Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The WATP Sheeple who have these delusions that Scottish Premier League clubs cannot survive without their presence look more stupid as each day passes. They ignore the fact that their Cheating B*****d of a club played only 2 Away matches against each each Premier club each season previous to it being placed in the morgue awaiting........

L-I-Q-U-I-D-A-T-I-O-N due to its financial and moral bankruptcy.

Of the 10 clubs who actually benefited a little financially each season from extra ticket sales for their 2 Home matches v The Cheating B*****ds last season, precisely how much profit was made by each of those 10 clubs after the extra stewards/policing, etc was paid for those 2 matches? I am excluding Celtic's matches v The Cheating B*****ds for reasons that should be obvious.

Other factors must be considered too, such as the numbers for Dundee's travelling support at each away match this season. We will not know their numbers until this season ends and their numbers must be taken off the number of The WATP Sheeple who traveled to Away matches before the exact profit figure can be given for those 2 Home matches for each of the 10 clubs. Dundee's traveling support will not cost so much to steward/police, etc so that must be considered too when looking at final profit figures.

The income from LIVE matches is unchanged and the 10 clubs will actually benefit more due to The Cheating B*****ds being excluded so we do not have to take the TV deal into consideration here.

To any supporters of The Cheating B*****ds who read this post ... GIRFUY... wink.gif

Edited by Itwiznaeme

Graham Roberts, the one that failed at Clyde?

The highlight of his time at Clyde wasn't their win over Celtic but after they'd played Gretna in the cup he had a go at Alan Main at full time as he'd been making gestures to the crowd.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

It was also most amusing when he claimed one of our players dived for a penalty, he expected that sort of behaviour from our team and that they were better by us. When he was challenged about this on some phone in he quickly trotted out the misquoted excuse (despite every paper and my stuff on the Saints website having the exact same quote) while we sauntered to the title by 10 points and beat Clyde four times along the way :D

Graham Roberts was on Talksport just before 8pm.

He's "hearing vibes" that 4 or 5 clubs... Kilmarnock, St Mirren, Motherwell, Dundee Utd + Aberdeen... are on the verge of going into administration within the next couple of months.

Clubs cannot survive without the gate income and TV cash from Rangers/Celtic involvement... and Sky TV aren't interested in showing games which "no-one" will watch - like Kilmarnock-St Mirren, or Hibs-Inverness - while 1M people watch games like Kilmarnock-Rangers.

Scottish football is in danger of "dying-off" completely. Fans have had their way by Rangers going into "the basement", but the authorites need to restore them to SPL or form an SPL2.

I for one have taken stock of his words, and fear we've made a terrible mistake. We're doomed :(!!

Did anyone ask him how the ferk the clubs managed to survive last season when the cheating b*****ds formerly known as rangers were'nt paying them for their, tickets/players

The WATP Sheeple who have these delusions that Scottish Premier League clubs cannot survive without their presence look more stupid as each day passes. They ignore the fact that their Cheating B*****d of a club played only 2 Away matches against each each Premier club each season previous to it being placed in the morgue awaiting........

L-I-Q-U-I-D-A-T-I-O-N due to its financial and moral bankruptcy.

Of the 10 clubs who actually benefited a little financially each season from extra ticket sales for their 2 Home matches v The Cheating B*****ds last season, precisely how much profit was made by each of those 10 clubs after the extra stewards/policing, etc was paid for those 2 matches? I am excluding Celtic's matches v The Cheating B*****ds for reasons that should be obvious.

Other factors must be considered too, such as the numbers for Dundee's travelling support at each away match this season. We will not know their numbers until this season ends and their numbers must be taken off the number of The WATP Sheeple who traveled to Away matches before the exact profit figure can be given for those 2 Home matches for each of the 10 clubs. Dundee's traveling support will not cost so much to steward/police, etc so that must be considered too when looking at final profit figures.

The income from LIVE matches is unchanged and the 10 clubs will actually benefit more due to The Cheating B*****ds being excluded so we do not have to take the TV deal into consideration here.

Use Sevco, it takes less energy than "The Cheating B*****ds", but gets the point across just the same.

The Highland League has lost Inverness Caledonian, Inverness Thistle, Ross County and Peterhead (arguably their 4 biggest clubs when they left) and Elgin City , no lightweights themselves (in HL terms), and it has survived, thrived maybe. Granted there were no TV deals predicated (allegedly) on the big 2 meeting 4 times a season (for the "big two" perm any 2 from Caley/Thistle/City/County) so it's not exactly analogous, but Scottish football will survive.

I don't believe we are hurtling towards 5 teams going into admin "within the next couple of months". That would mean all 5 teams were in such a parlous financial state that they required to have a home game against (old) Rangers within 8 weeks of the season starting in order to benefit from their "massive" travelling support and so avoid admin. That just does not make sense.

I'll argue :) AND sort your post for you.

They ignore the fact that their Cheating B*****d of a club played only 2 Away matches against each each Premier club each season

Not entirely correct - teams separated by the split will only have played each other three times - so some clubs only had to put up with them once a season !!

I fannied about with the attendance figures once when we were in the SPL - over the course of the season the Old Firm were only worth a few hundred more supporters through the gates at TFS than the right diddies like ICT and St Mirren - hardly worth putting up with all that slabber TBH .. and of course policing and stewarding was cheaper when we had people turning up as opposed to Ra Peepul !!

A common Old Firm response was that Falkirk put their prices up when the Old Firm visited which was, of course, bollox - what was true however was that they put the prices up themselves when they played each other wacko.gif

Not entirely correct - teams separated by the split will only have played each other three times - so some clubs only had to put up with them once a season !!

I fannied about with the attendance figures once when we were in the SPL - over the course of the season the Old Firm were only worth a few hundred more supporters through the gates at TFS than the right diddies like ICT and St Mirren - hardly worth putting up with all that slabber TBH .. and of course policing and stewarding was cheaper when we had people turning up as opposed to Ra Peepul !!

A common Old Firm response was that Falkirk put their prices up when the Old Firm visited which was, of course, bollox - what was true however was that they put the prices up themselves when they played each other wacko.gif

Fair point, that (the split) had slipped my mind.

Edited by Itwiznaeme

Just when you thought that the Daily Retard couldn't get anymore sycophantic towards SevCo, it manages to outdo itself on a monuMENTAL scale..................

Gers fans set to shatter world attendance record for fourth tier match

RANGERS are confident of pulling in more than 40,000 punters for their first home Third Division fixture – which would shatter the previous highest for a fourth-tier game set by Crystal Palace in 1961.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-set-to-shatter-fourth-tier-1265251

Just when you thought that the Daily Retard couldn't get anymore sycophantic towards SevCo, it manages to outdo itself on a monuMENTAL scale..................

RANGERS are confident of pulling in more than 40,000 punters for their first home Third Division fixture – which would shatter the previous highest for a fourth-tier game set by Crystal Palace in 1961.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-set-to-shatter-fourth-tier-1265251

Anybody who buys that rag needs their head looked at...

NARSA must be so proud...what are they called these days?

Just ARSE?

That guy is clearly a Chelsea fan.

Scroll down for the alsation on his leg......

Already been debunked, the League 2 playoffs at times get more than 50,000 and that is a 4th tier match.