Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I heard Neil Doncaster saying last night when Rangers had been liquidated the SPL share had to be transferred to a new company

Why isn't the share with the club instead? If it was with the clubs then no vote would have needed to be taken to allow Newco into the SPL

Graham Spiers clarified it when he asserted that Club and Company are the same thing. All makes sense when you follow that logic but I suspect you already know that ;)

If the share belonged to the club, supposedly bought by the new company, Rangers would still be in the SPL.

Wait a minute.... that never happened.

New Club! Start from Scratch!

:lol:

You know the answer to that ;)

The definition of a football club is "the legal entity fully responsible for the football team participating in national and international competitions" the company is the club.

The SPL's rules talk about "The owner and operator of a Club".

The SPL is a company* and it is the owner and operator of a Club which holds the share in that company.

* Formerly DUNWILCO (597) LIMITED. :D

Edited by Bearwithme

Graham Spiers clarified it when he asserted that Club and Company are the same thing. All makes sense when you follow that logic but I suspect you already know that ;)

If the share belonged to the club, supposedly bought by the new company, Rangers would still be in the SPL.

Wait a minute.... that never happened.

New Club! Start from Scratch!

:lol:

Is Britney an expert in company law now?

He also once said that Rangers fans should be arrested for thought crimes, he's a crank :)

If you must know ! it's the stupid orcs on here irritating me with nonsensicle posts like you posted there ! ya didn't read it or if you did you didn't like it so just decided to post some deflective pish instead.

It's time for you to put aside all this blogging malarkey, from what i've read most bloggers are attention seekers pretending to be in the know and having their ego's stroked.

Hell i'd even welcome going back to the old sectarian debates than all this company law, financial and legal pish. Which most folk do not fully understand anyway, yet put their faith in some nutter with a blog.

This why you shouldn't read too much into the first set of annual accounts. Ragers fans will no doubt be screaming GIRUY to what they percieve at Timmy doom merchants. Once we've seen the second or third set of accounts it will become much more clear.

EDIT:

Don't know if anyone heard Tommy Gold's interview with Oli from Ticketus. Don't listen to anything beyond 20 mins in part 2, because he falls into his usual farfetched conspiracy theories.

Some things we did find out are...

1. Whyte had control of club before going to Ticketus

2. Minty recommended Ticketus to Whyte

3. Ticketus had corporate and personal guarantees even if club went into liquidation and a team like Rangers took its place whist still playing in a stadium called Ibrox. However. this did not apply under Scots law, like it would have done under UK law.

4. Ticketus looked at buying club with Blue knights, but couldn't see any possible way of making money. Selling off Ibrox or training ground would be politically impossible. Lease is only real way of making money long term.

Tell me that isn't Tommy from glasgow?

It's time for you to put aside all this blogging malarkey, from what i've read most bloggers are attention seekers pretending to be in the know and having their ego's stroked.

Hell i'd even welcome going back to the old sectarian debates than all this company law, financial and legal pish. Which most folk do not fully understand anyway, yet put their faith in some nutter with a blog.

You sound like Coisty..... "we just want to move on from dual contracts, lets stop talking about it."

The SPL's rules talk about "The owner and operator of a Club".

The SPL is a company* and it is the owner and operator of a Club which holds the share in that company.

* Formerly DUNWILCO (597) LIMITED. :D

Uefa definitions trump the SPL's made on the hoof rulebook.

Tell me that isn't Tommy from glasgow?

He may be a paranoid schizophrenic, but thats no different from the typical poster on OrcMedia. However, its an interviewee and what he was saying that should worry most zombies. We now know there was an increasingly liklihood that Minty gave Craigy Bhoy a helping hand and a very high likelihood of Sevco having to rent their ground and facilities for years to come.

Please yourself but it's not the sectarian debate that killed your club it was all that "law, financial and legal pish" that you're still desperately trying to ignore that did it for you.

Please yourself but it's not the sectarian debate that killed your club it was all that "law, financial and legal pish" that you're still desperately trying to ignore that did it for you.

Remember at the start of the season Charlie Green did tell us it was down to bigotry......

Lolz if true

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/revealed-rangers-windingup-petition/4020

Orlit Enterprises, based in Singapore, is seeking to petition the Scottish Court for a winding-up order against Rangers. Sources close to this legal action have spoken exclusively to Channel 4 News today.

This claim arises from the club’s alleged failure to pay two of the four invoices issued by Orlit. The outstanding sum is £400,000.

Talk about the missing the point...

If anyone thought the sectarian debate was boring then ...................... you work it out Einstein :)

Lolz if true

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/revealed-rangers-windingup-petition/4020

Orlit Enterprises, based in Singapore, is seeking to petition the Scottish Court for a winding-up order against Rangers. Sources close to this legal action have spoken exclusively to Channel 4 News today.

This claim arises from the club’s alleged failure to pay two of the four invoices issued by Orlit. The outstanding sum is £400,000.

Here we go again, it never rains but it pours.

I await the offical statement which will no doubt rubbish this but remember we've down this road before.

so, rangers join Killie and hearts in receiving a winding up order... what was it tedi said about hearts getting their winding up order?

Spot on, watch the "it wont happen brigade" deny and deflect

I will now, erm.... sit back and watch the "it won't happen brigade" deny and deflect... :P