Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't think no8 bothers - is that not Tedi's BIG threat to ignore opioion/views?!

EDIT to escalate - Tedi has pretended Killie on ignore (doesn't really) for when Killie kicks-in the big disses

Tedi's just training material to keep our hands in for when it all kicks off again. Then we can get back to the meatier stuff with No.8 (50% chance anyway), Kincardine, and Agent T_S_A_R.

Nah the only posters I ignore are the total extinctionists, how can you debate with that dry.gif

as for MR KFC well I only pay attention to him when I am hungry :rolleyes:

Not a McDonalds thingy? - oops I forgot they're on one of your many boycott lists.

I'm thinking of boycotting them too cos I hate the buns ;) Boom tish!

Nah the only posters I ignore are the total extinctionists, how can you debate with that dry.gif

as for MR KFC well I only pay attention to him when I am hungry :rolleyes:

ie, only people that don't agree with you that there will always be a rangers. dry.gif

Tedi's just training material to keep our hands in for when it all kicks off again. Then we can get back to the meatier stuff with No.8 (50% chance anyway), Kincardine, and Agent T_S_A_R.

Yer a funny man - and defitintely - No8 will probably go fishing again and end-up with -91 reputation with a WATP the day the cups/titles get removed. All really fun and banter!

Near 3,500 pages on The Rangers.

Almost exclusively from diddy clubbers and plastics. Reminds me of that old joke: "What have Rangers and Celtic supporters got in common? An obsession with The Rangers."

54 and counting down :(

Nothing interesting on CevcoMedia? 3500 pages of taking the utter rip oot the buns is indeed super impressive.............and when it went over 6 million views it became uber impressive - more than the population of Scotland wet their knickers laffing at the former Rangers demise.

Edited by Claymores

Almost exclusively from diddy clubbers and plastics. Reminds me of that old joke: "What have Rangers and Celtic supporters got in common? An obsession with The Rangers."

54 and counting smile.gif

Wrong we are just ensuring you don't escape and start masquerading as the cadaver of Rangers , impersonating another entity unless your Mike Yarwood will get you into trouble.

And what have A*r United & Sevco got in common?

No titles, no cups and no league cups.

Questions for the bearz:

On the basis that Chucky manages to dig up the cash and float the zombie club on the AIM and subsequently squeals that if you do not buy the shares the club will go under before Xmas ...

a) How many true blue fans on here will buy said shares?

b) How much do you think will be raised from the flotation (prior to consultancy fees/application fee and chucky's profit) ?

Only care they don't evade punishment for wrong doing or get a boostup the leagues by some dodgy deal.

My only interest and its curiosity as to why anyone would support a share issue if the football club and companies are separate as they claim why would you invest in Sevco given the majority of the money would repay Charlie Green's loan.

Given they won't have any accounts unsure.gif what is the criteria needed to put a company on the AIM ?

They only need need to prepared and file an audited set of accounts/return ,.. no minimum period of trading required (least I think that's all that's required) . As long as his accountant/finance director signs of on them .. I think that is all that is required. One of the experts might like to verify and correct my statement ..

Scary it is so easy, no wonder we have so many shysters. who set up networks of companies.

54 and counting down smile.gif

We're back to that are we ? :lol: :lol:

It would worry me if I was a SevCo fan that I was now being asked to invest in the club.

When Green came in he said he had 20 investors but didn't want to say who they were whilst the CVA hadn't yet been decided. We still don't know who these people are or if they exist.

My guess is there will be a minimum investment required from the fans shares. Shares that will probably give them no say in the running of the club anyway. So let's say that the min. investment is £100. How many fans will take up these shares? Let's be really generous and say all 50,000 that fill the stadium invest £100. That's £5 million.

But surely these 20 investors must have put in at least a £1million each. Therefore that's £20 million + £10 million from season ticket sales = £30 million.

Why then the need for fans to dip in their pockets again?

I could walk passed Ibrox sometime this season, buy a programme, and have spent more money on the club than Green has. This is what SevCo fans seem to not understand, or not want to understand. THEY are keeping the club afloat with their season ticket sales, etc but no matter how much they want to keep the club going they can't give enough to keep it going for long without investors putting in serious money. And this just isn't happening.

We are now 20 years down the line from when the question should first have been asked, and yet we still have no idea what the answer is, and incredibly no fan is willing to ask for a straight forward answer to a straight forward question.......................

Where is the money?

Reminds me of that other old joke........

''Why did Edinburgh get AIDS and Glasgow get Rangers?

Edinburgh had first choice...........''