Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rico, I clicked on that twitter link - they're actually trying to offer this "rising" malarkey as a PRIZE! That's right, retweet their advertising and boost their twitter following and you could win 99 pence worth of one-sided drivel - with added Jabba, no doubt. A fucking PRIZE!

Which reminds me, has anyone won that £1 million crossbar challenge yet? Is it still running? How much are the text charges doing to prop up the wage bill?

I've yet to see one Rangers fan attempt to answer this.

They can't and they don't give a flying f**k. As long as the record books, SFA, UEFA, ECA and the Masonic Fucking Handbook all declare them to be a continuation, then they are happy orcs. The only thing that will upset them is when the titles are stripped. Then there will be much wailing, gnashing of teeth, head slapping and breast beating . We know differently of course and are obliged to remind them that their club died.

families are gathering ahead of "the rising"

BDFQP2MCEAAJTAn.jpg

Anyone got a stream? As comical as it will be there's no way I'm giving chucky 99p. In fact I'll pay £3 to watch a stream from someone else ;)

Anyone got a stream? As comical as it will be there's no way I'm giving chucky 99p. In fact I'll pay £3 to watch a stream from someone else ;)

As someone's already posted, one of our Orcish brain-donors is bound to stick it on youtube to spread the good word.....

I really can't see how they could make it funnier than the past year, mind....

Although I've been wrong before on that one! :lol::lol::lol:

You know, I think they really have all gone to get the cairryoot in ready to be brainwashed educated entertained enlightened ripped off for a quid each.

One year on, and it's still depressingly clear that the Zombies on this thread aren't even slightly interested in what happened to their club, or how it came to this. Take this stuff about how the SPL clubs have screwed themselves by launching Rangers out of the league...

Imagine a burglar appearing in court and angrily shouting: "Well, you shouldn't jail me; if you do, you'll only be hurting yourself, because you'll have to pay for my food and accommodation. If you free me, you won't have to pay a penny".

The judge ignores his plea and throws the book at him, and rightly so - three years in Barlinnie, take him down.

The burglar screams and shouts as he's dragged from the court, screeching at the judge: "It's your fault that I'm going to prison, not mine. I hope paying for my sentence bankrupts the entire country, since you're all in confederacy against me".

And thats' what the Zombie comments on this thread amount to: sure, they may be 100% to blame for their own situation, but they shouldn't have had to face the consequences because jailing them is expensive, and they hope that we all go bankrupt while we're trying to deal with their criminality.

Which means that if their greed and stupidity ends up f*cking us all, it'll somehow be our fault, and not theirs.

Loonies and mentals, all.

More like fucking demented c***s. Every day The Rangers and their fans make a bigger enemy out of me and I come from a family with more than a few Rangers fans.

Through this whole saga from day one they've postured and tried to bully. They've been arrogant and aggressive with anybody that dared to confront them and because the whole dignity and worth of the entire Scottish game was at stake the clubs done the only thing they could to maintain the sense of fair play they come on gloating about clubs in probably their own towns and cities are struggling for cash and attendances, glory hunting bigoted arseholes.

I would rather Hearts went to the wall than have let these wankers parachute their Newco into the top flight.

Edited by Jack D and Coke

No one is absolving any board member of anything af a failure to highlight Whytes' actions,except perhaps Alistair Johnston who tried to show the man for what he was,but you're forgetting Whyre removed those he saw as a threat to him,including Johnston. You can go round in circles and say this or that but it's irreffutable that Whyte caused the liquidation through his fraudulence. That's the bottom line. However don't let that stop many proclaiming him a hero when in fact he's a scumbag that should be in jail.

This man Whyte turns unprofitable business' into profitable ones. In other words if a business that is showing a clear deficit his expertise is to make that business solvent and self sufficient. This expertise is why he is so successful.

Now as much as you hope Rangers remain in a state of insolvency with the threat of administration hanging over the club it is not going to happen. As for HMRC Whyte is very comfortable with that situation or he wouldn't be taking the club on. It is obvious that many Celtic fans were hoping for the worst case scenario about Rangers but unfortunately for the detractors of the club that is not going to happen.

Supposing Tedi's attendance figures are correct [regardless of how they were calculated] - then my club has had an 8% increase in gates over last years figures.

Don't see oor Rod feeling the need to call a media conference - where he was showing some bar graphs to put over that point.

Now Sevco that's another matter - what was it - an increase of less than 100 ST's sold for 2012/13 season [ at a discount of 33%] compared to last year ?

And bar graphs to back it up !!!

Totally overwhelmed so ah am

I won't get one, if it was so easy to buy the "club" separate from the "company" the Rangers fans could have easily bought it debt free

Yep. It just highlights how utterly ridiculous the club and company being seperate argument really is.

Chucky robbing the gers fans again :lol: "The Rising" is in 3 parts and part one aired tonight so they will have to fork out to see the rest of Jabba Goebbels spin doctoring. :lol:

Orcs starting to complain on ragers medjia about it in three parts after they already parted with a pound and had dodgy buffering causing the stream to freeze.Raging nearly they are :)

Edit for Stupid fucking orcs on ragers media ? in 3 parts one after the other :1eye

Edited by hellbhoy

Suppose you need to hand it to youngsy, he's left everything for all to see, others would just create new alias every time the tide turns.

How many rangers fans joined when Whyte took over... How many when green took over... How many when they joined the third...