Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

lolsers #25 for today, to see ourselves as others do type thing.......

45,000 to see Rangers face blokes coming off night shift

http://uk.eurosport....-153126585.html

Edited by wunfellaff

Okay so I was bored, but does anyone know if they'd chase it up?

Dear Mr XXXXXXXXX

Thank you for your enquiry to the Citizens Advice consumer service dated 16/08/2012. Your reference number for this case is CSxxxxxxxx and should be quoted in all further correspondence regarding this case.

Based on the information you have provided the key points in response to your enquiry are as follows:

You would like to register a complaint about Rangers Football Club. You are concerned that the New Company, recently set up due to the liquidation of the old Glasgow Rangers Club, are benefitting unfairly from the old clubs history. You feel that thousands of people are paying for expensive season tickets on the belief that they are paying for the same club as before, and that people are being conned.

I will make the Glasgow City Council Trading Standards Service and the Highland Council Trading Standards Service aware of your complaint for their consideration. Trading Standards Service would generally only contact you if they required further information, which is unlikely given that the liquidation of Rangers you are referring to is a high profile media case.

Thank you for your complaint. If you require any further advice or information about this case, please do not hesitate to contact the Citizens Advice consumer service on 08454 04 05 06 quoting the case reference number.

Thank you for your enquiry.

It only takes one to start the ball rolling.

The newco to climb the leagues accumulating massive debts on it's way.

The newco gains promotion to the SPL by diving,cheating & injuring the oppositions players or what they do best ! just buy the oppositions players and bench them so they don't ever score against them ever again and adding to the debts.

The oldco's BIG TAX CASE verdict comes in just a the newco have got promotion to the SPL and then the dual contracts come back to bite them in the bum.

The SFA have no choice but to relegate the newco back down to the 3rd division AGAIN :D because stupid arse Green didn't want a new shiny SFA licence.The newco are fined and punished and other sanctions put in place as a punishment for the biggest fraud case in Scottish football eclipsing Whyties misdemeanors.

SOOOOOOOO if the orcs think they have got away with a slap n tickle invite into the 3rd division,what will they do and think when their zombie club is relegated again back down to the 3rd ?.

This is the price Green has taken to acquire the oldco's membership ..... the sins of the father club.When the dual contracts are proven they are truly fucked again.

I do hope the BIG THREAD stays open for another 3 years there abouts.

By that time it will be sooo big, they will have to store it on DNA. (topical)

eta - must leave room for Orc DNA joke.

Edited by cyderspaceman

I don't think you'll ever have to worry about St Integrity breaking any records for attendance.

Happy to help smile.gif

Word of warning. Now I'm not arsed as I come here for a bit of fun but what you've done with your post is use the "quote" feature indicating that those were the words I actually wrote.

I wrote nothing like that and as such your post would be considered libel if you did this with something that mattered.

You can write your interpretation of what you thought my words meant or what you considered my mood but do not put that in quotes.

Are you seething (or seeting I think you managed to mispell ) because I, in minutes, found information which showed Sevco shouldn't claim a wonderful 4th tier record?

Also happy to help

This is a few days old but I didn't see it posted. Tomo on Harper McLeod. Apologies if already done.

eta Always a good idea to add the link...............

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/rangers-confluence-interest/2511

Edited by cyderspaceman

you are starting ure shite already, third div dont want ur sectarian shite, shut it right up, you bunch of sectarian muppets, go and set up in outer mongolia you bunch of cretins FON AND GUP feck of now and give us peace you inbreed morons. we dont need your bile to taint the scottish race. what an embarresing lot of tossers u lot are..already the children tickets are now unsaleable to this bile you lot spout, :angry:

How can you possibly hope to make your point with a racist post like this ?

Think before you type.

The The Rangers FC guys we are only looking out for your interests, it pains us to see so many innocent people taken in by con merchants.

Misleading actions

Register a complaint

Here is some info for your perusal, please take time to read it. Also if anyone else is worried about friends or family who have been taken in in this scam they can also raise an inquiry with the CaB and Trading Standards.

A misleading action is something a trader does to deceive you into making a different decision to the one you might have made if you had been given the true facts. They may do this either by giving you false information or by presenting something to you in a way that is not factually correct. You don't have to have lost any money to take action against a trader who's misled you.
Edited by stonedsailor

On sportsound......

Oh Chucky, ''the SPL were either drunk or incompetant'' re the letter from May :lol: :lol: :lol:

His personal fines will kill the club off !!!

Green labels SPL "drunk or incompetent" over 'Dundee' [sic] debts... and defends 'bigoted agenda' comments as "freedom of speech".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19307548

The newco was granted a transfer of the previous company's Scottish Football Association licence with one of the conditions of membership being the payment of all football debts.

Not Scottish, nor British, nor even European, but ALL football debts. Cough up, or jog on Mr Green. You owe a procession of clubs in the region of £3M.

& if you want the History (& punishments that come with that) pony up the dosh to 'the Creditors' as well.

Edited by kiddy