Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Correct, deadline meeting of next Friday I believe.

I can't see Green coughing full payment as remember Burke + Hare still have to give him £500,000 back :)

Oooohhhh! Shudder! Another deadline. Don't you just LURRV deadlines.:rolleyes:

Blacks an odious little man and it's probably only by good fortune that one of his many reckless tackles haven't ended some other players career.

If anybody's going to be on the end of a career finishing tackle then it really couldn't happen to a nicer individual than Black IMO.

Good shout blanko. The guys a bell end and a brainless hammer thrower

I know you're enjoying noising everybody on here up a bit - can't say I blame you really, your boys have taken a helluva beating of late.

But a serious question.

I've noticed a definite split in the TFKAR ranks in recent times - on the one hand there's the die hard FTP knuckledraggers, showing all the arrogance and triumphalism of old, letting everyone know how much they're going to enjoy getting it right up every one of their 'enemies'

On the other hand, some are taking the line of 'let's enjoy the journey through the divisions and make some new friends along the way'. I've even noticed it on RM - there was a thread today by some lunatic imploring everyone to belt out TBB for the entire 90 minutes of the Brechin game. He was shouted down pretty quickly by the more level headed.

Putting aside the banter on here, most of us will know decent fans of your team (although some will be reluctant to admit it). I've always thought the less bigoted fans needed to stand-up and be a bit more vocal in decrying the more anti-social element.

Do you think this is more likely to happen now?.

The highlighted bit is the way to go imo.

I would say that they are in the minority now and slowly dying out, obviously you'll still get some clowns trying to start some of the old songs at away grounds but it never lasts. I did enjoy the old firm banter, nothing better than going into work on a monday morning and getting stuck in to the green and greys, also there was times when you had to get your head down and take it.

Knowing when draw the line is important, something a minority of our fans still need to learn but we've a chance now to reinvent oursleves and concentrate on the fitba now.

Has Andy Cameron logged in yet?

If so, can I be the first to call him an unfunny thick bigoted fud?

Cheers!

Unfunny? you obviously don't remember his awesome role in take the high road :angry:

bennett is like No8 without the wit, intelligence, sense of humour, occasional self deprecation, sex appeal and understanding of what is actually going on around him. Other than that he's a shit poster.

bennett is like No8 without the wit, intelligence, sense of humour, occasional self deprecation, sex appeal and understanding of what is actually going on around him. Other than that he's a shit poster.

You thinks no.8's sexy, i'm not teh only gay in the village afterall :unsure:

BBC continuing their stellar work on their website.

The 3 topic headlines for the 3 SFL divisions are as follows,

Div 1 Gers 'should cope with Challenge'

Div 2 McCoist criticises 'hostile' SPL

Div 3 Green predicts hardship for Scots

I wasn't aware that Sevco were competing in each league this season. I must have missed that bit in the press release on Friday!

The highlighted bit is the way to go imo.

I would say that they are in the minority now and slowly dying out, obviously you'll still get some clowns trying to start some of the old songs at away grounds but it never lasts. I did enjoy the old firm banter, nothing better than going into work on a monday morning and getting stuck in to the green and greys, also there was times when you had to get your head down and take it.

Knowing when draw the line is important, something a minority of our fans still need to learn but we've a chance now to reinvent oursleves and concentrate on the fitba now.

Was reading this and thinking good on ye , well done . Then you went and left an open goal ffs ........... reinvent ourselves !!

Should it not be ...... Invent ourselves ?

My Team:Rangers

How does that work?

This is a very important point.

Every OF fan on these boards NOT from Glasgow should personally justify their supporting of said team {and dead team} or be forever excluded from our hallowed company.