Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes, the outcome found you guilty.

LNS also had a pop at the old Rangers board for trying to hide this

Have you read the outcome?

They fined the oldco £250,000 for admin irregularities. That's it. The end.

Nothing even remotely like the title stripping fever demanded by you and yours. No advantage was gained - and LNS has slammed the SPL for not even having the nous to understand their own rules. That's as damning a verdict on those set against our greatest of clubs as I'll ever likely hear of in my life.

The whole episode has been nothing but a sham.

'Roon ye.

:lol:

Cheating confirmed, all the rest of this is fluff. The only reason you wouldn't disclose the payments is to hide them from HMRC and therefore avoid tax. How not having to pay tax on your players wages doesn't amount to a competitive advantage is beyond me. Enjoy clawing your way back up the leagues.

Cheating, lying, stealing minks. Confirmed.

LNS - no advantage was gained.

Dolly - waahhhhhh!!!!

I chucked it 4yrs ago..Just wait till you can bend down and tie your laces without being out of breath..fcking brilliant

Well done to you.

A Gibson Les Paul standard ringing out in my studio will be my first tangible reward. I'm looking forward to many more health benefits as time progresses.

Guilty of admin errors, not submitting paperwork.

Thats it.

And guilty of delaying proceedings, withholding information etc etc.

Admin errors usually see clubs kicked out of competitions, so guilty but let off.....

I for one welcome our new Masonic overlords.

Credit to Henrik. He admitted that he is - if you delete the middle 'm'.

Aye. just spotted the riposte - this thread is back to the "good old days", when you had to plough through 10 pages to catch up.

Came back here to delete my post - not much point now! :lol:

Back to page 2826 for me!

Talksport...

Some Dundonian slept wae his own daughter mug: "awrite ken, am a dundee hibernian fan, and i want tae talk aboot the Rangers"

Adrian Durham: "I bet you do you because no-one wants to talk about your little club do they?"

Awww I'm in stitches. :lol:

Edited by 54_titles_and_still_going_

Also from Durham even though Rangers are in the third division they're still a bigger club than Dundee United, Dundee United will never be as big as Rangers. The dundee fan didn't know what to say after that :lol:

Edit: The dundee United fan I should say, or the DundeeHibernian fan whichever one floats your boat.

Edited by As We Rise Again

Guilty of admin errors, not submitting paperwork.

Thats it.

They neither seeked nor did they gain from an unfair advantage on the field.

All players were correctly registered, no illegal dual contracts

No advantage = no cheating = no tainted titles.

Suck it right up.

Ben, I haven't gloated on here because I think the whole commission process was a petulant farrago from the get-go.

However, I do laugh at posts like the one you referred to from williemillersmoustache.

"Cheating, lying, stealing minks. Confirmed." In what parallel universe do these chunts live?

Thanks for masonic comment, showing your KDS background ^_^

Only was on KDS for a fortnight, overmodded, and never been on HB or CM either........ :angel

''Guilty as charged but I'm naw doin' the SPL's dirty work thus avoiding death threats'' © LNS 28/02/13

''Guilty as charged but I'm naw doin' the SPL's dirty work thus avoiding death threats'' © LNS 28/02/13

So why did the Rangers directors try to hide it if it was only an "admin error"?

LNS: “Rangers FC did not gain any unfair competitive advantage…nor did the non-disclosure have the effect that any of the registered players were ineligible to play and for that reason no sporting sanction or penalty should be imposed upon Rangers FC.”

There's yer meltdown, Rico. Right there.

And guilty of delaying proceedings, withholding information etc etc.

Admin errors usually see clubs kicked out of competitions, so guilty but let off.....

And, on the same day reported in tonight's Edinburgh Evening News.

Hutchison Vale U'16s ejected from Scottish Cup after it emerged a player had not been registered correctly.

The Scottish Youth Football Association, affiliated to the SFA, said the rules had to be applied !

" They have been dealt with along the SAME LINES as other clubs who have committed the same infringement " ... SYFA chief executive said.

That will be excluding Rangers, should have been added.

I for one welcome our new Masonic overlords.

Also from Durham even though Rangers are in the third division they're still a bigger club than Dundee United, Dundee United will never be as big as Rangers. The dundee fan didn't know what to say after that :lol:

Edit: The dundee United fan I should say, or the DundeeHibernian fan whichever one floats your boat.

The wee Hibs we call them these days.

:)