Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes there's a moronic element of our support, every support unfortunately has it.

Nah, this is just rubbish.

Every club will indeed have supporters who have behaved badly and brought shame on their club, but to pretend there's any sort of parity, even proprotionately, is ridiculous. Rangers don't just have more horrible followers bacause they have more followers. The club has a very direct and deliberate appeal for a moronic element.

Nah, this is just rubbish.

Every club will indeed have supporters who have behaved badly and brought shame on their club, but to pretend there's any sort of parity, even proprotionately, is ridiculous. Rangers don't just have more horrible followers bacause they have more followers. The club has a very direct and deliberate appeal for a moronic element.

Nonsense, we're no better or no worse than any other club.

I'd say never. To actually wish that decent people who work behind the scenes at clubs, as well as players who will have families to support losing their jobs, is wrong.

I agree that such outcomes would be entirely regrettable.

I can however think of two clubs whose total demise would bring such social benefits as to offset such outcomes.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

I can't believe people still talk about Manchester :lol: a few arresst and a copper got a bit of a kicking, happens all over the world and in much larger scales.

Yes, ok. Let's ignore the 'worst scenes since the blitz' stuff. Let's pretend that other Scottish clubs' fans have similar disgraces behind them.

Yes, ok. Let's ignore the 'worst scenes since the blitz' stuff. Let's pretend that other Scottish clubs' fans have similar disgraces behind them.

I think that was a bit of an overreaction on their behalf. Considering there was 200 thousand fans there the place was obviously going to look a bit untidy in the morning.

I can't believe people still talk about Manchester :lol:a few arresst and a copper got a bit of a kicking, happens all over the world and in much larger scales.

Are you one of the ones that gave him a kicking & got nicked for it ?

To think it's acceptable because it happens in other parts of the world just sums up the sevco support for me.

Are you one of the ones that gave him a kicking & got nicked for it ?

To think it's acceptable because it happens in other parts of the world just sums up the sevco support for me.

Where did I say it was acceptable? You're making your own words up here. I was using it as an example and how much people over exaggerate things when.