Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ffs their fixed costs will be many many times their revenue!!! With Cl crowds Cl TV money spl crowds spl TV money and sponsorship built on spl and Cl they were losing more than a million a month and went bust!!! Now they will have few thousand bigots at best paying twelve quid a pop they have no chance. Losing some players wont counteract hundred odd non playing staff business rates gas leccy water pitch management maintenance etc. Its called fixed costs for a reason! Anyone thinking newco could survive in sfl is totally utterly deluded

Don't get me wrong. I'm not really disagreeing with you. It's quite clear that there's no way for them to break even. I'm just saying that it is 'technically' possible to keep them going. If Murray Park can be sold, it can be sold. The backroom staff and the high earners can and will be axed. They can mothball 3 stands and still get 10 000 a week in (Yeah, I know, we'll see how many actually turn up...) But let's face it, if Queen's park can run Hampden at a profit and climb out of Division 3 from time to time, there's hope for Sevco, police bills aside (I've heard they have sympathetic ears.)

Who are the chunts in the 5? I can't do much aboots Dumbarton chunts but sure 3 of the 5 are 2nd Div who will now have 0 punters from us to visit

From our website:

THE Dumbarton FC Board joined other clubs this afternoon in voting to admit the Rangers Newco into the SFL Third Division, the lowest tier of Scottish professional football.

After listening carefully to supporters and stakeholders, considering the available evidence, and taking an active part in recent detailed negotiations, the Board felt with the 24 other clubs who voted the same way that the Third Division option was the best one in the circumstances.

Now - shut up and do one, you irritant.

alex thomson@alextomo I sense my work in Glasgow may be nearing an end. So a quiet meal for one of, yes, flavoursome young sheep.

:lol:

blazing_saddles-cleavon_little_thumb.jpg

"MA WORK HERE IS DONE!" :lol:

And let's be honest, without him gadflying as much as the bloggers and posters of P&B - letting the "diddies" know they didn't have to take this shit being served up to them by Cockwomble & Co and being told it was chocolate ice cream - they'd have gotten away with it Scooby Doo style!

What a beautiful Friday the 13th this has been.

:cheers

Ah diddums, did your big team get relegated to the third division today.

He blatantly lied about one of the teams saying yes and when he was told it wasn't the case, not only didn't he apologise for it, he even refused to retract what he said.

Also, where's that vote of no confidence he said was coming today in Doncaster and Regan?

He was good to read when all of the info inside Rangers was coming out, but since then he's been just as hysterical as anyone else in this matter.

He blatantly lied about one of the teams saying yes and when he was told it wasn't the case, not only didn't he apologise for it, he even refused to retract what he said.

Also, where's that vote of no confidence he said was coming today in Doncaster and Regan?

He was good to read when all of the info inside Rangers was coming out, but since then he's been just as hysterical as anyone else in this matter.

Ach dry yer eyes !!!

am a bit surprised some people are saying that Rangers/Servco fans will boycott away matches in Division 3 next season.........its not as if they'll be able to watch them on TV is it ?! tongue.gif

Thommo for President!

And he's having his tea,

I sense my work in Glasgow may be nearing an end. So a quiet meal for one of, yes, flavoursome young sheep.

AxtgZ6ZCAAACy6T.jpg

Fucking class big man, fucking class :lol::D

Goodbye Traynor, you have been shown up for the talentless prat you are.

That is tremendous from Thomson! :D

Don't get me wrong. I'm not really disagreeing with you. It's quite clear that there's no way for them to break even. I'm just saying that it is 'technically' possible to keep them going. If Murray Park can be sold, it can be sold. The backroom staff and the high earners can and will be axed. They can mothball 3 stands and still get 10 000 a week in (Yeah, I know, we'll see how many actually turn up...) But let's face it, if Queen's park can run Hampden at a profit and climb out of Division 3 from time to time, there's hope for Sevco, police bills aside (I've heard they have sympathetic ears.)

Arghhh nooo. They can't axe any staff that tupe over they are legally obliged to pay salaries benefits and pensions. Mp had no sale value as such.closing stands will not save business rates maintenance costs and most other fixed costs!! Police will not just waive fees cos of a funny handshake especially when budgets are being cut and nor will other suppliers ffs. Qp dont fund hampden it's subsidized by the sfa!!! The staff there are paid by the sfa. Don't want to be shouty but your being quite dense here. There is no technical way of carrying on at a loss if your bank wont give you credit!!!they are skint and can't pay a fraction of their costs in sfl three...ffs now my wine is warm

am a bit surprised some people are saying that Rangers/Servco fans will boycott away matches in Division 3 next season.........its not as if they'll be able to watch them on TV is it ?! tongue.gif

Well, if Sevco Works XI can field a team, give assurances that they'll see out the season - Sky brokering a deal to show their games wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Well, if Sevco Works XI can field a team, give assurances that they'll see out the season - Sky brokering a deal to show their games wouldn't surprise me one bit.

are SFL Clubs allowed to broker their own TV deals ?

PS - How's the party going mate ? Hope you got plenty of alcohol in for the big do ! biggrin.gif

You've just pointed to the vast elephant standing in the corner! Who's to say SKY won't walk away altogether? No OF games and no prospect of Sevco in the top tier for 3 years. SKY have been very very quiet with the only noises coming from their pishy attempts at reporting this story on SSN. Do SKY do walking away? Nows the time to find out.

Do you reckon there's a chance of someone picking up highlights of the SFL with Sevco being there? Or is this pure delusion on my part?