Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Christ!! I find hard to believe that the journalistic I.Q. of that "paper" actually went DOWN after Jabba-the-Fud left :blink:

If it did where did the collective brain cell go? He never took it to TRIFC.

BBC reporting said company say no agreement reached and they're contemplating a winding up order in the next week.

BTW, for the person above (bennett?) questioning Thomson's sources, you do realise what "a source close to" usually means? Normally the person involved, but wanting to keep the quote at arm's length.

“@BBCKheredine: BBC Scotland understands no agreement's been reached between Rangers and a Singapore based company over a disputed bill @BBCRadioScot”

The bottle dropping w****r also calls it "The company which runs Rangers Football Club faces the prospect of a winding-up order over an unpaid bill" Not exactly Woodward and Bernstein ffs. IT'S RANGERS' DEBT ya fuckers

The second sentence tells us a bit more: "The Daily Record could find no papers at the Court of Session in Edinburgh yesterday relating to an order against Rangers".

At least it's some clarity relating to one issue.

There is no order against rangers no one said there was? Except jim traynor .

The bottle dropping w****r also calls it "The company which runs Rangers Football Club faces the prospect of a winding-up order over an unpaid bill" Not exactly Woodward and Bernstein ffs. IT'S RANGERS' DEBT ya fuckers

I see the bbc have changed the Singapore guys name to Fookmeng when it's actually Fookme ng Chan.

Fookme!!!!

Edited by captain kirk

Anyone heard from Chuckie? Im aware hes away off on a fully paid jaunt but surely Jabba would be able to get a quote or two out of him. Not like 'oor Charles' to remain quiet. This alone raises my suspicions.

Anyone heard from Chuckie? Im aware hes away off on a fully paid jaunt but surely Jabba would be able to get a quote or two out of him. Not like 'oor Charles' to remain quiet. This alone raises my suspicions.

Isn't Traynor away with Charlie Green ironing out the details on the big Adidas deal and the link up with the Dallas Cowboys?

I remember Green saying he wrote to David Cameron earlier in the season, I wonder if he ever got a reply

Isn't Traynor away with Charlie Green ironing out the details on the big Adidas deal and the link up with the Dallas Cowboys?

I remember Green saying he wrote to David Cameron earlier in the season, I wonder if he ever got a reply

If he wanted a reply, he should´ve have put a stamp on it

Edited by killingfloorman

The Dallas Cowboy's - is that the company hired for the remedial works at Ibrox ?

It's fooking astounding really.

You'd think after seeing their old club bite the dust after 140 years -

largely due to more than a decade of being run with zero accountability,

because no Scottish journalists had the balls to criticise - they would

now see how vital it is to have honest journalists bringing your owners

to account.

But no - along came Craig Whyte, and the fans made the whole foocking

mistake again - anyone who criticised Whyte was "an enemy of Rangers" -

so he got free rein to loot everything out the good ship Rangers before

it finally sank.

And then - did they learn their lesson, and demand journalistic

accountability to make sure the new club didn't go the same way as the

old?

Incredible though it may seem, they did the opposite. They've

gone Full Paranoia, and circled the wagons so tightly round Charlie

Green that any chinks of possible light are now excluded.

Even guys like Leckie who have always been biased in their favour are

now getting it in the neck from the support for daring to blurt out the

truth.

They have collectively Lost It - their forums have gone from rather

toxic private club to full-on mental asylum. Kinda scary, actually.

Demonstrates our frailty as human beings...

Exactly the reasons that people like Charles Green, Craig Whyte and Frank Abagnale Jr can make lorry loads of cash then ride off into the sunset. All you have to do is tell people what they want to hear and they are yours for the taking.

Exactly the reasons that people like Charles Green, Craig Whyte and Frank Abagnale Jr can make lorry loads of cash then ride off into the sunset. All you have to do is tell people what they want to hear and they are yours for the taking.

To be fair, Neither Murray or Whyte promised to bring out an orange away kit

Lol, 30,000 shares dumped today including one sale of 25,000 at half 11 ie afore C4 broadcast.....

And not 1 buy.......

To be fair, if there is a sale it automatically follows that there was a buy, one can't happen without the other.

ETA- What do you think the chances are that those 25k shares once belonged to the RST? ;)

Edited by stonedsailor