Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye, but Hull's not proper Yorkshire - or so my friends from the People's Republic tell me....

Also, Mr Heaton dislikes the Royal family quite a bit. Logic dictates he probably feels the same about The Rangers imo.

I once called Prince William a tit on Paul Heaton's Facebook page and Mr Heaton "liked" it. True story. Again.

Cheating, dead, Royalist c***s :angry:

And still the 'Falkirk fan' insists on showing the utterly discredited IRA writer some love.

Are you trying to upset Dhensebhore or whit?

laugh.gif

So you're not concerned about Jim Park's past business while he screwed every single employee at his company? huh.gif

Enjoy the flotation and the share issue bendy you deserve everything, who are run by shysters, crooks and criminals at castle greyskull.

Did he not say he would contest the SPL probe "every inch of the way" only to walk away from it and not actually contest it?smile.gif

Its true that chuckie cheese (80s gameshow throwback) has been caught lying and is totally discredited but im genuinely intetested to hear if he has kept a single promise he has made?

Edited by Burma

So you're not concerned about Jim Park's past business while he screwed every single employee at his company? huh.gif

Enjoy the flotation and the share issue bendy you deserve everything, who are run by shysters, crooks and criminals at castle greyskull.

Why are you calling Ibrox castle greyskull? Whenever i ask this question all i ever get for an answer is ummmmm errrrrrrrm, mmmmmmm ...... cos we dae awright.

Why are you calling Ibrox castle greyskull? Whenever i ask this question all i ever get for an answer is ummmmm errrrrrrrm, mmmmmmm ...... cos we dae awright.

We have went over that months ago.................. deep into the mythology... If it was during one of your invisible periods on the thread, try the 'search' function :)

We have went over that months ago.................. deep into the mythology... If it was during one of your invisible periods on the thread, try the 'search' function :)

Stop using my own weapons against me :angry: