Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't know why the Caley chairman is bleating, Caley will make more money from games against Ross County in the SPL than they would from games against Rangers (not including TV money). They will survive just like we will. In fact if we both stay up, it will go along way to bridging the gap in finances from the loss of Sevco.

The statement from longmuir suggests there's huge opposition to spl two at sfl level

Why would there be huge opposition from those clubs who'd be set to benefit by joining it? A no vote was always a possibility, so it would be foolish not to plan for that eventuality. That plan is SPL2.

SPL2 wouldn't be mooted without sounding out the clubs who'd be required to join. That means some clubs voted 'no' knowing they'd be likely to be invited.

I can't believe how easily this is being ignored.

They have already voted against newco who have now according to hughie accepted the very generous offer of a place on sfl three so all they can realistically vote on is either Dundee or pars. They might want spl two but they must now by now that there is huge opposition from sfl and even more from fans. Spl two just isn't feasible. Time to move on and let newco die a natural death so the property developers can sort out ibrox

Thanks for your interpretation of what has happened/will happen. I ask again, what is being voted for on Monday. Where are the resolutions?

Regarding any attempted SPL stitch ups;

I don't if this has been posted before or not, but if SEVCO has applied for, and has been granted entry to the SFL, don't they now have to give two season's notice to quit, the same as any other SFL club?

I think Longmuir was saying that the SFA need to ratify it before it becomes official.

Whatever happened to SFA's press conference, btw?

I think Longmuir was saying that the SFA need to ratify it before it becomes official.

Shouldn't be problematic - in Regan's E-mail, and the compromise/bribe, it's clear it'd be approved.

Edited by HibeeJibee

Inverness board can feck aff. They chose to punt them from the spl then lay that on us for not licking the sfa's ring. They are lucky they are in the 3rd.

This tells me if it wasn't for the supporters putting pressure on the club they probably would have voted yes to the newco into the SPL and very likely other clubs would have gone down this route as well had it not been for their supporters as well.

Stupid statement from Cameron, really unnecessary considering the strength of feeling among fans right now.