Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Happy Friday 13th Everyone.

FFS I'm nervous, after the game v Ross County I've hope for the new season and the stance of Turnbull Hutton means I quite possibly love the Rovers more than I ever have. I would hate to have to turn my back on that!

Mon the diddies, tell them to do one!

Edited by Double Jack D

What Sgt Wilson said- if the result of the vote doesn't suit Doncaster and the other biased Pontius Pilates at the SFA, they'll move on to another scheme to get Rangers in. They'll just keep holding vote after vote, reconstruction after reconstruction, preferential, corrupt treatment after another till they get them in, it looks like.

How much more biscuit can they take?

How does Yorkston think that will happen?

I'm guessing clubs vote Div 3.

SFA overrule and promoted no-one to club 12.

Insert handy Sevco.

This would be made even easier if the SFL vote them out of the league completely.

So after all the legal advice, on the eve of the vote Dundee are told they do not need to abstain. That stinks, particularly when Dundee have been careful to be non-committal. I hope there is not a sub agenda here, I.e. the vote is going to be close and Dundee have intimated they are in favour of newco in the first.

I know the overwhelming majority of Dundee fans want the right thing done, this manoeuvre gives them little time to lobby their club representatives.

If this were a Local Authority by-election people would be demanding the electoral commission carry out an investigation.

So after all the legal advice, on the eve of the vote Dundee are told they do not need to abstain. That stinks, particularly when Dundee have been careful to be non-committal. I hope there is not a sub agenda here, I.e. the vote is going to be close and Dundee have intimated they are in favour of newco in the first.

I know the overwhelming majority of Dundee fans want the right thing done, this manoeuvre gives them little time to lobby their club representatives.

If this were a Local Authority by-election people would be demanding the electoral commission carry out an investigation.

Stranraer & Dunfermline - Div 3

Airdrie - maybe Div 1

Dundee - ?

I'm guessing clubs vote Div 3.

SFA overrule and promoted no-one to club 12.

Insert handy Sevco.

This would be made even easier if the SFL vote them out of the league completely.

Please point us to the part of the SFA and SFL rule books that allows them to do this. If you can't please stop repeating this tedious pish. It's the sort of thing I expect from Jim Traynor and Chic Young.

I'm expecting no vote to be taken today, once "The chosen three" have gauged it will go against their ideals, they'll stuff things up, and put it off again. On the no abstentions if the vote goes ahead, for Airdrie and Dundee I would imagine both are in favour of Newco, Airdrie with thier "former shareholders of Rangers" directors, and Dundee as it would aid them in their ambition to get promotion without winning anything idea.

Please point us to the part of the SFA and SFL rule books that allows them to do this. If you can't please stop repeating this tedious pish. It's the sort of thing I expect from Jim Traynor and Chic Young.

I have no basis for this - it's just that I trust absolutely no-one in this matter, and clearly Yorkston doesn't either.

Any desperate move by these shiesters would not sursprise me in the slightest, but obviously would surprise a lot of other people.

If Dundee bottle this and vote for these fuckers into the First, they can f**k right off as far as i'm concerned. Two administrations was embarassing enough. This would be the final straw.

Today's the day that the SFL can say at least there is a bit of dignty and fairness left in what has been a totally shameful episode in Scottish football, I'm stunned by the lies and innuendo we've had to endure due to Rangers corruption.

Their corruption has corrupted Scottish football