Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I've shown you the proof, the club got sold directly to Sevco Scotland Whyte cant go after any of Rangers asset's. What he can do though is go after Charles but it wont have an effect on Rangers whatsoever.

Why even bother taking him seriously, it doesn't matter whats posted - if it doesn't suit his warped agenda on Rangers then he'll rubbish it.

The guys a weirdo who should be mocked and not taken seriously by anyone.

Does it actually say "directly" though. The assets were bought by Sevco Scotland, but there's nothing in those documents that I see that rules out definitively that the assets went through Sevco 5088 on their way to being owned by Sevco Scotland.

What we do have, however, is a spokesman for the club/company definitively stating at the time of the sale that the assets were initially bought by Sevco 5088 before being transferred to Sevco Scotland. Why would the club make such a definitive statement at the time of the sale if that wasn't what they were doing? And if it did go directly to Sevco Scotland what was the benefit to the club of publicly stating something different?

I'm sure D&P knew who they sold the club to and they said they sold it directly to Sevco Scotland. I know sevco5088 was created by Charles but they weren't the ones who bought Rangers.

OK We will have to agree to differ. I have been doing some more research and was surprised to discover that there is indeed a link between Sevco5088 and Whyte. ( Or may be.) I didn't know he was involved with Green in the beginning. It's all very curious and just goes to show what these corporate rogues get up to. Time will tell.

ETA Found this which vindicates my memory of events if nothing else.

A spokesman for Rangers confirmed that there had been a transfer of assets between one newco and a second separate newco. He told STV: "For the avoidance of doubt, Sevco 5088 Limited bought the assets of the Rangers Football Club and then transferred them to Sevco Scotland Limited so that all the assets would be in the Scottish registered company that is Rangers FC."

(Thanks to CB.)

Edited by cyderspaceman

Haven't been following this thread as it's full of roasters. But weren't Rangers sold to sevco Scotland who Whyte has nothing to do with and not sevco 5088 ( whytes ) So how could Whyte possibly claim he owns any part in Rangers? The guys a conman and a complete bullshitter. It's quite funny all of a sudden all of this shit has came out when we've won the league and look like we're starting to get back on track then the mhedia brings out this shite.

Yip and you became one more of these roasters on here who support The Clone Rangers.

I've just been told by the son of a Sevco shareholder that they're just about to go into administration. Funnily enough, I met him in the bookies sticking £100 on Rangers to go into administration at 30/1. Insider knowledge?

Does this guy by any chance also work down the chip shop & swear he's Elvis?

Does it actually say "directly" though. The assets were bought by Sevco Scotland, but there's nothing in those documents that I see that rules out definitively that the assets went through Sevco 5088 on their way to being owned by Sevco Scotland.

What we do have, however, is a spokesman for the club/company definitively stating at the time of the sale that the assets were initially bought by Sevco 5088 before being transferred to Sevco Scotland. Why would the club make such a definitive statement at the time of the sale if that wasn't what they were doing? And if it did go directly to Sevco Scotland what was the benefit to the club of publicly stating something different?

That's just a part of my "warped agenda", I think.* Why else would the club feel the need to make a statement starting with "for the avoidance of doubt", other than to pander to my rabid anti-peepul attitude? Bloody rangers football club! It's a chonspiracy I tells yez!

* Or it could be a conflicting statement from another source, leading sensible adults to wonder what version is closest to the truth. Who knows? (apart from the Orcs, natch)

It was either two things. 1. The person who wrote it was wrongly briefed on it. 2. It was a deliberate attempt to keep Whyte off the scent.

What probably happened was Whyte was strung along believing he had an interest in Sevco 5088 and with the recordings to back him up. But the club was sold to Sevco Scotland without Whyte releasing.

So like I said Whyte has never had any interest in Sevco Scotland hence why he has no claim over the club.

Here is an extract from the D&P interim report dated 10 July 2012:

"4.1 The Club continued to trade under the control of the Joint Administrators up to the date of the sale of the business and assets of the Company to Sevco on 14 June 2012."

"Sevco" is defined in the report as: "Sevco Scotland Limited of Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow G51 2XD (Company number SC425159)"

In the D&P final report dated 27 September 2012, they stated:

"7.1 A detailed outline of the marketing process undertaken by the Joint Administrators which preceded the sale of the business, history and certain assets of the Club to Newco on 14 June 2012, was provided in the previous report to creditors dated 10 July 2012."

"Newco" is defined in this report as "The Rangers Football Club Limited (Formerly Sevco Scotland Limited) of Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow G51 2XD (Company number SC425159)"

Nice copy & paste job from orc talk media by the way and it's not a good source of truth either.

I think it was deliberately worded and it clearly says assets sold to sevco and then describes sevco as sevco scotland, if they had been sold to 5088 and then transferred then it would have mentioned this.

No doubt at all in my mind that both D+P and Chales knew exactly what they were doing, they wanted to decieve and it worked.

^^^ Exactly Whyte got strung along the whole time.

Is that how business is usualy performed ?

Shit happens though, he deserved to get strung along.

The good thing is though he's not got a claim to any of our assets and this will get proved.

A spokesman for Rangers confirmed that there had been a transfer of assets between one newco and a second separate newco. He told STV: "For the avoidance of doubt, Sevco 5088 Limited bought the assets of the Rangers Football Club and then transferred them to Sevco Scotland Limited so that all the assets would be in the Scottish registered company that is Rangers FC."

I've already told you how that happened. He got strung along and that was to put him off from realising Rangers actually got sold to Sevco Scotland.

Two con men fighting over the assets and sevco companies ! and Rangers fans feel the need to defend Green and the party political line from Ibrox :blink: after all the porkies and lies Chucky has spewed since arriving at Ibrox they still will take his word as almost gospel because it has the GIFRUY value towards all the other posters on P&B.

Even when faced with Green on tape lying through his teeth and fucking up on interviews recently the Rangers fans still defend this muppet by quoting the Ibrox view as per Chucky released in press releases :huh:

I'll be honest here ! I'd really expect Rangers fans on P&B to dig up their own shite about Green and hasten his departure from Ibrox,but no they'd rather use his pish to get one other on the P&D's as they call them whilst crossing their fingers hoping that everything comes up roses.

I think it was deliberately worded and it clearly says assets sold to sevco and then describes sevco as sevco scotland, if they had been sold to 5088 and then transferred then it would have mentioned this.

No doubt at all in my mind that both D+P and Chales knew exactly what they were doing, they wanted to decieve and it worked.

Poor loyal stupid Tedi , You must be one of Charles Greens most faithful mouthpieces, you just repeat any old crap he spouts as gospel.