Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

An uncle of mine bought one of those 'season tickets for life' in the club deck (he married into our lot, no blood tie, phew)

No bad auld fella to be fair, he died about eight years ago & left it to his 'laddie' who is a wee fud. Does that mean its now null and void. ?

Of course he's a fud - he's in your family :)

Well said Alistair.

F*cking parasites the lot of them.

Is this the point that ex-Rangers fans come out from 4 months of hiding to show that legendary humility is still intact? rolleyes.gif

FWIW, McCoist has been a walking cliche throughout this - and his grand tour of the buffets showed that his charm isn't as effective on football chairmen as it is on Sue Barker.

Chris McLaughlin@BBCchrismclaugMM: This is still #Rangers and the next chapter of our history has the potential to be one of the greatest stories in the history of sport.

Lance Armstrong also made a comeback in one of the greatest stories in the history of sport, he too is about to be found out as a fraud.

Ah well Chris, whatever you think

Why don't you go home

Why don't you go home

You wish you were Rangers

Why don't you go home

Bless you my son.

Ave Maria.

Now go look up dictionary definitions of "cheat", "scum" "liar" "bigot" and it'll say "see the-club-formerly-known-as-rangers"

Look up "moron", "knucledragger" and "twat" and it'll read "see McRuffian"

Oh, and make sure you dinna have one of the new ones that doesn't have "gullible" in it :blink:

You missed out unwashed, bigoted and glory hunter.

Standards slipping already I see.

You humourless, unoriginal, tedious rocket.

Edited by McRuffian

Ah well Chris, whatever you think

Why don't you go home

Why don't you go home

You wish you were Rangers

Why don't you go home

If Green can't pay for his Wonga.com agreement with D+P, they won't have one.

laugh.gif Classic stuff.

One of the greatest stories in the history of sport. That Gretna did a few years back already rolleyes.gif

Hope the ending to this particular high-budget fairytale is the same.

Indeed, did Wimbledon not do it in England without spending a whole load of money doing it? Much more of a fairytale IMO. Be great if AFC Wibledon could replicate the feat!

McCoist has always been a c**t, good to see he's been sussed out by the majority. Anyone who claims to be a "jack the lad" is a c**t. FACT

Anyway RangersMedia TransferWatch continues with interest, they signed anyone yet....

Ian Black and Craig Beattie will be unveiled tomorrow (I also posted this a few days ago laugh.gif)

Mark Reynolds

Robbie Savage is claiming he wants to play for them unsure.gif

Graham Stack

Aaron Sinclair

Kevin Kyle (not gonna lie I'd happily waste our budget on him to see the pure seethe towards the world that the mighty Sevco lost out to St Johnstone laugh.gif)

i keep reading shite like this .

what exactly is wrong with the other scottish clubs wanting rangers to be sufficiently punished for their many crimes, whilst not wanting to lose a fortune in income due to losses that arent their fault but are directly the fault of rangers?

how is that incompatible with sporting integrity?

Jesus Christ thats what i'd expect white rose kilmarnock to come out with, only with some lowlife insults thrown in. We have already been punished for what happened during Whytes era and as for the EBT's we have been found guilty of nothing yet.

The clubs in question each said that they could survive without Rangers, this is not the case as you state they will lose a fortune. Ally got it right the hypocrisy is rank rotten.

You missed out unwashed, bigoted and glory hunter.

Standards slipping already I see.

You humourless, unoriginal, tedious rocket.

hmm, desperately trying to change the focus away from you/your "team's" numerous failings.

Sign of a beaten bear :D with an inferiority complex?

Just because you use caps that doesn't make your dense points anymore valid. At no point have i said that Rangers own media rights, they should have went to the SFL not the SPL in some dodgy deal.

The SPL don't need Rangers permission to investigate Rangers or to hold a hearing concerning EBT's, the problem is that Rangers are rightly refusing to waive their right of appeal and the sporting integrity league are trying to use it as leverage to get Rangers media rights.

Next time get your facts right.

That's what it sounded like, I take it you misspoke?

The term of "reserve their position" to describe the SPL situation on EBTs is the sort of worm-tongued, mealy-mouthed, snivelling, beauracratic cop-out speak that defines the character of the gutless pen-pushers and jobsworths that are running Scottish football today.

hmm, desperately trying to change the focus away from you/your "team's" numerous failings.

Sign of a beaten bear :D with an inferiority complex?

Neither beaten, inferior or trying to change anything.

Your patter IS woeful though.

Give it up.

The term of "reserve their position" to describe the SPL situation on EBTs is the sort of worm-tongued, mealy-mouthed, snivelling, beauracratic cop-out speak that defines the character of the gutless pen-pushers and jobsworths that are running Scottish football today.

Got to agree with my Dundonian amigo here, that bit was far to vague and i'd like for them to expand on it.

Punish them properly and "fairly"

Remove the tranfer embargo, but install a squad wage cap equal to the average Div3 squad?

Then, if they get promoted the same thing in Div2, then Div 1, then free to buy anyone they want?

.........and no EBTs :D

How?

Fines and a year long transfer ban, now i know that you wanted the entire squad to face a firing squad and Ibrox to be demolished but it aint gonna happen that way. Accept whats happened, live with it and move on.

Fines and a year long transfer ban, now i know that you wanted the entire squad to face a firing squad and Ibrox to be demolished but it aint gonna happen that way. Accept whats happened, live with it and move on.

But it isnae a "year long" ban, it's a "year after you can buy your way out of the league you're in paying players what you can't afford if you sign them by Sept 1st" ban.

NOT the same at all!

So is there any registration deadline for the Ramsdens Cup? Can Sevco go out and buy players tomorrow and then play them on Sunday or are they stuck with what they have at the moment?

Messi is flying in tomorrow to sign along with a host of other superstars as we bend the rules to suit ourselves.

What the f**k do you think?