Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ahh I see, I am learning a lot about the mindset of other fans these days. So after the "next death" that's it, we disappear into god knows where. This has already been decided in the court of the fairytale magic I am guessing. Nae mare will we huv tae deal wae their bigottedness chants about Derry's Walls!

And what else happens in this story of yours? The whole of the Celtic family gather and do "the broony" where Ibrox once was? (I'm assuming it implodes into thin air never to return again)

Doubt it, Ibrox will be disposed of quite quickly I think, cost too much to run considering your £6m (if that) of season ticket sales is most of your income for the next year.

And yes, after the next death, Ra Teddies will not return. Or if they do it will be a fans start up in a public park.

I have 3 hours to kill. :)

No discussing team selections? Wondering what formations will be played? Discussing your team in general no?

Nah, baws to all that nonsense, I am in full agreement with you. I'd also much rather discuss Rangers too.

So, what do you think about wee Barrie Mackay then? Great wee player! Who do you think Ally will play tonight?

Doubt it, Ibrox will be disposed of quite quickly I think, cost too much to run considering your £6m (if that) of season ticket sales is most of your income for the next year.

And yes, after the next death, Ra Teddies will not return. Or if they do it will be a fans start up in a public park.

Ahhh I am with you now! So the leprechauns enter at what chapter then? No unicorns with tricolours doing huddles? I'm bemused!

My arse. I hope they boot the silly overpaid cnuts from here to division one.

Is their arrogance not breathtaking?

I'd just like to say - and forgive me for stating the blatantly obvious - your suggestions that 'I hope they boot the c**t's' is much more acceptable than Goian reportedly making an accurate, if misguided, statement. Isn't it?

Goian, according to you, is 'arrogant' but you're incantations to violence are, well...

laugh.gif

I'm beginning to wonder if P&B is the waste-bin for the brain-dead of the interwebs.

Ahhh I am with you now! So the leprechauns enter at what chapter then? No unicorns with tricolours doing huddles? I'm bemused!

You must be, your team is down as 'Scotland'. Most of your fellow zombies would blooter you for that heresy.

Nice to think you waltz in after the thread has been going for over 6 months and put us all to rights, you would think some others would have tried that tactic before.

Loving how daft bennett is jumping up and down craving attention here :lol:

1 post is craving attention? What a clown you are. Now why don't you concentrate pacific shelf's game tonight, after all it's worth pure millions to your team ;)

You must be, your team is down as 'Scotland'. Most of your fellow zombies would blooter you for that heresy.

Nice to think you waltz in after the thread has been going for over 6 months and put us all to rights, you would think some others would have tried that tactic before.

Ach I know! Blame the bloody website creators! Or my Laptop creator! The drop down arrow wouldn't budge an let me choose my team! I was soul crushed as you can imagine :(

And unfortunately I wasn't aware this website even existed 6 months ago let alone this thread! I do apologise for not being clairvoyant and If i could have I would have been here earlier in the situation but what can we do? Here we are!

So what's your view on the big game tonight? Who will Ally play do you think? I see we have signed Faure! What's your opinion on that move?

I love Sevco fans really. They loved to Lord it over the rest of Scottish football for years and now everyone has to go away, leave them alone and don't even mention them ever!

Actually crazy frog was right in at least one point. I don't love them at all. :)

I love Sevco fans really. They loved to Lord it over the rest of Scottish football for years and now everyone has to go away, leave them alone and don't even mention them ever!

Actually crazy frog was right in at least one point. I don't love them at all. :)

You and the rest of your obsessed friends will make sure no matter what division we are in, you certainly will not leave us alone. What's that they say about publicity?

Now chaps, this has been good i've enjoyed myself but I must retreat for a while. Taking my wee boy out, needs must :(

Have fun and enjoy the game tonight! I fancy 3-1 Rangers!

Cheerio :)

You and the rest of your obsessed friends will make sure no matter what division we are in, you certainly will not leave us alone. What's that they say about publicity?

Now chaps, this has been good i've enjoyed myself but I must retreat for a while. Taking my wee boy out, needs must :(

Have fun and enjoy the game tonight! I fancy 3-1 Rangers!

Cheerio :)

See ya :)

very true,The game up here will take years to recover from the disgusting behaviour of one club

I believe, in football parlance, that's called 'getting your excuses in early doors'.

What happens in the SPL now, for example, is entirely the responsibility of those involved.

Not even Gilmour's howling-at-the-moon cries of anguish - when the SFL rejected the blackmailing campaign to have The Rangers in Div 1 - can change that.

Fingers crossed the SPL cannot pay out any TV monies for a good while yet. I also remain confident that the internet warriors will continue to boycott their own clubs and refuse to actually go to matches laugh.gif

Here's another fine Scottish phrase that seems remarkably apt: 'S'no fair.'

Who will Ally play do you think? I see we have signed Faure! What's your opinion on that move?

Well, take F A U R E and I(n) L(iquidation) and you get F A I L U R E so Falkirk win it looks like :)

I believe, in football parlance, that's called 'getting your excuses in early doors'.

What happens in the SPL now, for example, is entirely the responsibility of those involved.

Not even Gilmour's howling-at-the-moon cries of anguish - when the SFL rejected the blackmailing campaign to have The Rangers in Div 1 - can change that.

Fingers crossed the SPL cannot pay out any TV monies for a good while yet. I also remain confident that the internet warriors will continue to boycott their own clubs and refuse to actually go to matches laugh.gif

Here's another fine Scottish phrase that seems remarkably apt: 'S'no fair.'

Told you HTG would eat and shite you. ;)