Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Traynor ;

"These "supporters" dismiss financial projections out of hand while offering no evidence to prove the figures could be wrong."

Fuxake. When Cockwomble et al come up with evidence that the figures are right, then and only then will we be expected to come up with other evidence. All we've had so far is rumour conjecture and scaremongering with no statements from sky or any other sponsors saying they will walk or reduce contracts.

Burden of Proof, meet Jabba. Jabba, meet Burden of Proof.

The guy working in WH Smith at Edinburgh Waverley says Rangers have been put in division one.

How he knows this before anyone else I'm not sure. Some kind of special Celtic information hotline I imagine.

Yeah but the 60k he is talking about losing is a contractual payment due from the SPL.

Perhaps those contracts are going to be broken, we'd get the cash eventually but in the meantime be required to make up the shortfall.

I will be attending Sats game with Motherwell and probably the Bolton friendly too. I will be at Somerset Park much more than previous seasons,

for although Ayr are a poor team we have a chairman who is willing to put his (and Mine) club on the line for this. Can some of the SPL teams?

C'moan the AYR!!!

From BBC updates..

Logan Foord: "Everyone is saying Rangers fans are hoping other clubs will go bust. I do not wish this, I wish for us to play football fairly"

Neil Beaton: "Everyone is saying Rangers fans are hoping other clubs will go bust. I do not wish this, I wish for us to play football fairly"

Typical OF supporters. Unable to form their own individual opinions..

The guy working in WH Smith at Edinburgh Waverley says Rangers have been put in division one.

How he knows this before anyone else I'm not sure. Some kind of special Celtic information hotline I imagine.

Should we close this thread now - what do you think guys??

Just a thought:

Could some enterprising soul come up with scarves of a particular colour which we could wear when visiting "no" clubs to show solidarity?

You mean the scarfer equivelant of the" Neutral Service Car" (the bright yellow Mavic one) in the Tour de France ? :D

Then the SPL itself would be put into admin/liquidated....hey maybe thats how reconstruction comes about :smartass

After todays vote comes in I'm ruling nothing out, if someone suggests aliens are behind it all I'll keep an open mind.

Eric in Glasgow: "I am just looking forward to a full house at Ibrox and enpty grounds at all Rangers away games then we will see how the SFL get by"

They've gotten by for over a f'kin century with two men and a f'ckin dug in the away end you f'ckin idiot !!!!

I'm heading out - who are these imbeciles ???

Are these numpties texting into the BBC update page for real!?

Gary Alderson: "Why don't Rangers say 'stuff Scotland we'll join the English league' and take the money with us?"

Gavin Russell: "Zombiemugs... Rangers have had 10 points, no Europe for 3 yrs, £160k fine and out the SPL. Are we ever done being punished?!?"

Jings!