Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is it possible that a large whack of the IPO cash went to buy the shares investors were ditching (through a front obviously, they got form) to keep price high untilled green + co could cash out? This being paramount over everything else, hence cut costs elsewhere. ...tic wet dream....

Oh dear, that STV report didn't look too good, and the seethe on John Mackay's face (considering the barely contained glee he displayed over the BTC result) makes you wonder what's yet to come but still to be cleared by the lawyers.

Aye cos John Mackays usually such a cheery chap......

Quick glance at RangersMedia reveals that opinion on Charlie is divided between

- Those who smell a rat, and

- Those who wouldn't smell a rat if it doused itself in rat-scented aftershave, crawled up their noses and started cooking rat in rat sauce just behind their eyeballs, so long as the rat was wearing an orange away tap.

I've been trying to get onto Ragers Media but it seems to have went into meltdown and the homepage won't load up :lol:

It has now :) this should be hilarious reading ^_^

Blame rodent and yer fellow plastics and diddies is the only conclusion I can reach!

Personally I'd be mortified if I has a discussion with a fellow Bear about our inability to access a ***** forum. However, the Ps & Ds clearly have neither shame nor reason.

Go on then, outdo each other in your attempts to post on RM.

Blame rodent and yer fellow plastics and diddies is the only conclusion I can reach!

Personally I'd be mortified if I has a discussion with a fellow Bear about our inability to access a ***** forum. However, the Ps & Ds clearly have neither shame nor reason.

THE ! I do not or ever will have a timposter account on Ragers Media :barf

However I do enjoy a good giggle that is sevconia delusions on RM :)

Aye you are starting to get it.

Tedi, the ONLY thing I would discount is that the new company is legitimate, acting within the law and above board.

Liar, Rangers fans don't do shame or embarrassment.

THE ! I do not or ever will have a timposter account on Ragers Media :barf

However I do enjoy a good giggle that is sevconia delusions on RM :)

Sevconian delusion is well worth of a giggle and I take no issue with that.

My point is that RM is not a place to find we delusioned ones - witness the number of Ps & Ds who have an account there and who have admitted to posting there.

Look at RM for a laugh, sure. Just realise that the post you're laughing at may well have been made by the P&B'r next to you in the this thread.

Liar, Rangers fans don't do shame or embarrassment.

Tedi is a timposter? Bears out what they say about him on FollowFollow, a forum where they welcome posters from all clubs I may add....

Sevconian delusion is well worth of a giggle and I take no issue with that.

My point is that RM is not a place to find we delusioned ones - witness the number of Ps & Ds who have an account there and who have admitted to posting there.

Look at RM for a laugh, sure. Just realise that the post you're laughing at may well have been made by the P&B'r next to you in the this thread.

That's part of the fun. No one can tell the difference! Poe's law and all that.

Kincardine, remember I said "anything but that wee rodent" for your avatar?

I'm beginning to think maybe Lennon's not so bad after all. And if that doesn't tell you something about my feelings towards the dead witch....

Yeah, I know... :offtopic , but still... :rolleyes:

Kincardine, remember I said "anything but that wee rodent" for your avatar?

I'm beginning to think maybe Lennon's not so bad after all. And if that doesn't tell you something about my feelings towards the dead witch....

Yeah, I know... :offtopic , but still... :rolleyes:

Norman lays doon the law.