Aberdeen etc...:lol:

Maybe Liewell can fiddle the books at Pacific shelf fc in the years ahead to make things look better, probably a lot safer than what they are used to fidding at Celtoc park.:ph34r:

Noboby will miss kilmarnock when they die in few weeks either.:D

Have your wee five minute of fame cause when Lloyds call in the £9,000,000 debt killie have you won't be laughing then. Even the Killie forums believe they are going to be liquidated soon and it's thanks to fools like yourself that are more interested in snide wee digs at other clubs than following your own team that caused it.

So desperate are Killie right now they are begging and i mean begging Celtic fans not to boycott them, what does that tell you?

Tick-tock.....

The thing is when decent football fans see any decent club going into trouble, any club who have the humility to beg or even just ask for help then fans of other clubs and their own club will band together and help them. No other club in Scotland would suffer the same fate as yours did. No other club will die a horrible lonely death being goaded by every fan of all other football clubs in the country (with the exception of T_S_A_R) due to their heinous attitude towards the game which keeps them alive and it's other participants.

Before Rangers died they treated the whole of the sport in this country with nothing but contempt and derision, no-one admitted liability or wrong doing and just before your club rolled over belly up gasp it's last breaths all you could do was gloat about taking others with you. Sorry but Scottish football will look after it's own, fans will soon realise that Killie's abstention was a vote with exactly the same effect as a no vote, no difference at all barring the description, an abstention was for all intents and purposes a no vote, all other fans know this, all other fans will give what they can to the Save the Killie fund should it be required, we wouldn't give the steam off our pish to your lot.

We are the diddies, we have the power, WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE, never forget it.

Edited by stonedsailor

Thommo suggesting on twitter that Berwick only voted SFL3 because of his tweet. Jeez I used to like the guy but give us a break

In the fog of war, there will always be claim and counter claim. The bottom line is the club got the result - even the scrappy wins with the contentious decisions count! :D