Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Crazy_Frog, on 21 August 2012 - 16:18, said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ TrueBlue2012s ran and got his daddy (who at least finished 1st year in Secondary school) by the looks of it.

Edited by wunfellaff

Do you know what irony means? Seriously, you have quickly become obsessed by me. Sound familiar?

Erm, whilst I will check up on the word Irony when I retrieve my dictionary back from the neighbours, I think perhaps you should look at the word "obsessed" first :)

Do you know what irony means? Seriously, you have quickly become obsessed by me. Sound familiar?

:lol: Considering Murray, Whyte and Green have all ''entered Rangers at some point', indeed Green is entering them doggy style to a 2nd death..........

Well to be honest i'm thinking you could have a point, I suspect you have 24 hour surveillance on his property so you may see him occasionally openening a carton of milk in a sectarian manner now and then.

No need. He makes a c**t of himself publicly rather often. :)

:lol: Considering Murray, Whyte and Green have all ''entered Rangers at some point', indeed Green is entering them doggy style to a 2nd death..........

A second death you say? So we will be zombie zombie Rangers? Oh my! Who will you all obsess over next? What 1 of the other clubs in Scotland indulge in the most Hunnery?? You'll need to find someone quick.

Erm, whilst I will check up on the word Irony when I retrieve my dictionary back from the neighbours, I think perhaps you should look at the word "obsessed" first :)

Obsessed? You. Almost half of your first ten posts have been about me. All the definition I need of the word. Now we could move on to hypocrite if you'd like :)

Obsessed? You. Almost half of your first ten posts have been about me. All the definition I need of the word. Now we could move on to hypocrite if you'd like :)

I'm sorry good friend, it could have been anyone but you were the first "Celtic fan" to post in reply :( :( I mean no harm. xxx

Edited by Crazy_Frog

A second death you say? So we will be zombie zombie Rangers? Oh my! Who will you all obsess over next? What 1 of the other clubs in Scotland indulge in the most Hunnery?? You'll need to find someone quick.

ffs everyone knows who your big team is (Hearts).......... And no, after the next death there will be no reincarnation. Step forward 'the deal that already has been promised' ;)

I prefer to think of him as sleekit.

Wee, sleekit, cowrin, tim'rous beastie ??

Perhaps now the time has come to take a break, remember you do have a team of your own to actually support and watch the good sport of football? Don't your team have a rather important match of your own this evening, and here you are "Obsessing" ( I had to!) over a SFL3 ZOMBIE team! Titter!

ffs everyone knows who your big team is (Hearts).......... And no, after the next death there will be no reincarnation. Step forward 'the deal that already has been promised' ;)

Ahh I see, I am learning a lot about the mindset of other fans these days. So after the "next death" that's it, we disappear into god knows where. This has already been decided in the court of the fairytale magic I am guessing. Nae mare will we huv tae deal wae their bigottedness chants about Derry's Walls!

And what else happens in this story of yours? The whole of the Celtic family gather and do "the broony" where Ibrox once was? (I'm assuming it implodes into thin air never to return again)

This is some good fun this!

Wee, sleekit, cowrin, tim'rous beastie ??

Perhaps now the time has come to take a break, remember you do have a team of your own to actually support and watch the good sport of football? Don't your team have a rather important match of your own this evening, and here you are "Obsessing" ( I had to!) over a SFL3 ZOMBIE team! Titter!

I have 3 hours to kill. :)