Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Does it actually say "directly" though. The assets were bought by Sevco Scotland, but there's nothing in those documents that I see that rules out definitively that the assets went through Sevco 5088 on their way to being owned by Sevco Scotland.

What we do have, however, is a spokesman for the club/company definitively stating at the time of the sale that the assets were initially bought by Sevco 5088 before being transferred to Sevco Scotland. Why would the club make such a definitive statement at the time of the sale if that wasn't what they were doing? And if it did go directly to Sevco Scotland what was the benefit to the club of publicly stating something different?

It was either two things. 1. The person who wrote it was wrongly briefed on it. 2. It was a deliberate attempt to keep Whyte off the scent.

What probably happened was Whyte was strung along believing he had an interest in Sevco 5088 and with the recordings to back him up. But the club was sold to Sevco Scotland without Whyte releasing.

Surely that's fraud?

You plastics know f**k all about jigs. Look, it's simple:

Ireland's Jig uses straight arms:

Scotland's Jig leads with the elbow:

attachicon.gifjig.gif

But he goes to pieces in the box .....

Lol.

1. Downplays his obfuscation and egging the custard on 'Rangers Global' and says he will concentrate on football in the context of the Scottish league. IE focussing on football rather than Green.

That's a sensible enough desire, but there's no chance of it happening. Green will continue to focus on the only one of these areas which interests him.

That's a sensible enough desire, but there's no chance of it happening. Green will continue to focus on the only one of these areas which interests him.

Slight (administrative? ;)) error there, MT. It's not Green that interests him so much as The Green. The Long Green to be exact. He'll make as much of a c**t of himself as he has to, because nobody down here knows (or cares)what's going on at ibrox, and he sure as shit ain't going to be seen again down Govan way when it all falls out of the pram.

I've gave you proof of it you either take it or ignore it, it really doesn't matter to me I know what your lot are like you only believe what you want to.

I see you're getting the gist of things in this thread. This is how it's worked since the start, and I see your frustration creeping through your recent posts, causing you to be dragged into the constant hamster wheel of shit-firing.

The pattern is this.....the P&Ds get wind of something going down. The Green/Whyte shit is a good example. The P&Ds ramp things up on here, offering every view from Tax Experts to Legal Opinion, and GIRFU the Sevconians who disappear like snow off a dyke in July, though a few savvier ones and defiant ones stay on here to offer resistance and/or try to debate when only derision will do.

Then, The Rangers manage somehow to dive through legal loopholes on something (maybe Green/Whyte will dodge bullets and get away with their current carry on). It' s then time for the snow to fall onto the dyke again, the P&Ds disappear like snow off a dyke in July, and the Sevconians dance for joy on the outcome that somehow appears to make them feel better because it GIRFU's the P&Ds. the savvier and defiant P&Ds then stay on here to offer resistance and/or try to debate when only derision will do.

Then there's a plateau, where nothing is happening and out spring the Amigos, a Killie fan, some Tim Malloys who then start to dick wave and post utter crap until the next time the P&Ds get wind of something.

And the hamster wheel keeps turning, whilst the hamsters on it all keep firing shit onto the arguments. Ad infinitum and ad nauseum.

It used to be good on here. Things went awry in August last year when a whole host of deadbeats suddenly appeared.

Fishing rod at the ready. Anyone care to disagree with my analysis?

And aye, Dumbarton fan - lol.

Edited poor spelling.

Edited by ThirdrockfromtheSon

That avatar's gaunnae cause ructions, Wisbit - mind, ForeverBanned1872'll probably want to borrow it for his next JT extravaganza...

Have you been complaining again Norman?

Most people enjoy the banter on here but no not you, you have to act like a complete and utter pr1ck all of the time.

And the hamster wheel keeps turning, whilst the hamsters on it all keep firing shit onto the arguments. Ad infinitum and ad nauseum.

It used to be good on here. Things went awry in August last year when a whole host of deadbeats suddenly appeared.

Fishing rod ate the ready. Anyone care to disagree. With my analysis?

Can't disagree with you TBH, except we did have an outbreak of humour, goodwill and bonhomie over Christmas for, maybe, 12 hours. Youngsy and Henrick's Tongue were the biggest mirth-bringers.

What boils my pish is the petty abuse, stupid name-calling and fatuous arguments. There is some merit in this thread if folk can walk the tightrope between saying:

1. 'Yer club is deid' at every turn and

2. 'It's a set-up' whenever there is bad news about Rangers.

Can't disagree with you TBH, except we did have an outbreak of humour, goodwill and bonhomie over Christmas for, maybe, 12 hours. Youngsy and Henrick's Tongue were the biggest mirth-bringers.

What boils my pish is the petty abuse, stupid name-calling and fatuous arguments. There is some merit in this thread if folk can walk the tightrope between saying:

Next to pozbaird - waaaayyyyyy back when, you may well win poster of the thread award

I think I put the boot in at Christmas instead of bonhomie to you for some reason. Drink, probably, and having to work all through the Festive Period on Night Shift didn't help.

Oh yes, I remember now, I felt your posts were getting increasingly tedious for some reason, when wit and your normal rational opinion wasn't quite there, and I said you were depriving a village of it's idiot, to which I received a deserved, verbal bollock-kicking.

So, in a moment of bonhomie, a belated Merry Christmas to you,. Your posts are good on here, and rise way above the examples at 1. & 2. above.

I think I put the boot in at Christmas instead of bonhomie to you for some reason. Drink, probably, and having to work all through the Festive Period on Night Shift didn't help.

Oh yes, I remember now, I felt your posts were getting increasingly tedious for some reason, when wit and your normal rational opinion wasn't quite there,

Aye, we were both bevvied and had an honest expression of opinion. I may well have used sweary words! So may have you!

I can't retrieve my posts from then as I was Kincardine 5088 or some sort of pre-pack identity - but what you just posted was sane and reasonable and please post more often. I'll shut the f**k up now lest you call me 'tedious' again ;)

Its important to distinguish between the old and new when we're talking about the carry on that happened Ibrox over the years. Just wait till The Rangers are deid :thumsup2

TBF our club chairman and football authorities have done pretty much everything imaginable to create hatred and mistrust amongst the fans leading to never before seen levels of paranoia in Scottish football.

Edited by Fotbawmad

I see you're getting the gist of things in this thread. This is how it's worked since the start, and I see your frustration creeping through your recent posts, causing you to be dragged into the constant hamster wheel of shit-firing.

The pattern is this.....the P&Ds get wind of something going down. The Green/Whyte shit is a good example. The P&Ds ramp things up on here, offering every view from Tax Experts to Legal Opinion, and GIRFU the Sevconians who disappear like snow off a dyke in July, though a few savvier ones and defiant ones stay on here to offer resistance and/or try to debate when only derision will do.

Then, The Rangers manage somehow to dive through legal loopholes on something (maybe Green/Whyte will dodge bullets and get away with their current carry on). It' s then time for the snow to fall onto the dyke again, the P&Ds disappear like snow off a dyke in July, and the Sevconians dance for joy on the outcome that somehow appears to make them feel better because it GIRFU's the P&Ds. the savvier and defiant P&Ds then stay on here to offer resistance and/or try to debate when only derision will do.

Then there's a plateau, where nothing is happening and out spring the Amigos, a Killie fan, some Tim Malloys who then start to dick wave and post utter crap until the next time the P&Ds get wind of something.

Fishing rod at the ready. Anyone care to disagree with my analysis?

Edited poor spelling.

FUCKING BRILLIANT !

rofl.gif